Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

African Little Beauties - Fashion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / African Little Beauties (64180 Views)

African Fashion Beauties For The New Year 2015 / Photo: How Would You Describe These African Beauties? / African Beauties At The 2012 Miss Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Little Beauties by JallowBah(f): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2012

1 Like

Re: African Little Beauties by JallowBah(f): 9:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
Re: African Little Beauties by Tolaaaaannni(f): 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
JallowBah:

YOu`re a somalian.
In my country, almost all the rapes have been done by somalians.
There has been a group of somalians thiefing people for about 4years now, until they jumped my husband, thinking he was just a drugdealer that would be too scared to call cops, put up resistance, and just give them what they wanted. Instead, he fought back, they are now in jail. They jumped him THREE times.
It is ONLY somalians in my country who run around and do this, they are on some of the highest ciminal-rates when it comes to immigrants.

So, take your bull somewere else, your comments here got NOTHING to do with the tread. This is KIDS you are talking about, you dont have even an ounce of respect in your body?

LMFAO! But honestly though, I heard people hate somali's in canada. Because they keep messing up their country.

1 Like

Re: African Little Beauties by JallowBah(f): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:

LMFAO! But honestly though, I heard people hate somali's in canada. Because they keep messing up their country.

I know good somali people as well, though, BUT; they are, in fact, one of the most criminal immigrants here.

For him to sit here and act like somali people are the best in the world, and then start badmouthing little babies, "one look like one who thiefed me the other day"..that is just LOW.

2 Likes

Re: African Little Beauties by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2012
JallowBah:

I know good somali people as well, though, BUT; they are, in fact, one of the most criminal immigrants here.

For him to sit here and act like somali people are the best in the world, and then start badmouthing little babies, "one look like one who thiefed me the other day"..that is just LOW.

S/he knows that S/he isn't fooling anyone. I know what you are saying, all the babies posted on here are so cutee. Who in their right mind would diss them?
Re: African Little Beauties by somalia5: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
Somalis are innocent nobel people.

those kids look like criminals. they should have been aborted.
Re: African Little Beauties by JallowBah(f): 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
somalia5: Somalis are innocent nobel people.

those kids look like criminals. they should have been aborted.

No, ignorance like you have been teached, should have been aborted. I will never be able to understand people like you. Never.
And you sure as hell aint acting innocent and noble, bashing on small kids.

And, FYI: Two-three of the kids I posted, was actually somali kids. Guess you didnt see that, as youre saying they all should have been aborted.

Bam!
Re: African Little Beauties by somalia5: 12:03am On Sep 18, 2012
JallowBah:

No, ignorance like you have been teached, should have been aborted. I will never be able to understand people like you. Never.
And you sure as hell aint acting innocent and noble, bashing on small kids.

And, FYI: Two-three of the kids I posted, was actually somali kids. Guess you didnt see that, as youre saying they all should have been aborted.

Bam!

i saw the somali kids. i meant the ugly jareer adoon negroid kids.

somali kids are beutiful. but them adoon bantus look like little gang bangers.

in america crime went down when black baby momas had abortions.

the negroid race is a cursed race. i wish it was 100 years ago, where somalis had bantu slaves. u all would be hanging from trees, including those little tyrones.
Re: African Little Beauties by JallowBah(f): 12:13am On Sep 18, 2012
somalia5:

the negroid race is a cursed race. i wish it was 100 years ago, where somalis had bantu slaves. u all would be hanging from trees, including those little tyrones.

You are also classified as a "negroid", honey.
And, you did not see some of them were somali, then you would have pointed it out, dont even trysmiley

You just making yourself look foolish now..go somewhere else and play, sweetiepiesmiley

1 Like

Re: African Little Beauties by somalia5: 12:16am On Sep 18, 2012
JallowBah:

You are also classified as a "negroid", honey.
And, you did not see some of them were somali, then you would have pointed it out, dont even trysmiley

You just making yourself look foolish now..go somewhere else and play, sweetiepiesmiley

uhm i saw the somali kids. i was talkin about the negroid child with the cash.

every scientist knows somalis are not negroid.

if we were negroid then most southern european and north africans would be negroid too since we share alot of dna
Re: African Little Beauties by JallowBah(f): 12:22am On Sep 18, 2012
somalia5:

uhm i saw the somali kids. i was talkin about the negroid child with the cash.

every scientist knows somalis are not negroid.

if we were negroid then most southern european and north africans would be negroid too since we share alot of dna

Nope, cause if you really did, you would have written exepct for the somali kids or something. I know your ways that much up to now.

And if the "only child who should have been aborted" here was that kid, maybe you should re-consider how you write.

And, learn science, look at where we all came from. And then, start your own damn tread, instead of bashing on innocent kids. Fool.

1 Like

Re: African Little Beauties by TerryCarr(m): 2:44am On Sep 18, 2012
somalia5:

somalis have a bad rep with crime in Canada and Europe
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32010471/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/minneapolis-struggles-somali-gangs/#.UFfQwFHaTkc
http://cofcc.org/2012/05/somali-pre-teens-gang-raped-eleven-year-old-in-uk/
http://muslimrapewave./2012/05/02/four-black-somali-muslim-rapists-swedish-media-calls-them-two-swedes-a-finn-and-a-somali-2/
http://bitterqueen.typepad.com/friends_of_ours/2011/07/somali-gangs-behind-crime-wave-across-canada.html
Re: African Little Beauties by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 18, 2012
JallowBah:

Nope, cause if you really did, you would have written exepct for the somali kids or something. I know your ways that much up to now.

And if the "only child who should have been aborted" here was that kid, maybe you should re-consider how you write.

And, learn science, look at where we all came from. And then, start your own damn tread, instead of bashing on innocent kids. Fool.

agreed grin
Re: African Little Beauties by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 18, 2012
somalia5:

ignorant!
Re: African Little Beauties by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2012
cheesy cheesy

grin

smiley

1 Like

Re: African Little Beauties by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2012

2 Likes

Re: African Little Beauties by ATMC(f): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2012
Sybellah: Aw cheesy

[img]http://2.bp..com/-g3Hvby6X8wM/TdvsGOu3CmI/AAAAAAAAEmA/zHeynZQp5sE/s1600/albinos1.JPG[/img]
welcome back.
@somali are u high?
@this is d best stage in life, blowing them all kisses mmhua

1 Like

Re: African Little Beauties by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 19, 2012
Sybellah: cheesy cheesy

grin

smiley

thx sybellah, all beautiful kids smiley
Re: African Little Beauties by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: African Little Beauties by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:04am On Sep 19, 2012

1 Like

Re: African Little Beauties by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 19, 2012
Re: African Little Beauties by Tolaaaaannni(f): 2:34am On Sep 19, 2012
linda_1:

hi tolani how are u? smiley

Good good and u? smiley
Re: African Little Beauties by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 19, 2012
ATMC: welcome back.
@somali are u high?
@this is d best stage in life, blowing them all kisses mmhua

wink smiley
Re: African Little Beauties by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 19, 2012
linda_1:

thx sybellah, all beautiful kids smiley

você é bem-vindo meu amiga cheesy
Re: African Little Beauties by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 19, 2012
Beautiful smiley smiley

Re: African Little Beauties by ATMC(f): 7:33am On Sep 19, 2012
@syb i like ur name.
Re: African Little Beauties by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2012
ATMC: @syb i like ur name.

Thank you ATMC smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

How are you doing?
Re: African Little Beauties by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2012
Jamo and african smiley

She is too cute.
Re: African Little Beauties by ATMC(f): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
Sybellah:

Thank you ATMC smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

How are you doing?
welcome smiley
Re: African Little Beauties by ATMC(f): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2012
*Kails*:
Jamo and african smiley

She is too cute.
...and d cheeks so chubby!

1 Like

Re: African Little Beauties by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
ATMC: ...and d cheeks so chubby!

Yeah i want to pinch them cheesy
Re: African Little Beauties by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2012
CV cuties

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

How Do I Undo My Bleached Skin? / A Safe Method Of Changing Your Eye Colour Without Contact Lence / When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.