Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,409 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

ODD NEWS: Forty Year Old Man Rapes His Five Year Old Neighbor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ODD NEWS: Forty Year Old Man Rapes His Five Year Old Neighbor (1020 Views)

Man Rapes His 3-year-old Daughter In Jos (photos) / Man Rapes His 11-yr-old Daughter / Odd News: Father Sleeps With Daughter For Seven Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ODD NEWS: Forty Year Old Man Rapes His Five Year Old Neighbor by ACKCITY: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2012
Assault of infants is almost becoming a daily thing in our society. Men old enough to be grandfathers have been caught raping and assaulting girls who hardly know their right from left.

Same is the case of a forty year old man, Balogun who was caught in the act, raping a five year old neighbor’s daughter in a “face-me-I-face- you” apartment in Lagos.

According to the mother of the girl named Mary, she had only gone to a collect an item from her friend just three houses away from theirs and did not spend up to ten minutes before returning to find her daughter being raped by the suspected child rapist. [http://www.ackcity.net/5-year-old-girl-raped] grin
Re: ODD NEWS: Forty Year Old Man Rapes His Five Year Old Neighbor by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2012
undecided
Re: ODD NEWS: Forty Year Old Man Rapes His Five Year Old Neighbor by hannydarl(f): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
What can they do? When they were thaught by the men in society that women are play things. One poster on this forum was worried that he is hoping innocent coppers weren't rapped. Another poster replied and said most are not innocent which means they can be rappped. Many men when they hear women been rapped they will say NO SMALL girl in nigeria again so no probs.
Re: ODD NEWS: Forty Year Old Man Rapes His Five Year Old Neighbor by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2012
hannydarl: What can they do? When they were thaught by the men in society that women are play things. One poster on this forum was worried that he is hoping innocent coppers weren't rapped. Another poster replied and said most are not innocent which means they can be rappped. Many men when they hear women been rapped they will say NO SMALL girl in nigeria again so no probs.

its so unfortunate dat d nigerian system stil takes rape cases with levity,my bro told me in d country where he is and is working,if u rape a child u will go to jail but bfo dat dey will put a permanent tatoo in visible places where people can see like on d arm,neck,fore head written child rapist so weneva he coms out of prison,once mothers see d inscription,dey take dia female kids and lock dem inside d house,infact dat tin is a permanent scar dat will b wit u for life over there and u cant even clean it.d worse part of it is dat u cant b employed anywhere and d police must not even see u talkin to a child much more holding a woman,infact everything female will be avoiding u as if u av leprosy,dey usually die lonely and painful because dey are stigmatized no one wants to b dia friends,talk wit dem,or even agree to sell food for dem once dey see d tatoo.guess what,if i was president,dats exactly what ill do
Re: ODD NEWS: Forty Year Old Man Rapes His Five Year Old Neighbor by hannydarl(f): 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
kulyie: its so unfortunate dat d nigerian system stil takes rape cases with levity,my bro told me in d country where he is and is working,if u rape a child u will go to jail but bfo dat dey will put a permanent tatoo in visible places where people can see like on d arm,neck,fore head written child rapist so weneva he coms out of prison,once mothers see d inscription,dey take dia female kids and lock dem inside d house,infact dat tin is a permanent scar dat will b wit u for life over there and u cant even clean it.d worse part of it is dat u cant b employed anywhere and d police must not even see u talkin to a child much more holding a woman,infact everything female will be avoiding u as if u av leprosy,dey usually die lonely and painful because dey are stigmatized no one wants to b dia friends,talk wit dem,or even agree to sell food for dem once dey see d tatoo.guess what,if i was president,dats exactly what ill do

Will vote for you.

1 Like

Re: ODD NEWS: Forty Year Old Man Rapes His Five Year Old Neighbor by Callotti: 12:54am On Sep 17, 2012
Ahem! Awon 'Balogun' Market at it again. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Admits Girlfriend Was Murdered, Dismembered And Fed To His Pet ROTTWE / 911 Emergency Number Active In Lagos? / Youths Protest Killing Of 22-year-old Protea Hotel Worker [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.