Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

How Do I Recover My Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Recover My Money? (854 Views)

How Can I Recover My UBA Acc Number / How Can I Recover My Money From Mega Asset / First Bank ATM Ate My Money. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recover My Money? by bmgcomm: 7:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
please I need honest and candid advice on how to recover this huge debt from a customer. I have been involved with this particular customer for a period of 2 years doing business in the oil and gas industry, just of recent he started collecting products on credits which I did not object to cos ever since he has been paying cash to lift products from me.the last one he did was way back in June running into millions of naira,he has been promising to pay up, even did an undertaking to the effect,but up till this moment he has not paid a kobo out of the over #4M he is owing me.in the undertaking he promised to pay on or before the end of sept 2012.before he signed the undertaking I had already mailed the EFCC and they said I should come forward with all neccesary documents,but I had to tell them that I will get back to them as soon as possible,reason being that he has signed an undertaking to the effect.today is the 9th of sept and nothing has come forth from this guy,please what do I do,should I go ahead with the EFCC action right away or wait till the expiry date of his undertaking before I take any action or what? please advice. Michael.O
Re: How Do I Recover My Money? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2012
Wait till the expiry of the undertaking.

Regads.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money? by nikkyshyne(f): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2012
Since there is an undertaking, you just have to chill. There are mediation centres that could be visited instead of taking it that far to Efcc though. I pray this is settled amicably so that you could give us some share.

Best wishes.
Re: How Do I Recover My Money? by Acidosis(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
nikkyshyne: Since there is an undertaking, you just have to chill. There are mediation centres that could be visited instead of taking it that far to Efcc though. I pray this is settled amicably so that you could give us some share.

Best wishes.

oh dear, I like that part!
Re: How Do I Recover My Money? by james1(m): 1:44am On Sep 10, 2012
You just have to wait out the undertaking period cos that is very much a binding document.
I feel your pain,it so sad when some people just refuse to pay up their debt!
Have it in mind;the EFCC or special fraud unit collects a percentage upon recouping your money for you aside monies you will spend to "mobilise them" and for "refreshments".
There is another opition called the ombuddsman peoples court:it shows on tv and the jugdements are swift and fair.I recommend it.
I will find their bb pin and paste here.

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan Or Business Proposal? Know The Difference / Developing A World Class Business Plan That Will Impress Investors / Bring UNLIMITED Traffic To Your Urls![bidtraffic/ Adsense Safe]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.