Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital (1272 Views)

What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000 / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by emmnet(m): 5:05am On Sep 10, 2012
hello guys what profitable biz can one do with 100k capital pls i need ur contributions thanks
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by naira4ever(m): 8:53am On Sep 10, 2012
Offline or online biz? Please, specify.
Besides, there are thousands of opportunities around the globe.
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by legalwealth(m): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2012
At OP,you already created this same thread in here at
www.nairaland.com/1043266/what-profitable-biz-one-100k
emmnet: hello guys what profitable biz can one do with 100k capital pls i need ur contributions thanks
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by hottprince: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
how did u get d 100k keep doin wat u did dt made u d 100k
if its beggin den keep beggin cos for u to be able to beg ur way to 100k u msy b talentd.
stop wastin our time wit dese types of questions
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by emmnet(m): 2:34am On Oct 04, 2012
ha ha i did not beg oh am a teacher and i took a soft loan in my office thats why i need ur contribution and note that ur reply to this post will not help only me but other young Nigerians
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by webizone(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
1. Study a top skill with that money.
2. Train other people, make money from them.
3. Form a service and educational company with those people and make money passively.
4. Expand.

For consultancy, email webizone@yahoo.com
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by emmatuxz(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
We are celebrating Nigerian's independence with a subsidise empowerment training for 30 people on Cold starch,bodyspray,airfreshner,bleach,liquid soap,laundry soap,medicated,antiseptic and herbal soap.reserve your seat by sending your name and phone number to 08094308771,training fee #2000
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by Ogozi(m): 3:50am On Oct 05, 2012
Forex trading is about the most profitable online business. Take some time to learn about the highly volatile market and trading techniques that ensures profits before investing. Alternatively, fund managers can help you grow your account. Check www.forex-metal.com
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by naira4ever(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2012
you can see d link on my signature, a profitable and reliable investment.
Re: What Profitable Biz Can One Do With 100k Capital by osamedia(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
@Poster, you will consider choosing one of all this options below.

Red Wines Business
Importation Business
BulkSms Business

Or make Money Building your own Blog,either for hostels around your state, get info about the Hotel, or visit them, and give them proposal to market their service,Give them price per month or weekly, Then you are off to make cash...Building your Website will not take you anything, My Video Tutorial of Building Website like facebook,Cnn,Forbes and powerful News, or content management sites is available, so you don't need to worry paying webdesigner to build a website or help you modify..With this my video of 1Hr 20mins, 192Mb, will teach you everything from A to Z......The video worth 40Dollars But i will give it out for just N3000.

If you choose Bulksms service,the same thing applies, you may want to build your website your self so that people can see your product and service,then suscribe to be a reseller, then start marketing your services by Sending proposals to Churches,companies and organizations. Don't worry if you haven't done this Bulksms Thing before, its very easy, even if you have no skills, Our Powerful Charming proposal Letter Ebook containing every successful tools to get customers,attract clients and make almost N20,000 in a week.....Don't Go and give companies or church some sort of what we call kpiakpia letter, and you call it proposal letter, Our Proposal letter has been the best so far, My reseller partners testify how they made N32,000 inside last week, Thats was very good, You can still get this ideas and start making your own money, Now you have 50,000 which you want to invest.........Do you know that if you invest only 10,000naira out of 100k you can make more than 20,000 in a week.

for more Business Ideas, Visit www.rulesofwealth.osamediasolutions.com click on any category to view its content....Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Knows Where Mr Femi Abodunrin Of Netdom Networks Is? / [OPINION] Dangote: The Mathematics Of $20billion / Looking for investors in my viewing centre - already started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.