Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

I Port My Hobby Website To Wordpress. Have A Look - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Port My Hobby Website To Wordpress. Have A Look (1112 Views)

How To Move From Blogger To Wordpress / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / Can't Log In To Wordpress Dashboard After Mistakenly Changed Url To HTTPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Port My Hobby Website To Wordpress. Have A Look by nollyj: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
I am still working on it but you are free to suggest changes or how I can make it much better. Please note I am making it as simple as it can be since I have limited time to work on it. It is just a hobby website.

http://inducesmile.com/

Thanks
Re: I Port My Hobby Website To Wordpress. Have A Look by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
Woow!
Welcome to wordpress. Hope your familiar with wordpress and its features?

Things I am suggesting.
1.Install mobile plugins(so it can be friendly with mobile
2.Change that themes.(You need a themes that support flash field file moving images)since its a photo site
3.Make sure your submit it to SEO(make your website friendly with Search engines)
4.Keywords its important (tagging each post with suitable keywords).
5.Try to link your blog to website while commenting(make sure your comment will build a nice relationship with the blog owner.)
Re: I Port My Hobby Website To Wordpress. Have A Look by nollyj: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Yeah, I am quite familiar with wordpress

(1) (Reply)

Didyouknow If You Search Google Gravity On Google, Page Will Lose It's Gravity / Digital Media Copyright Infringement - A Case Study Of Linda Ikeji / Video : How To Create Custom Email Address For Blogger Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.