Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Am Dead! Is Dis Home Trouble Or Stupidity? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Dead! Is Dis Home Trouble Or Stupidity? (784 Views)

Creativity Or Stupidity? See Photo / (photo) Love Or Stupidity, Analize. / Am Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Dead! Is Dis Home Trouble Or Stupidity? by lucabraski(f): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, what can I do? I feel like comitting suicide. I had been searching for a job for over 8yrs after graduating from the University, unfortunately no job was forthcoming neither was I been invited for any interviews. Sometime last week, fate shined on me for the first time and I was called for an interview in a very good oil company.

I informed some of my closest friends on d good news, and they felt it should be celebrated as d company is known for emplying evryone interviewed. We went out, had some drinks and partied for long.

The next was the day of the interview, but alas my alarm did not go off and I ended up sleeping late. I woke up 2 hrs after my scheduled appointment.

Even at that, I still went ahead to rush to the center, only to be locked out.

I am finished! I have just blown away my future! Can I ever get a second chance? I feel so hopeless, helpless, dejected and sad.

Could this be home trouble? I am usually not a deep sleeper.
Re: I Am Dead! Is Dis Home Trouble Or Stupidity? by Enoquin(f): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
If you think it's home trouble, what are you doing about it...because for someone that didn't have a job for the number of years you mentioned...your interview invitation should have been kept to you and the news blown once you have gotten the job!
Your friends knew that you were going for an interview and made you keep a late night and none was so reasonable to hold off the party till after you had gotten the job?
How have you been feeding and paying for your accomodation, if you haven't had a job for 8 years now? If you obviously were living with someone they would have helped wake you at the appropriate time so I guess you are living alone...
Are you waiting for only a set kind of job? Because 8 years is awful amount of wasted time...
Leave thoughts of suicide alone and go and start something joor...

1 Like

Re: I Am Dead! Is Dis Home Trouble Or Stupidity? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2012
They have done you from your village cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Portharcourt "Another Home For Akwaibomite" / Fraud Using Etisalat Customer Care / Sexiest Wedding Cake (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.