Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

The HYPOCRITE! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The HYPOCRITE! (2835 Views)

"What Is The Hope Of The Hypocrite?" / Don’t Pray Like The Hypocrite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The HYPOCRITE! by UyiIredia(m): 2:09am On Aug 04, 2013
tpia@:
^stop arguing dear.

your post and thread arent edifying in any way- that's all i'm saying.

you sound too accusatory and vindictive. If a personal grievance or grudge is what made you start the thread, then you're better off stating in clear terms what your/the problem is.

seriously, i have no idea why 95% of the christians in religion section consider themselves christian, but i do not make it my problem because it does not concern me, and neither am i God.

the same folks blown by every wind of doctrine and every whisper of gossip or innuendo, are the same ones who open threads at some point in time to announce they heard some blah blah blah somewhere and therefore "are now atheist/agnostic/no longer christian", etc etc.

guard your heart with all diligence and go easy on the jumping up half-cocked.

Interesting. Because the Christian religion throve by swaying men from their former religions or irreligions especially at its nascency. I wonder why they didn't snide those converts for hearing "blah blah blah" and "are no more into paganism/atheism/Islam and are new men in Christ". I'm pretty sure you don't do the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Revelation About Pastor Ajanaku / 4 Reasons Why You Must Leave Your Church & Start Attending Winners’ Chapel / Today I Renounce Athiesm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.