Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Woman Castrates Boyfriend With Bare-hands - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Castrates Boyfriend With Bare-hands (4111 Views)

An Only Son Accused Of Killing Father Castrates Himself While In Police Custody / Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle / Woman Castrates A Rapist.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Castrates Boyfriend With Bare-hands by abproffy: 12:02am On Sep 10, 2012
In life, there are just some people that you don’t
want to mess with. Joyce Maxine Gregory should
probably be high on your list.
Gregory has been accused in North Carolina of
castrating her boyfriend with her bare hands. The
woman allegedly squeezed the man’s testicles until
they came out of his scrotum.
The man, a 59-year old out of Shelby, North
Carolina, says that the woman attacked him and
put his genitals in a vice grip. By the time he was
able to wedge himself free from her deadly grasp,
the man says that she’d already completed her dirty
work.
The man says that he was asleep before the attack,
when the woman began throwing things around the
room. He was then castrated as he ran to the porch
to try to call the police. She also knocked him to
the ground and injured his face

www.ogamayor..com/2012/09/woman-castrates-boyfriend-with-bare.html?m=1
Re: Woman Castrates Boyfriend With Bare-hands by cindyrella(f): 12:07am On Sep 10, 2012
Lwkmd!
Some women ehn! Chei!
Re: Woman Castrates Boyfriend With Bare-hands by Caseless: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2012
That woman literally squizzed d man's balls? She's a practical 'BALL-BREAKER'! D man own don busy b dat...
Re: Woman Castrates Boyfriend With Bare-hands by Ariyke: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2012
shocked*drooling* Realy?
Re: Woman Castrates Boyfriend With Bare-hands by cindyrella(f): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2012
Wetin the man do her?
Re: Woman Castrates Boyfriend With Bare-hands by joe4christ(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2012
And he survived that? I cant believe anyone can survive that, especially not me - i for don die be that o, chai, wetin pesin no go hear for this world o?

Never thought anyone could survive that. Damn!
Re: Woman Castrates Boyfriend With Bare-hands by slimyem: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2012
So it could be done with bare hands??
Interestino!!
Some men deserve to be castrated for reals.
I'm on the hunt for them henceforth..cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Castrates Boyfriend With Bare-hands by joe4christ(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2012
slimyem: So it could be done with bare hands??
Interestino!!
Some men deserve to be castrated for reals.
I'm on the hunt for them henceforth..cheesycheesycheesy

**That actually got me puking my head out**
Re: Woman Castrates Boyfriend With Bare-hands by Callotti: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mu he he he he he he he he

Oh dia! grin

Bad tin dey make person laff sointines.
Re: Woman Castrates Boyfriend With Bare-hands by joe4christ(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2012
^^^^
I comment my reserve! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) / CCTV Video Of Suspected Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Nigerian Pastor Dies While Confessing, Says; ” I NEED BLOOD” – Edo State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.