Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Zeitgeist Addendum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zeitgeist Addendum (726 Views)

On The Saraki-Tinubu Comparison; An Addendum And A Response To Barcanista / Addendum To “freedom Of Expression” / Has Anyone Seen This: Zeitgeist Addendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zeitgeist Addendum by Nextworldnx(m): 12:00am On Sep 11, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, I hope this thread is not deleted and hidden by the "powers that be" for trying to bring up some salient truth. It is imperative that Nigerians know the truth and fight for justice at all times. I thank God for information, internet and a medium such as Nairaland where our voices can heard. By this i drop a link http://archive.org/details/Zeitgeist.Addendum to a movie/documentation/confession/revelation called "Zeitgeist Addendum". Download, watch and see how the world power dominate, cripple, and finally destroy the Economies of other Nations.

Watch the Movie and learn about:
- The Economic Hitman
- The Jackals
- The Military
- The Empire
- The Emperor
- Corporatocracy (JP Morgan, IMF, World Bank, Halliburton)

Then see their hands clearly in the N5,000 note introduction. Know the rationale behind the unending loan given to us ~even when we cannot payback~
I have been watching this movie, and each time i remained speechless(maybe given up) ...or maybe i should just hear your views first.
Anyone else may help in reducing the file size, then re-upload will be appreciated.
This is my own small contribution to the struggle for the liberation of Nigeria from the Jaws of wicked one.

here is the link once again: http://archive.org/details/Zeitgeist.Addendum
Re: Zeitgeist Addendum by Nextworldnx(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
I am a Christian and i do not have anything against the "West", but it is worthy to know where our problem lies. Atleast that will be our first attempt at providing the solution.

According to Zeitgeist, check out why all these happened:
- (IRAN) Dr. Mohammad Mossadegh 1953 (Removed)
- (GUATEMALA) Jacobo Arbenz Guzman 1954 (Removed)
- (ECUADOR) Jaime Roldos Aguilera 1981 (Assassinated)
- (PANAMA) Omar Torrijos 1981 (Assassinated)
- (IRAQ) Sadam Hussein 1991 & 2005 (Assassinated)

There is a the same particular trend in getting what they want at all cost. All these leaders were dealt with in the same way, and those who would not corporate with the "economic hitmen" met their waterloo.
Now in comparison with recent developments all around us, i can bet on it that the CIA are involved big time. Starting from;
- Muammar Gaddafi's death
- The crisis in Syria
- Atta Mills Death lipsrsealed

who knows, someone doesn't want to assassinated yet, therefore dancing to "their" tune. So for that we the masses have to suffer. They wont listen to us, because we can only rant.

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi, Please Consider N5,000 Coins / Will You Prefer Gov. Fashola As Our Next President? / BREAKING NEWS: Patience Jonathan Battles Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.