Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

My Wife And I ( A Peek Inside The Secret Life Of A Nuclear Family) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife And I ( A Peek Inside The Secret Life Of A Nuclear Family) (1004 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Could My Wife Be Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife And I ( A Peek Inside The Secret Life Of A Nuclear Family) by adegeorge(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
My name is Dayo. I’m a typical Nigerian guy and I cherish my Fridays a lot; I get to hang out with the sickest guys every Friday night and secondly, It’s another escape from my nagging and boring wife. I get confused sometimes on whether she’s my mother or my wife. Don’t get it twisted; I love her pieces. It just gets complicated; like I wish we never got married…marriage has turned her into something that doesn’t amuse me. I wish she was still the adventurous, charming, high spirited lady I dated for five years.

http://www.facebook.com/MyWifeAndI
Re: My Wife And I ( A Peek Inside The Secret Life Of A Nuclear Family) by k2039: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
so wetin make we do
NEXT
Re: My Wife And I ( A Peek Inside The Secret Life Of A Nuclear Family) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2012
@OP
How old are you?
Re: My Wife And I ( A Peek Inside The Secret Life Of A Nuclear Family) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
i hv rd sumtin lyk dis sumwhere, @op na copy and paste u dey do? Its not a force to open a thread if u dnt hv anytin meaningful to say. *sighs*
Re: My Wife And I ( A Peek Inside The Secret Life Of A Nuclear Family) by Kobojunkie: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
@OP, you love her but you wish you never got married? I think what you need to do is figure out why your wife changed. It is true that in many cases, marriage changes people. People who were once independent and not needing to care so much about others suddenly find themselves needing to worry everyday about someone else, needing to worry about taking care of home chores etc. It does change people.

Why not try to understand what changed? Talk to her about it. Figure out what you can do to help restore her to her former self. Help out a bit more in the house(taking out the trash, bathing the kids,putting them to bed, helping the kids with their homework, cooking, sweeping up the house, making sure the grocery is done etc.) I think it will be really selfish of you to expect her to remain the exact same person she used to be if you are unwilling to help ease some of the stress that is probably causing her to nag you.
Re: My Wife And I ( A Peek Inside The Secret Life Of A Nuclear Family) by slimyem: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
^You didn't read the whole story which is meant to be an advice in itself..
Besides,its a copy and paste that has at least 10 versions in at least 10 different threads on NL.
You just dey waste your advice..
cheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!! / Couple Leaving Bathroom/toilet Door Open Bad? / Chair Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.