Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Download Free Software To Create Website - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Download Free Software To Create Website (1339 Views)

Create Website Content For Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Free Software To Create Website by mickey5000(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2012
Make your own website easily with this software, WYSIWYG web page editor that help you to create and publish professional web pages. It is very easy to use.

Free download (Trial version last for only 15 days)
To buy the license key and start using the web page maker for life is $49 on the website.

Go ahead to download the trial version and start creating website. To upgrade the trial version, give me a call to request for the license key. I am giving it out for as long as the request keep coming.

Call or email to request because you will definitely need the license key to fully enjoy your web page maker.

*The trial version life span is 15 days.
*It has an advert at the bottom of your web pages.
*And you can't use it to create website for people with other people's advert at the bottom.

The full version removes all these limitations for full benefit.

www.webpage-maker.com/download.html (free download site)

To request the license key and unlock your trial version for full benefit call 07058060505
Re: Download Free Software To Create Website by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2012
I've said it times without number: Web Page Maker is crap!!! It might be small in size (which is why many Nigerians go for it), but it's got absolutely no feature. Now I've got Adobe FireWorks CS6 and Adobe DreamWeaver CS6 that I'm giving out for free (along with keys)

1 Like

Re: Download Free Software To Create Website by mickey5000(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2012
Free adobe.....where is it? how will they get it? you mentioned free but no link and no contact.
Re: Download Free Software To Create Website by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2012
Go to my profile, you'll see a "Send Email" link there.
Re: Download Free Software To Create Website by mickey5000(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2012
Ok. thanks. you can send it, or download link to my mail And the serial key

evaluesnig@gmail.com

thanks .
Re: Download Free Software To Create Website by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2012
Just know it's heavy. About 500MB. Who's gonna pay for my upload data?
Re: Download Free Software To Create Website by ayaba(f): 1:54am On Sep 12, 2012
Learn to build professional websites at National
Web Academy, Lagos
4 Weeks Training on website Design,
6 Weeks Training on Web development,PHP,
Mysql
Venue : 19 Tokunbo Alli street , Off Toyin street
Ikeja
Register for classes @
www.nationalweb.com.ng
Re: Download Free Software To Create Website by phpNET(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
SimonAndal: I've said it times without number: Web Page Maker is crap!!! It might be small in size (which is why many Nigerians go for it), but it's got absolutely no feature. Now I've got Adobe FireWorks CS6 and Adobe DreamWeaver CS6 that I'm giving out for free (along with keys)

Please i'll appreciate if you can send me DREAMWEAVER CS6 AND Fireworks CS6, i have been using CS5, Kinda needs some upgrade, plsss my email is webmpro@gmail.com thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web Design In 3weeks!!!! / How To Set Up A Profitable Website Hosting Company Here In Nigeria. / Kudisms.net Introduces ATM CARD Payment System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.