Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

54 Year Old Nigerian Who Used Dead Amercian's I.D. For 20 Years Arrested. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 54 Year Old Nigerian Who Used Dead Amercian's I.D. For 20 Years Arrested. (713 Views)

Zakzaky Ran Parallel Govt For 20 Years, Zaria Residents Allege / 54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria / Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

54 Year Old Nigerian Who Used Dead Amercian's I.D. For 20 Years Arrested. by selingel: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
Htt: //m.naij.com/news/features/8121.htmil.

***Pls, someone should open the post and post the full story here, for I am using mobile fone***
Re: 54 Year Old Nigerian Who Used Dead Amercian's I.D. For 20 Years Arrested. by redsun(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2012
#They made the world so hard and every day,people are suffering.Courtesy of Bob Marley

He just did what he got to do to belong.A dead man is a dead man,as long as he wasn't commiting henious crimes in his name,he just did one of thise things that bruvs got to do to live in "whiteman's world".

A lot of taggings to cope,even when one is harmless.
Re: 54 Year Old Nigerian Who Used Dead Amercian's I.D. For 20 Years Arrested. by selingel: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
redsun: #They made the world so hard and every day,people are suffering.Courtesy of Bob Marley

He just did what he got to do to belong.A dead man is a dead man,as long as he wasn't commiting henious crimes in his name,he just did one of thise things that bruvs got to do to live in "whiteman's world".

A lot of taggings to cope,even when one is harmless.

But that is identity theft! Niger no dey carry last. What baffles me, is using it for almost 20 years. In fact, he must have thought he was in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Accusations Fly As Delta Assembly Sacks DESOPADEC Board / Fuel Scarcity In PH City / Gowon And Obasanjo May Be Tried For Treason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.