Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

What Do You Think Is "Worthy" Of Depriving You Getting Married To Your Love. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think Is "Worthy" Of Depriving You Getting Married To Your Love. (896 Views)

Her Husband Is Cheating And Depriving Her Of Sex So She Wants To Retaliate. What / He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Is "Worthy" Of Depriving You Getting Married To Your Love. by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2012
Hello everyone,

I opened this thread because anyone that has lived long enough would agree with me that not all love story always end in marriage.This is not because I see marriage as the end of love story, but no doubt marriage is the only legal way to spend the rest of your life with that opposite sex who has swept you off the ground.But in contrary,wishes are not horses for people to ride,some people leave their partner not because they wanted to leave but because they have to leave.Believe you me "love conquers everything" only exists in the mind of infantile or rather in writing alone.There are real life scenarios that no matter the love, you have to throw in the towel.

I am going to share 2 real life stories in driving my point.Two years ago a colleague dated his then girlfriend for more than 8 years,personally I went for the engagement party and the guy put the ring on her finger,a day after the engagement party a little issue came up and the two families stepped in and the marriage was dissolved(they could have resolved the issue but because of family interest they went apart),again last year a boss who is a notorious cheat was set up by a mercenary paid by his wife and the man was caught in a hotel with a colleague.the news went all round the area and after few days of the incident,and against all odds the colleague's fiance went ahead to propose and finally married the girl amidst of the hullabaloo.the point is different people (men/women) have limits they can go irrespective of the degree of love existing between them to call off their intended marriage to their lover.

As for me, I will do everything possible to get along with the family of my beloved and I will also do everything possible for her to get along with mine but on an instance any of the family do not approve the union.I don't think I have the "liver" to embark on such union.

So my people what do you think is "WORTHY" of depriving you getting married to the love of your life?
Re: What Do You Think Is "Worthy" Of Depriving You Getting Married To Your Love. by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 11, 2012
If the both of you are AS, then that could stop the marriage no matter how much you love each other
Re: What Do You Think Is "Worthy" Of Depriving You Getting Married To Your Love. by k2039: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2012
Absolutely nothing
Re: What Do You Think Is "Worthy" Of Depriving You Getting Married To Your Love. by REMMEI(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2012
@OP. . .I HOPE YU UNDERSTAND THAT LOVE AND MARRIAGE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THANG..COS ONE CAN EVEN GET MARRIED TA WHO HE/SHE DOESN'T LOVE..SO MARRIAGE IS NOT THE END OF EVERY LOVE STORY..IT SEEMS MORE LIKE THE BEGINNING..

WELL,I CAN BE DEPRIVED OF GETTIN MARRIED TA THE ONE I LOVE..BUT I CAN NEVER STOP LOVING HER..AND I'LL LET HER KNOW THIS..LIKE BEING IN LOVE WITH THE UNLOVABLE..smiley . .
Re: What Do You Think Is "Worthy" Of Depriving You Getting Married To Your Love. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mkpakala: Hello everyone,
I opened this thread because anyone that has lived long enough would agree with me that not all love story always end in marriage.This is not because I see marriage as the end of love story, but no doubt marriage is the only legal way to spend the rest of your life with that opposite sex who has swept you off the ground. I think you are clearly mistaking as there is nothing in this world that says that you should marry someone in order for you to be with and love happily ever after that said person! But in contrary,wishes are not horses for people to ride,some people leave their partner not because they wanted to leave but because they have to leave.Believe you me "love conquers everything" only exists in the mind of infantile or rather in writing alone.There are real life scenarios that no matter the love, you have to throw in the towel.

I am going to share 2 real life stories in driving my point.Two years ago a colleague dated his then girlfriend for more than 8 years,personally I went for the engagement party and the guy put the ring on her finger,a day after the engagement party a little issue came up and the two families stepped in and the marriage was dissolved(they could have resolved the issue but because of family interest they went apart) what has THAT got to do with love?! obviously these people didnt love one another,again last year a boss who is a notorious cheat was set up by a mercenary paid by his wife and the man was caught in a hotel with a colleague.the news went all round the area and after few days of the incident,and against all odds the colleague's fiance went ahead to propose and finally married the girl amidst of the hullabaloo .the point is different people (men/women) have limits they can go irrespective of the degree of love existing between them to call off their intended marriage to their lover. the fact that you believe that all married people love one another, is the reason why you will always fail in your quest to understand love.

As for me, I will do everything possible to get along with the family of my beloved and I will also do everything possible for her to get along with mine but on an instance any of the family do not approve the union.I don't think I have the "liver" to embark on such union. then you either dont truly loved her, have a misplaced ego or are simply a weak person like that.

So my people what do you think is "WORTHY" of depriving you getting married to the love of your life? anything could deprive you for marrying them, but NOTHING could deprive you guys of being together and loving one another for the rest of your lives. many men out there are willing to set EVERYTHING in this life aside, to be with the one they love (ego/dishonesty etc)

(1) (Reply)

House Pls, Is Dis Man A Responsible Dad? / Needs Advice On How To Plan Wedding Anniversary / Extra Small Condoms For 12-14 Year-old Boys Go On Sale In Swizerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.