Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Tea Or Coffee - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tea Or Coffee (1314 Views)

How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea / Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? / Can You Begin Your Day Without Tea Or Coffee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tea Or Coffee by bamdil(m): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2008
Among tea or coffee, which one do you prefer most? How do you eat bread and tea? Soaking the bread inside tea or biting the bread before drinking the tea.

As for me, I love tea more than coffee, initially I hate the ordour of coffee, but as time went on I started to develop interest in coffee.
Before I used to soak the bread inside tea, but nowadays I'm used to biting the bread before drinking the tea.
Tell me about yourself, how do you eat yours?
Re: Tea Or Coffee by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2008
Prefer Coffee tongue
Re: Tea Or Coffee by bamdil(m): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2008
ibkaye:

Prefer Coffee tongue
Do you prefer to put milk in it or leave it just like that?
Re: Tea Or Coffee by uspry1(f): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2008
Both, tea and coffee.

For tea, i prefer using store-bought herbal spices tea bag: raspberry, mint, cinnamon, and many other berry flavors to make hot tea drink with 2 drops of sugar to add my taste. I also use Lipton plain orange-black family-size large tea bag to make iced tea drinks with squeezed cut lemon and half cup of sugar into a large pitcher and put them in the refrigerator for chilled.  Pour it to serve my favorite glasses to drink on any meal: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and in-between snack.

For coffee, i prefer using store-bought GENERAL FOODS INTERNATIONAL coffee with flavored: Dark Mayan Chocolate, French Vanilla, Viennese Chocolate, Italian Cappuccino and Hazelnut Belgian. I use my purified facucet pouring into my cup and microwaved it to make it hot with 3 scoops from canned coffee and two scoops of sugar stirring. Serve this one hot cup with my 90% fat free Turkey bacon and oatmeal every Breakfast only.
Re: Tea Or Coffee by TOYOSI20(f): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2008
i like tea, Green tea to be precise cos of its antioxidants.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tea Or Coffee by mohawkchic(f): 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2008
~LOL bamdil you brought back memories of my "Dunking days" i use to be a dunker. . . only becoz i disliked the way my mum use to spread the butter in my bread,then she'll insist on me finishing breakfast,so that was the quickest way to finish the tea & bread!!  grin

~Out of Nostalgia,i will do the dunk w/ baton bread,w/ lil or no butter  wink very rare for me to do it thu grin

~I was addicted to coffee,black no milk  wink Now,when i do drink coffee,which is once in a green moon,its a pinch of Nescafe`decafe`

~I do drink tea occasionaly especially wen its freezing cold,but only with condense milk,dont like it w/fresh milk!!
Re: Tea Or Coffee by sagacious(f): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2008
Coffe ,mostly at work and Tea on weekend so i can have a very sound sleep
Re: Tea Or Coffee by Jezgirl(f): 3:13pm On Feb 17, 2008
Both, coffee wen i go 4 lectures and tea jus once a while
Re: Tea Or Coffee by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2008
bamdil:

Do you prefer to put milk in it or leave it just like that?

prefer it with milk in it smiley
Re: Tea Or Coffee by bamdil(m): 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2008
I love it with milk too.
@Ibkaye, most especially before i sleep, i always strive to drink a cup at least.
Re: Tea Or Coffee by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2008
Tea smiley with milk and sugar.

Dunking my bread in tea is the easiest way for me to throw up.
Re: Tea Or Coffee by abujabooks(f): 2:51pm On May 14, 2008
None of the above.

I do not put caffeine in my body. Prefer water or fruit juice.
Re: Tea Or Coffee by elizabetta(f): 2:51pm On May 15, 2008
All of the above.
Re: Tea Or Coffee by Ladytemi(f): 3:09am On May 28, 2008
Great one French Vanilla Spice Hot or Iced Coffee with extra cream and sugar from Dunkin' Donuts

(1) (Reply)

~Why Do Nigerians Cover Their Foods With Plates When Serving Them~ / Kitchen Tips And Cooking Tricks / Irritating Food Mixture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.