Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Wizkid, Davido At War - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Davido At War (27456 Views)

Dele Momodu Puts Davido On Blasts. Post Photos Of A Distraught Davido At The Air / PHOTOS : Rwandan President Welcomes Davido At Airport As He Performs To 60k Fans / Davido At Sharon Adeleke's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by safarigirl(f): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
Whoever told that lip sinking, noise maker that he's better than Wizkid, Wizzy's awards can fill up a room, while Davido's still hoping to fill a shelf, and his arrogance isn't helping squat, no be to dey shout 'omo baba olowo' up and down, he's no match for Wizkid.
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by turl(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
hornipipe: What has a turtle faced davido gotta do with a fresh sexy pinky lipped wizzy! cool
The ever bragging slowpoke started the whole thing when he said EME is old school that he is the best grin grin

good god i hope you're a chick

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by turl(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
Area_boy:
WTF man! fck u too!! hundred folds over! cvnt! angry

I made a simple comment. if you read some other sections besisdes your stupid celebrety news, you'll see better topics missing out the front page. Why this one makes the front page is what i dont understand. I dont need you to run your mouth here like a clever a$$hole. son of a gun!!

MYOFB!!!!!

You and people like you will always remain in the shackles of stupidity. What the hell happend to genuine critisism? I should stfu becos I've never created a website? This website is for everyone and everyone has the right to his or her own opinion. Dont be a d1ckhead and act smart here

punk a$$ angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin dude seriously, i cant help but picture you screaming at your screen lmfao
calm the fuk down
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by double08(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
AS IT STANDS

After the Don Jazzy-D’banj split, crew members decamped and spoils were taken. While Don Jazzy took with him pop singers Wande Coal, Dr SID, and rapper D’Prince, and launched his MAVIN Records label with a surprise signing Tiwa Savage, D’banj went the other way with his younger brother Kay Switch. Other familiar friends like Naeto C, Ikechukwu, Davido, the HKN Gang and Mo’Hits hype man Special Ed readily affiliates themselves with D’banj.

I doubt the credibility of this story because Ikechukwu is not a friend of D'Banj because D'banj was the reason why he left Mo Hits
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by omenziate(m): 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mehn, dis story na for MOPO wey dem never pay salary o.
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by Areaboy2(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2012
turl:

grin grin grin grin grin grin dude seriously, i cant help but picture you screaming at your screen lmfao
calm the fuk down

well, My post has been hidden. i guess i over reacted!. But that Janames guy or whatever he's called just needs to put his act together. I wonder why his post telling me to go fck myself isn't hidden. But my response is?

I use this website often to catch up with Important Nigerian stuff. I don't need to know if two teenagers are not agreeing with themselves and I believe plenty people on this forum share those views. I have gone through very interesting topics in many other sections that Never make the front page. But every other celebrity one seems to matter more.

Now i need to be silenced cos some people rather waste their time with celebrity nonsense than quality information. Goes to show what level of reasoning he has. angry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by lekkie073(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
double08: AS IT STANDS

After the Don Jazzy-D’banj split, crew members decamped and spoils were taken. While Don Jazzy took with him pop singers Wande Coal, Dr SID, and rapper D’Prince, and launched his MAVIN Records label with a surprise signing Tiwa Savage, D’banj went the other way with his younger brother Kay Switch. Other familiar friends like Naeto C, Ikechukwu, Davido, the HKN Gang and Mo’Hits hype man Special Ed readily affiliates themselves with D’banj.

I doubt the credibility of this story because Ikechukwu is not a friend of D'Banj because D'banj was the reason why he left Mo Hits
I doubt ur intelligence because i still saw the two together some weeks back clubbing....
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
turl:

good god i hope you're a chick
am a dude with big balls cool
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by FredFDR(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
Please vist www.techiemagazine.com. To win free credit
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
FredFDR: Please vist www.techiemagazine.com. To win free credit
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by methodman(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
idowuswap: Hey make any igbo idiot no intervene bcuz 2 of them na yoruba boyz tham use our mothers tongue so sing.even na all tribe they use yoruba sing.thnk God
You are a COW for this statement. Too tribal for my liking. Fool.
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by Leobreezy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
idowuswap: Hey make any igbo idiot no intervene bcuz 2 of them na yoruba boyz tham use our mothers tongue so sing.even na all tribe they use yoruba sing.thnk God
U just couldn't hesitate 2 show ur stupidity, could u?
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by yuncka: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
I even tot dey were fightin ova d cost of Garry Nevile's cornflakes.
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by ypzilanti: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
philip0906: dats all the black man knows-music, except that these ones don't have ball.s else they would have turned it in2 2pac and Biggie.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery...
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by ypzilanti: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
No sources + No quotes atributted to real people that we know = Idle gossip.
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by Agimor(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
Countdown to perdition.
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by Tascocent(m): 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
See person wey dey call d'banj akpan, abeg help mi ask Wetin him b 2 wande coal.......................
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
sexyverah: mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew small boiz.. everybodi knws davido is a spoilt brat tongue
And wt business of urs is d@ if davido is spoilt or nt....r u beefin him?
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by shegsrules(m): 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
D jst lack maturity n clearly I jst davido using wizkid to get al d attention he needs
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by vislabraye(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
If they like let it turn into gun fight. Local Maffia.
That's the problem with forming cliques. That's why I admire Tuface, PSquare. They don't have time for immaturity.
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by ddippset(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
now who is biggie who is tupac? who is nas who is jay z? who is ja rule who is 50 cent? or in keeping with the local content act who is modenine who is rugged man? nonsense!
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by 7footre(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2012
Jenams: wait a minute, are u †ЂΞ owner of dis site? is Ūя̅ father fundin dis site in a way? Do u HªvΣ any interest here? Wat is Ūя̅ business wit wat comes on front page? Are u here τ̅o criticise †ЂΞ owner & admin of dis site or τ̅o HªvΣ fun while gettin informed? Did any one formally or informally invite u τ̅o nairaland? who promised u, u'll like all wat goes on here? Do u av Ūя̅ own job? Are u creative @ all? Wat av u done τ̅o affect mankind positively? Until u giv ♍ε valid response τ̅o these & more... Go fcck Ūя̅self!
god bless you for me even though your wording where a lil too strong! All those criticizing what makes d front page shd pls get their site and determines wha makes or those not make front page!
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by ajanaku2(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
Jenams: wait a minute, are u †ЂΞ owner of dis site? is Ūя̅ father fundin dis site in a way? Do u HªvΣ any interest here? Wat is Ūя̅ business wit wat comes on front page? Are u here τ̅o criticise †ЂΞ owner & admin of dis site or τ̅o HªvΣ fun while gettin informed? Did any one formally or informally invite u τ̅o nairaland? who promised u, u'll like all wat goes on here? Do u av Ūя̅ own job? Are u creative @ all? Wat av u done τ̅o affect mankind positively? Until u giv ♍ε valid response τ̅o these & more... Go fcck Ūя̅self!

Mi o je gba!...Oko oro!
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by osho3mtech(f): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
Du yu know hu ma fada is......
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
osho3mtech: Du yu know hu ma fada is......
grin
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by lazyklax04(m): 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
sexyverah: mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew small boiz.. everybodi knws davido is a spoilt brat tongue
grin
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2012

smiley cheesy grin
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by hustla(m): 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
K
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by emmabowin(m): 1:05am On Sep 11, 2012
ddippset: now who is biggie who is tupac? who is nas who is jay z? who is ja rule who is 50 cent? or in keeping with the local content act who is modenine who is rugged man? nonsense!

Ask Google.Simply type Who is (the artiste name)
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by xcllaxix(m): 1:38am On Sep 11, 2012
WEN BOYS GO GROW UP?
Re: Wizkid, Davido At War by Assonite(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

smiley cheesy grin
@Junams...U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ very stupid †̥ say dat...Oº°˚˚°ºh bcoz he isn't fundin d site,sm1 should bring every nonsense †̥ d front-page?....Look @ dis very Foolish post abt Wizkid and Davido......Dis isn't worth it @ all.
Ee-diot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta / 15 Slangs Popularized By Nigerian Musicians & Their Meanings / Chacha Eke In Purple Native Outfit To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.