Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,073 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Business Growth Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Growth Ideas (723 Views)

IMF Cuts Nigeria Growth Forecast Yet Again / 7 Customer Service Etiquette Employers Should Embrace For Business Growth / Business Growth Tips Anyone Can Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Growth Ideas by niyno(f): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
Friends I need your ideas on how to grow contacts on cake making,I bake and design very nice cakes and now I want to be serious with growing my contacts. Pls I really need your ideas. Awaiting ur response asap
Re: Business Growth Ideas by spicyv1(f): 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2012
I think you should go to schools around you and strike a deal with the admin staff to advertise your services to parents. Schools usually have students birthday info. and parents usually celebrate their kids birthdays by bringing cake to school. If you strike a good deal with the school, you may be the go to person for birthday cakes.

One idea you can pitch to the school authorities, is that you have an idea that will promote their image and guarantee business growth. Tell them that they should throw a small party for outstanding students every term. That this will encourage more students to become better thus improving the overall performance θf the school, which is good PR for them. Also, that act would excite parents, who are their clients and parents would talk about them to their friends. This is great for business. When they hear all this, they will be so excited, especially new schools looking to improve their population. If they buy your idea which I am sure they would, guess who will be the person to bake ALL the cakes for this termly parties! Your guess is as good as mine. Don't forget to always be at the parties to hand out your business card.

Another good place to look for business is the church! Yep, drop your advertising materials with the marriage counseling team to hand out to intending couples.

1 Like

Re: Business Growth Ideas by niyno(f): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
tanks spicy v, u are the only one that responded to my mssg and u did xtremely well. tanks again

(1) (Reply)

Good Profit In Haulage Business / How Do I Get My Business Registered? / Is Sunglasses.com.ng Thesame As Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.