Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,408 members, 7,800,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

The HYPOCRITE! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The HYPOCRITE! (2832 Views)

"What Is The Hope Of The Hypocrite?" / Don’t Pray Like The Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The HYPOCRITE! by Bella3(f): 12:13am On Sep 11, 2012
I spend hours condemning others, telling them they are doomed to hell. Jesus says thou shall not condemn, well i didnt condemn, they deserve hell i thought. They are sinners, big sinners. I admit i sin but its only little sins, i know God wil forgive me. Others wont be forgiven because their sins are too big.
I condemn 'men of God' without rest. They steal from people, they dont help the needy. But what about me? What about those equipments i have 'taken' from the office, what about that customer i had just cheated? What about the money meant for office budget i had just converted? Well, God will understand after all, i didnt have a choice.
Pastors dont help those in need, how many times have i helped a poor widow just next door? What about that orphan who needs love? Well, thats the job of the pastor.
Jesus is going to say to those pastors 'ye workers of iniquity get away from me' but will welcome me wit open arms? Well i doubt that. He'd probably call me a 'pharisee'
I criticize alas i'm guilty of what i criticize others for.
For i saw that man with no cloths, but spent so much on clothes which i rarely wore. I wasted food when there was an orphan in the streets who died of malnutrition.
I am not just a hypocrite if am guilty of the these, i am worse than a hypocrite.
Perhaps God will just over look it.

3 Likes

Re: The HYPOCRITE! by tpia5: 12:45am On Sep 11, 2012
^^your thoughts, not God's.

i think you need to be more scriptural with your presentation.

this one sounds too much like a rant and personal vendetta.

what was Jesus definition of a hypocrite?

Jesus says thou shall not condemn, well i didnt condemn

Jesus said judge not that you be not judged.
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by k2039: 12:48am On Sep 11, 2012
"You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat. It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God" ( Romans 14:10-12 )

12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling Philippians 2:12

MY SALVATION IS THE ONLY THING IMPORTANT TO ME,I WILL ACCOUNT FOR MYSELF(OTHERS WILL GIVE THERE OWN ACCOUNT)
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Bella3(f): 12:54am On Sep 11, 2012
tpia@:
^^your thoughts, not God's.

i think you need to be more scriptural with your presentation.

this one sounds too much like a rant and personal vendetta.

what was Jesus definition of a hypocrite?

Jesus said judge not that you be not judged.
i think you're the one ranting here. What is the diff between condemning and judging? Btw the post was.nt meant to be spiritual but physical to be applied to our everyday life. Thanks.
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Bella3(f): 12:55am On Sep 11, 2012
k2039: "You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat. It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God" ( Romans 14:10-12 )

12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling Philippians 2:12

MY SALVATION IS THE ONLY THING IMPORTANT TO ME,I WILL ACCOUNT FOR MYSELF(OTHERS WILL GIVE THERE OWN ACCOUNT)
what is salvation? Is it just saying yes am a christian or living by what you profess.
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by k2039: 1:01am On Sep 11, 2012
Bélla3: what is salvation? Is it just saying yes am a christian or living by what you profess.
All I meant with my post is to be able to say like Paul at the end of my journey,
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful 2 Timothy 4:7

Eternal life,meaning living by what I profess
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Bella3(f): 1:02am On Sep 11, 2012
^ thanks!
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by tpia5: 1:33am On Sep 11, 2012
^stop arguing dear.

your post and thread arent edifying in any way- that's all i'm saying.

you sound too accusatory and vindictive. If a personal grievance or grudge is what made you start the thread, then you're better off stating in clear terms what your/the problem is.

seriously, i have no idea why 95% of the christians in religion section consider themselves christian, but i do not make it my problem because it does not concern me, and neither am i God.

the same folks blown by every wind of doctrine and every whisper of gossip or innuendo, are the same ones who open threads at some point in time to announce they heard some blah blah blah somewhere and therefore "are now atheist/agnostic/no longer christian", etc etc.

guard your heart with all diligence and go easy on the jumping up half-cocked.
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Bella3(f): 1:37am On Sep 11, 2012
tpia@:
^stop arguing dear.

your post and thread arent edifying in any way- that's all i'm saying.

you sound too accusatory and vindictive. If a personal grievance or grudge is what made you start the thread, then you're better off stating in clear terms what your/the problem is.

seriously, i have no idea why 95% of the christians in religion section consider themselves christian, but i do not make it my problem because it does not concern me, and neither am i God.

the same folks blown by every wind of doctrine and every whisper of gossip or innuendo, are the same ones who open threads at some point in time to announce they heard some blah blah blah somewhere and therefore "are now atheist/agnostic/no longer christian", etc etc.

guard your heart with all diligence and go easy on the jumping up half-cocked.

from all indication, you're the one angry at something not me. My dear the lord heals broken hearts, ok?
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by tpia5: 1:56am On Sep 11, 2012
half-cocked.
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 11, 2012
Bélla3: from all indication, you're the one angry at something not me. My dear the lord heals broken hearts, ok?
Lmao.. only a little discussion with the tilapia, and people know they're discussing with an old(maybe divorced) lady with lots of pain in her heart.
Tipa@ my dear, come clean..... WE love you grin
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Bella3(f): 2:25am On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto:
Lmao.. only a little discussion with the tilapia, and people know they're discussing with an old(maybe divorced) lady with lots of pain in her heart.
Tipa@ my dear, come clean..... WE love you grin
like seriously, whats wrong with her? She sounds more than just divorced to me, maybe sick. Are there two tpia's?
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 11, 2012
Bélla3: like seriously, whats wrong with her? She sounds more than just divorced to me, maybe sick. Are there two tpia's?
i think so. but they're all the same sad, miserable person....
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Bella3(f): 2:30am On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto:
i think so. but they're all the same sad, miserable person....

such a pity. I dont mean to offend u tpia.
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2012
Bélla3: I spend hours condemning others, telling them they are doomed to hell. Jesus says thou shall not condemn, well i didnt condemn, they deserve hell i thought. They are sinners, big sinners. I admit i sin but its only little sins, i know God wil forgive me. Others wont be forgiven because their sins are too big.
I condemn 'men of God' without rest. They steal from people, they dont help the needy. But what about me? What about those equipments i have 'taken' from the office, what about that customer i had just cheated? What about the money meant for office budget i had just converted? Well, God will understand after all, i didnt have a choice.
Pastors dont help those in need, how many times have i helped a poor widow just next door? What about that orphan who needs love? Well, thats the job of the pastor.
Jesus is going to say to those pastors 'ye workers of iniquity get away from me' but will welcome me wit open arms? Well i doubt that. He'd probably call me a 'pharisee'
I criticize alas i'm guilty of what i criticize others for.
For i saw that man with no cloths, but spent so much on clothes which i rarely wore. I wasted food when there was an orphan in the streets who died of malnutrition.
I am not just a hypocrite if am guilty of the these, i am worse than a hypocrite.
Perhaps God will just over look it.

a chronic case of ' i hate looking at myself in the mirror but i love looking at others ' grin grin Reyginus i see you browsing. you nairaland pharisee grin
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by holyvirgin: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2012
Bélla3: like seriously, whats wrong with her? She sounds more than just divorced to me, maybe sick. Are there two tpia's?
listen to yourself o hypocrite! Y start a meaningless thread about hypocrisy? Listen 2 tpia and stop attacking her 4 telling u d truth. Next time start an edifying thread on this section or forever remain at d romance section. R.ubbish
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 11, 2012
holyvirgin:
listen to yourself o hypocrite! Y start a meaningless thread about hypocrisy? Listen 2 tpia and stop attacking her 4 telling u d truth. Next time start an edifying thread on this section or forever remain at d romance section. R.ubbish
Holy virgin!!!!
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by holyvirgin: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto:
Holy virgin!!!!
what? Another hypocrite. Better apologise 2 tpia. She ain't miserable bro
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2012
holyvirgin:
what? Another hypocrite. Better apologise 2 tpia. She ain't miserable bro
Holy virgin!!!!
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by MrAnony1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2012
Wow!! Na wa Oh! It seems Nairaland has become really brutal...

...anyway @Bella3, I was edified o! Thank you for sharing.
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by holyvirgin: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
musKeeto:
Holy virgin!!!!
i don't need a muskeeto bite so y hovering around me? Shift o and stop calling my name bro.
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by CrazyMan(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
@bella3
Don't be too hard on yourself, God loves you and he know's that you're a human being.

I'm sure he would forgive you...

Cheers.
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Delafruita(m): 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
Bélla3: from all indication, you're the one angry at something not me. My dear the lord heals broken hearts, ok?
shez angry at everybody,everything,nobody and nothing.her ways are not your ways and her thoughts are totally different from everyone's.the wisdom of bella is foolishness in her sight.if aliens are found that are dumb enough to accept religion,she'd be the perfect candidate for their "god"

1 Like

Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
Delafruita:
shez angry at everybody,everything,nobody and nothing.her ways are not your ways and her thoughts are totally different from everyone's.the wisdom of bella is foolishness in her sight.if aliens are found that are dumb enough to accept religion,she'd be the perfect candidate for their "god"
Holy virgin!!!
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Bella3(f): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
holyvirgin:
listen to yourself o hypocrite! Y start a meaningless thread about
hypocrisy? Listen 2 tpia and stop attacking her 4 telling u d truth.
Next time start an edifying thread on this section or forever remain at d
romance section. R.ubbish
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Bella3(f): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
CrazyMan: @bella3
Don't be too hard on yourself, God loves you and he know's that you're a human being.

I'm sure he would forgive you...

Cheers.
aww thanks. Bt shal we continue in sin that grace might abide? GOD FORBID!
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Bella3(f): 11:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mr_Anony: Wow!! Na wa Oh! It seems Nairaland has become really brutal...

...anyway @Bella3, I was edified o! Thank you for sharing.
thank you too. GOD BLESS.
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by holyvirgin: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Bélla3: aww thanks. Bt shal we continue in sin that grace might abide? GOD FORBID!
thank God u remembered! Good student
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Bella3(f): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
holyvirgin:
hmmm..
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 12, 2012
holyvirgin:
holy v....
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by tpia5: 2:07am On Sep 12, 2012
Thanks for the heads up @ holyvirgin.

I got tired of clicking on the thread sef.

All these " brick wall" discussions.
Re: The HYPOCRITE! by Bella3(f): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
So you think hypocrisy is meaningles and nt affecting the church and christains.
holyvirgin:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Catholicism A Religion? / Judaism Or Christianity / 5 Expectations Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.