Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,649 members, 7,865,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

A Prayer You Must Always Say. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prayer You Must Always Say. (989 Views)

A Prayer Of Intercession / Powerful Welfare Prayer You Must Pray Everyday / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prayer You Must Always Say. by Nobody: 5:43am On Sep 09, 2012
This Sunday & for the rest of this week, your angels of blessing shall locate you, your guardian angel shall fight for you, your blessings you shall receive, the end time wind will not blow you away, closed doors would be opened & your faith & hope in God shall wax stronger in Jesus name.

Say Amen or add prayers if you believe.
Re: A Prayer You Must Always Say. by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 09, 2012
Amen in Christ name & the favour, grace & mercy of God in my life shall surpass the scheme of the devil against my life now & forever.
Re: A Prayer You Must Always Say. by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 09, 2012
You are sounding like typical Oyedepo and those prosperity pastors. Next thing you will ask is we pay our tithes and offerings into your account at .... Bank. Don't worry, your own jets and escalade jeeps will come. At least, you will find lots and lots of dummy people to con. After all, u might go to heaven if at ur last minute u know and ask for forgiveness. God is merciful. Hallelujah!!!
Re: A Prayer You Must Always Say. by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2012
solidbroda: You are sounding like typical Oyedepo and those prosperity pastors. Next thing you will ask is we pay our tithes and offerings into your account at .... Bank. Don't worry, your own jets and escalade jeeps will come. At least, you will find lots and lots of dummy people to con. After all, u might go to heaven if at ur last minute u know and ask for forgiveness. God is merciful. Hallelujah!!!

Do I sound like a scammer?. I just wanted to share the prayers that came to my mind when I woke up this morning brother. I understand your skepticism, be of a positive mindset again.
Re: A Prayer You Must Always Say. by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 10, 2012
In the mighty name of Jesus, we shall all encounter Christ this week. The touch we need for our lives to be better the God of Heaven will grant us in Christ name. This week we shall be stronger than yesterday, better than our best & experience love all round.

I speak life into our dead ideas, our dead relationships, our careers, businesses & love for the things of God. Glory be to the name of the Father in Heaven.

''If we deny God, whether we believe it or not, yet he exists he cannot deny himself''. Believe in God today. Type Amen in faith & receive your blessing.
Re: A Prayer You Must Always Say. by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 11, 2012
My God in Heaven, I ask for the forgiveness of all of my sins. It is written that if we shall humble ourselves and ask for the forgiveness of sins that you are faithful to forgive. Father forgive me. Cleanse me totally & look not upon my sins.

Bible says that in the transgression an evil man there is a snare. Father every snare that we/ I may have created for myself father I pray in the multitude of ur mercies that u cancel them in Christ name. Lord have mercy on me & let not my sins be a stumbling block to my miracle this week in Christ name.

If you believe in this prayer for yourself say Amen.
Re: A Prayer You Must Always Say. by Bella3(f): 2:21am On Sep 11, 2012
Amen.
Re: A Prayer You Must Always Say. by enquirydon: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2012
Has the Lord liveth ,his presence shall Go with U from today and forever more Amen
Re: A Prayer You Must Always Say. by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 11, 2012
enquirydon: Has the Lord liveth ,his presence shall Go with U from today and forever more Amen

AMEN!!! In Jesus name. Thanks & you too.
Re: A Prayer You Must Always Say. by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 15, 2012
If ur talking about interviews I have done intervvviews. Yes!. If ur talking of test, I had done it. I have applied for a thousand jobs. Moving from test to test centres. Eventhough the toughest was with IITA in which I did six papers in a day of international standard, I came out first in the dept I applied for as the result was pasted &... was still called for interviews... I didnt get the job.

Inspite of this, I wouldnt say i havent failed so many tests too. So many others. However, something kept me going. Hope, constant prayers & persistency. By extension, I was following my personal dreams, not that I was making money, but I kept believing in myself eventhough there was no job.

And so I saw a post one day when a guy said he got a job through nairaland. I held on to that faith as well & I started searching for jobs on here. Not to forget, i was an MFM member & so I was sometimes ''mad'' with prayers. I kept praying just like some of u should start doing as ''ALL U NEED IN LIFE IS ONE FINGER OF GOD''. It was on a Sunday when our R.O came & started telling us about believing. I held on to that as well & prayed so intensely.

Well to cut the story short, I prayed strongly, held on to that faith concerning his prophecies, utilized the testimony of a user of nairaland concerning how he got his job & surprisingly I got a job on Tues. If I tell you how it went, you would be surprised at how God works.

This is my point; have faith, pray, work hard, improve on urself, have informations, tap into peoples testimony & believe in God & I promise u he never fails.

I got my job from God, through prayers, belief in him, a step of faith fueled by testimony of someone else on nairaland, kept believing in it & I got an invitation through a post on nairaland & im grateful to God that im part of this company because of so many inexplicable things. Better than all my former jobs. Im part of a dream.

This is my point, as many as people that are reading this, you will get your testimony just as I got mine. In Jesus name. TAKE A STEP OF FAITH BY TYPING AMEN.

NB: Now I got the job & so I always pray for my company to grow & it would IJN.
Re: A Prayer You Must Always Say. by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2012
PRAY FOR FAVOUR THIS WEEK. TRUST ME... PRAY FOR FAVOUR AND TRUST ME YOU WILL EARN IT.
Re: A Prayer You Must Always Say. by enquirydon: 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2012
finger of GOD shall follow all our steps and move this year and rest of our live in JESUS NAME .that is GOD 4 u
Re: A Prayer You Must Always Say. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
enquirydon: finger of GOD shall follow all our steps and move this year and rest of our live in JESUS NAME .that is GOD 4 u

Amen enquuirydon... I really need him real time this time around.

(1) (Reply)

Knowing The Difference Between Your Needs And Your Wants. / What Will It Talke For You To Decide Your God(s) Are Not Real? / An Atheist Conversation With A Little Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.