Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Your Winning Eleven! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Winning Eleven! (5725 Views)

21 Photos Of Nature Winning The Battle Over Nature / Winning Number For Lotto Nigeria For This Week / I need your Six Lucky Numbers For A $95 Million (N12billion) Winning Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Winning Eleven! by Jackal(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2006
@Reyes4eva
The topic says YOUR WINNING 11  so i have a right to choose my best 11 from the stone ages to the present day.
Here's ma winning 11.

Lev Yashin

Franco Baresi                         Matthias Sammer              Alessandro Nesta                          Ben Iroha

Dunga

George Hagi                                                                                   Diego Maradona

Romario                                                 Ronaldinho

Gabriel Batistuta

My Manager will be Mario Zagallo
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by reyes4eva(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2006
@ Jackal,
I give up. The team u have presented will beat any TEAM in the world.
Lemme add by calling u a cheat. FIFA will not even allow this crop of players to face any team.
All the players u have listed here are human-machine.
I will do ma own research to counter ur best 11.
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by Fimmy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2006
i choose Miccoli cos he is fast n strong, he has a very good short accurance i know he now plays in Benfica, he is my best
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by mochafella(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2006
@Jackal

Ben Iroha, now that's a blast from the past. I will never forget that shoulder charge on Kostadinov by the corner flag at USA '94. Very durable and rugged defender.
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by c0dec(m): 1:25am On Apr 14, 2006
Fimmy:

i choose Miccoli because he is fast n strong, he has a very good short accurance i know he now plays in Benfica, he is my best

yeah but that crapello let him go just because he prefers tall strikers.
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by Akolawole(m): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2006
@Codec

This your italian based players sha.

I will never pick any in my pick.
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by c0dec(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2006
Akolawole:

@Codec

This your italian based players sha.

I will never pick any in my pick.

because you don't know them.

(funny, it's italy and spain that produces "world football of the year"wink
2005 Ronaldinho - Barca
2004 Ronaldinho - Barca
2003 Zinédine Zidane - Madrid
2002 Ronaldo - Madrid (in my opinion, roberto carlos should have won this)
2001 Luis Figo - Madrid
2000 Zinédine Zidane - Juve
1999 Rivaldo - Barca
1998 Zinédine Zidane - Juve
1997 Ronaldo - Inter
1996 Ronaldo - Barca
1995 George Weah - Milan
1994 Romário - Barca
1993 Roberto Baggio - Juve
1992 Marco van Basten - Milan
1991 Lothar Matthäus - Inter
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by Priscila(f): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2006
@ codec
thank you for the education to me.
Apart from Zidane Ronaldo and now Dinho I never new people like Romario
You had my interest at heart
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by c0dec(m): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2006
Priscila:

@ codec
thank you for the education to me.
Apart from Zidane Ronaldo and now Dinho I never new people like Romario
You had my interest at heart

you're welcome
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by Akolawole(m): 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2006
c0dec:

because you don't know them.

I don't want to appear arrogant here but i can write two pages on each of those player without consulting any journals. grin
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by Akolawole(m): 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2006
@Prisccy

This your yahoo IM is not working.

E_mail me your postal address, i will send some DVD across.
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by c0dec(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2006
Akolawole:

I don't want to appear arrogant here but i can write two pages on each of those player without consulting any journals. grin

yeah right. unfortunately, you can't prove it. but tell me whats wrong with buffon, kaka, cannavaro, nesta and zambrotta.
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by Akolawole(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2006
c0dec:

yeah right. unfortunately, you can't prove it. but tell me whats wrong with buffon, kaka, cannavaro, nesta and zambrotta.

i have no comment.
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by nightrider: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2006
jackal your team has some cool players but they aren't currently playing. if i pick pele, muller, nkono, kempesh, di stefano,zico and garrincha we will beat you guys. garrincha alone cancels out ronaldinho 5 times.

reyes4eva

my right side midfield combination of cafu, maldini, makalele and cicinho will give no space to a young wayne rooney o show talent. the only person that affect us there is ronaldinho. and a makalele maldini combination will hold him.

does anyone play fifa2006
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by Jackal(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2006
@ Nightrider,
I do play fifa 2006 but i suggest u try pro-evolution soccer 5.
Pro-5 is the best soccer game in the world. The skills and movement is fluid and off-the-ball scenes in the game is awesome!

Secondly,i dont think Pele or Garrincha wld have the gall to go past Baresi or Sammer(The Butcher)
Sammer is a man of steel and will send Pele and co to an early retirement.
I did a 1 hr research and i picked defenders that r very physical,that can break bones and will never lose concentration.
I will keep a clean sheet and get loadz of red cards with the team i chose.
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by nightrider: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2006
Lev Yashin

Franco Baresi                          Matthias Sammer                                Alessandro Nesta                          Ben Iroha

Dunga

George Hagi                                                                                   Diego Maradona

Romario                                                                  Ronaldinho

Gabriel Batistuta  

[b]
Gerhard muller Ronaldo

Marco Van Basten

Pele Garrincha

Beckenbauer

roberto carlos paolo maldini franco baresi cafu

Dino zoff

my manager will be Big Phil.

my bench will have

paolo rossi, alfredo di stefano, eusebio in attack
rivaldo, zico and george best in midfield
defense i'll have Tony adams, jaap stam, taribo west, sammer,
goal keeper thomas Nkono

scoreline we win 7- 2[/b]
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by nightrider: 4:53pm On Apr 15, 2006
jackal is pro evolution better than EA sports fifa, i've heard that before but i've never tried it. i've always thought EA sports was the best.
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by Jackal(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2006
EA sports FIFA is shhhhhhhit.
I had the 2004,2005 and 2006 version and its disappointing.
The only advantage on this game is all teams/clubs carry the authentic name and jerseys because the game is FIFA licensed

Pro 5 cannot boast of this feature because most teams r yet to enter into agreement with the makers of this game.
Nevertheless,this game is better.U get to see Players pushing one another when the tackle is rough. There's a referee and 2 match assistants on the pitch. The dribbles are authentic and each player has been programmed with the way they celebrate their goals in real life.
Agahowa/Obafemi Martins somersault 7 times anytime they score goals.
The fun is top notch and i am yet to see a better football game on any computer game.

Ya team is rich but Diego Maradona will swoop Pele and the rest in the midfield with his wealth of skills
Who knows? His hand of God and all trickeries might help my team with a scoreline of 8-1.
Ronaldinho will make Maldini and Roberto Carlos look like midgets and it will be an easy access for him to cause extensive chaos and anarchy in ur defence.
I back ma team to inflict serious damage on any team in the world. If u have a PS2 and u r internet-connected, we can try this out( grin grin)
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by nightrider: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2006
jackal are you saying maradona is better than pele
besides muller is the world cups highest goal scorer and ronaldo is second

van basten is the devil of holland and garrincha is the greatest right winger that evr lived. ronaldinho would have to clone himself to match his skills
ronaldinho can't even get to maldini , becuz beckanbuaer ( only the inventor of defensive midfield)will eat him for brunch.

i predict Muller to score 3, ronaldo 3 , pele 4 vanbasten 3

we win 13 goals to 2. maradona scores for you with his hand, romario scores a penalty. batistuta doesn't get a shot on goal.he retires after the match.

i'm gonna try pro evolution, i'll buy it today or tomorrow. but i like the fact that fifa is real. so what name does obafemi have on the back of his jersey in pro evolution.
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by Jackal(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2006
Obafemi's name is the same.
Player's names r all correct.
Only clubs get funny names but Chelsea and Arsenal's name r correct
Man United is Man Red
Liverpool is Merseyside Red and stuffs.
U can edit the  club's names to the correct ones though. 
And even build up a player with the name nightrider who scores mad goals.
U can transfer players,u can play master league where each game u win fetches u money to shop for players around the world.
Paolo Rossi,Pele,Zico and virtually all the players that have graced this earth are available for u to buy in your team.
The game is wicked and u will fall in love with it.

U must like this game because its too original. I play it almost everyday.

P.S. I think Maradona is a better player than Pele.
       Skill Vs Skill is the same but Maradona has a cutting edge because he cheats.
       Hand of God was his creation and i can remember he was the one that started the "diving" phenomenom(USA 94 against Nigeria)
       He won freekicks after freekicks till he was able to beat the Eagles defence with a cheeky freekick that led to Canniggia's goal.
Can u beat that?
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by nightrider: 6:20pm On Apr 15, 2006
ok cool i'll try it out,
that means i can edit all the club names to thier original names then right?

besides i play soccer on pc, i'm not a big playstation fan. i'm very used to the keyboard. i don't if it's possible for us to hook up and play against each other.
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by Jackal(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2006
Keyboards?
U r a wizard!
Get a PS2 or a X-box dude. I wont be able to kick a ball with keyboards. How do u do it?
I admire your craftsmanship boy.

Yea,u can edit all the names of the clubs back to original and theres a site online where u can get the original names in case you're confused.
The Spanish/German/French leagues can be very confusing because one is not too familiar with the clubs out there.
Asides from this hiccups,the actual game play is wicked. Bicycle kicks, Scissors and virtually every known trick in football is here.
U need to see Ronaldinho/Messi and Etoo in this game.
They waltz through any defence like a hot knife sliding through butter.
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by c0dec(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2006
i've played all the PES (Pro and winning eleven) games from ISS Pro to winning eleven 3 to PES 5 and i can tell u that a keyboard player stands no chance agains a ps2 player. i just bought PES 5 on PC, together with PS2 controller and a PS2 to USB adapter of course. there's no way i'm using a keyboard. no way.
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by nightrider: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2006
codec don't be so sure, i'm pretty good with a keyboard. the keys are simple. w to run, q for thru pass, d to shoot, s to pass, e for keeper surge, shift and control for all the tricks. i'm extremely used to it now.
so don't be to sure
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by reddevil1: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2006
Buffon
Puyol              Cannavaro                      Terry             Zambrotta

Gerrard                Xavi                 Joe Cole

Riquelme

Henry                                Ronaldinho

Trust me it dont get better than that!
Re: Your Winning Eleven! by Padipadi(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Jackal:
@Reyes4eva
The topic says YOUR WINNING 11  so i have a right to choose my best 11 from the stone ages to the present day.
Here's ma winning 11.

Lev Yashin

Franco Baresi                         Matthias Sammer              Alessandro Nesta                          Ben Iroha

Dunga

George Hagi                                                                                   Diego Maradona

Romario                                                 Ronaldinho

Gabriel Batistuta

You name 12 players. Abeg remove one defender.
All those mechanics you packed for back ll kill Messi or Salah within 10 mins, injure CR7 in the 80th minute & fight off Ibrahimovic in the injury time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giveaway Zone / Jamb Result Is Valid For How Many Years? / Photos: Couple Caught Having Sex In A Car Park In Kent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.