Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

If U Were A Superhero What Will Be Ur Name - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If U Were A Superhero What Will Be Ur Name (588 Views)

Rank These Upcoming Superhero Movies According To Your Anticipation / Who Is The Strongest Superhero Of All Time? / 2014 MOVIE TRAILERS: List of Top Action, SCI-FI And Superhero Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If U Were A Superhero What Will Be Ur Name by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2012
mine will be captain wow or agent x what will be urs
Re: If U Were A Superhero What Will Be Ur Name by Rocktation(f): 12:15am On Sep 11, 2012
Hehe, lemme think...Bedazzler. cheesy
Squashing adversaries will be by my super awesomeness. Lol. All I'd need really, is to stir up some kind of enchanting super energy from within, and they'd burst into flames.

And my key responsibility to humanity, would be to take out superheroes/vigilantes that aren't exactly indispensable, and are causing a nuisance on the planet Earth.
Like that silly Punisher and that little whinning chick in the first part of the X-men movie series. And Banshee too, yes.
And maybe you...who knows... grin
Re: If U Were A Superhero What Will Be Ur Name by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
Rocktation: Hehe, lemme think...Bedazzler. cheesy
Squashing adversaries will be by my super awesomeness. Lol. All I'd need really, is to stir up some kind of enchanting super energy from within, and they'd burst into flames.

And my key responsibility to humanity, would be to take out superheroes/vigilantes that aren't exactly indispensable, and are causing a nuisance on the planet Earth.
Like that silly Punisher and that little whinning chick in the first part of the X-men movie series. And Banshee too, yes.
And maybe you...who knows... grin
lol

(1) (Reply)

Writes In The House, I Need Your Help. / The Legendary Making Of One8project Video And Music / Pls Is There A Site Where I Can Down Load Current Hollywood Movies Wit Qualityb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.