Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? (1310 Views)

Church Services / Valentine's Day Is Cancelled. Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by rowlandwhy: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2008
okay
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by texazzpete(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2008
Yup!
I also heard that people who go on public forums to post rumors about unfeasible things happening would have their joysticks chopped off.

You still scared? grin
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by noetic(m): 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2008
smiley wink cheesy grin angryat your age you still dey spread rumour embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

aproko, olofofo. ole, ole, atole, olodo
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by rowlandwhy: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2008
please which kain categories of animals are here for goodness sake?
Can't u  guys read through the lines properly?? Or u don't understand ?

I just need clarifications on if u've heard somethign like that before
I'm so surprised on how u guys replies.

Please no intention of spreading the rumour, just needs clarifications please
you either say i ve hear similar rumour or know its not true! PERIOD!!
thanks
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2008
You and your out of this world topics.
I clearly remember your "Are hair products made under the sea" tpoic and your "N300,000,000" bank mistake topic. Are you for real or do you post these topics for gist?
Tu Face know etin him sing when e talk say no be small thing oh
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by rowlandwhy: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2008
aisha2:

You and your out of this world topics.
I clearly remember your "Are hair products made under the sea" tpoic and your "N300,000,000" bank mistake topic. Are you for real or do you post these topics for gist?
Tu Face know etin him sing when e talk say no be small thing oh
aisha, if i may ask is there anything wrong in finding the truth?
Or u would have loved me to die of ignorance,
there are no strings attached in those questions i do ask ok,
i just ask them to get the fact and update myself and i also know that others do benefit from them too.
OK??
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by desgiezd(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2008
A day of the Lord! Who fit? Even when those who consider themselves rich and powerful bow and tremble before the Almighty!
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by nnekaregy(f): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2008
u guys have made my day, i laughed althrough d pages thanks
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2008
rowlandwhy:

aisha, if i may ask is there anything wrong in finding the truth?
Or u would have loved me to die of ignorance,
there are no strings attached in those questions i do ask ok,
i just ask them to get the fact and update myself and i also know that others do benefit from them too.
OK??
No dear, there is nothing wrong with searching for the truth, just that your search usually seems a bit special as in mentally challenged reasoning
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by rowlandwhy: 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2008
what does this ur "mental challenged reasoning" have to do with the present one ??
tell me
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 08, 2008
I really want to understand ho a sane person would come to ask such a question? How does this post sound to you. I tire oh
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by rowlandwhy: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2008
aisha2:

I really want to understand ho a sane person would come to ask such a question? How does this post sound to you. I tire oh
I also want to understand how a sane person cant realise that its not bad if one make enquiries of what he/she is not sure of instead of spreading rumours, Why is it so heard for u to believe that??
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by bibiking1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2008
Another wasted thread!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by babasin(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2008
who cares??
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by toshmann(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2008
@rowlandwhy

i heard that you are a high school drop out who was treated at a psychiatric hospital without success and you ran out to escape further treatment. is it true?

pls i'm just asking. just want to know the truth.
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by rowlandwhy: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2008
toshmann:

@rowlandwhy

i heard that you are a high school drop out who was treated at a psychiatric hospital without success and you ran out to escape further treatment. is it true?

please i'm just asking. just want to know the truth.
you must be a stupid nigerian in diaspora who was locked up in the sanitarium because u are a morron, an slowpoke brain washed as you crossed the borders our ur fatherland.
FYI, u have been declared wanted as i know right now that u are roaming in the streets of an umknown city.
MU2
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by deor03(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2008
rubish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waste of time thread angry
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by texazzpete(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2008
rowlandwhy:

MU2

Just for the record, MU2 doesn't translate into MUMU. The 'Squared' symbol only acts on the U. Thus you're merely calling him a MUU.
Try (MU)2 next time. And pay more attention in math classes!
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by rowlandwhy: 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2008
texazzpete:

Just for the record, MU2 doesn't translate into MUMU. The 'Squared' symbol only acts on the You. Thus you're merely calling him a MUU.
Try (MU)2 next time. And pay more attention in math classes!

LOL texa,
Noted
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by texazzpete(m): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2008
@rolandwhywhy
Glad you got the intended humor.
If you DO stay in PH (and if you promise not to do too many weird things) maybe we could hook up someday. . .
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by rowlandwhy: 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2008
texazzpete:

@rolandwhywhy
Glad you got the intended humor.
If you DO stay in PH (and if you promise not to do too many weird things) maybe we could hook up someday. . .
Texa, thats good to hear, of course i am in PH
Weird things may be funny sometimes u know grin
Thanks
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by saucekid(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2008
wasted thread. . . . . .i dont think so
oga admin gets paid for thisdont say i said so,sha
Re: Sunday Church Services To Be Cancelled? by rowlandwhy: 4:34pm On Feb 02
okay

(1) (Reply)

What Happened / Oh Shit! / Stupid Questions/answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.