Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Programming Is My Hobby - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Programming Is My Hobby (569 Views)

How To Turn The Hobby Of *photography* Into Thousands Of Extra Dollar$ For You! / I Port My Hobby Website To Wordpress. Have A Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programming Is My Hobby by surifoll: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
I'm FEHINTOLA, suraj ayodeji an under graduate student of Computer Science and Engineering, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), I'm searching for Industrial Training(IT) placement with duration of 6 months.

TEL: +234 8037931234, +234 8099325606
E-MAIL: surifoll@yahoo.com

TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Installations and trouble shooting.
• Proficient in using Windows Operating System from Windows 98 to Window 7.
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office Packages (Microsoft word, Excel, Access, Power Point etc.) and other numerous Application Packages and utility programs.
• Working with Microsoft ASP.Net with C# to develop web applications and VB.
• Proficient in using SQL Server Database Management Systems.
• Linq To Sql Architecture.
• Skilled in creating Power point slide and operation of a multimedia projector.

(1) (Reply)

SEO / Link Building Techniques / 1st Step Joint Medication / Comprehensive Tutorial For Web Development Needed. Am A Beginner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.