Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

UPS And EMS Which Is BETTER? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UPS And EMS Which Is BETTER? (6592 Views)

Mini Importers: Dhl/Fedex/ Ups/Ems/Nipost And Nigerian Customs Public Feedback / Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience / NIPOST's EMS Speedpost - what are your experiences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPS And EMS Which Is BETTER? by TrueSeeker(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
I am planning to begin order for some products from China to Nigeria, and I need some enlightenment from people with experience on International Trade. On the Seller Website EMS is quite cheaper than UPS while DHL price is somehow double that of UPS, Did anyone have an idea about the best out of them? And will I still pay in their office in Nigeria before i received my goods from them? I am afraid of any hidden and additional cost.
Re: UPS And EMS Which Is BETTER? by arbitrage: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ups better, ems cheaper. Ups to your door and sometimes faster, ems to your nearest post office.
Re: UPS And EMS Which Is BETTER? by TrueSeeker(m): 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
arbitrage: Ups better, ems cheaper. Ups to your door and sometimes faster, ems to your nearest post office.
ThanKs. But Am I going to pay any additional charges apart from the one I have paid during the purchase?
Re: UPS And EMS Which Is BETTER? by spicyv1(f): 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
No additional charges. UPS is as good as DHL and cheaper. Initial payment is the ONLY payment required.
Re: UPS And EMS Which Is BETTER? by francisca5: 9:26am On Sep 11, 2012
Don't try ems oo . Wen ur goods arive u will pay half d amount of ur goods before they give u . Try them u will say I told u.
Re: UPS And EMS Which Is BETTER? by TrueSeeker(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
francisca5: Don't try ems oo . Wen ur goods arive u will pay half d amount of ur goods before they give u . Try them u will say I told u.
Thank you very much. I discuss the issue with one of my friends offline he told me the same thing you have just said, he even had a personal experience with EMS and TNT.

spicy v: No additional charges. UPS is as good as DHL and cheaper. Initial payment is the ONLY payment required.
Thanks for the info.
Re: UPS And EMS Which Is BETTER? by clem2love(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2012
why go waste time and money for Ups or Ems,

why not try Choice exp / chrisnak Venture Ltd.

we piuck up the good from anywere in China and bring to your door step in Nigeria.

see below our office address here and in China.

CHOICE EXP
7/F, bLOCK A, Ling Nan Building,
5,Luhu Road, Yue Xiu.
Guangzhou.
China

CHRISNAK V./Choice Exp
1-3 Creek Road,
Nnewi Building,5th Floor
Apapa,
Wharf,
Lagos State.
Nigeria

and our prize are pocket friendly.

a test will convince you for more.
Re: UPS And EMS Which Is BETTER? by Chrisvicmall: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2012
We can help you handle the shipping. You will receive it within 3 working days at a very low price ( cheaper than UPS,DHL,etc). If you have questions, chat with us online at chrisvicmall.com or send an email to us.

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Banks Account For 47% Of Industry’s Impaired Credits / Do I Need To Register With Any Association To Be Able To Publish A Magazin? / NNPC Sets To Sign $6 Billion Oil Swaps Deal With Local And International Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.