Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

List Of Nairaland Pharisees - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / List Of Nairaland Pharisees (4111 Views)

Goshen360 And Tbaba. Pharisees Of Different Religions / Atheists, Pharisees, Sadducees And Christians. Let Me Borrow Your Ears / Pharisees Sit In Moses' Seat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
Dp
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: what bible are you reading ? hope you know all those NIV are not real bibles. the only real bible is the KJV. you err if you dont read KJV
Lwkmh o. More delusion.
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2012
Reyginus: Lwkmh o. More delusion.
REALLY ? OK LETS EXAMINE A VERSE FROM ONE OF YOUR NIV AND THEN A KJV BIBLE.

ok this verse is describing the skin color of the jews because of the famine and hot sun

KJV - LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

NIV-LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin is hot as an oven, feverish from hunger.

YOU STILL THINK YOU ARE READING THE SAME BIBLE ?
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by tidytim: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: REALLY ? OK LETS EXAMINE A VERSE FROM ONE OF YOUR NIV AND THEN A KJV BIBLE.

ok this verse is describing the skin color of the jews because of the famine and hot sun

KJV - LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Racist !!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
tidytim:

Racist !!!

grin grin
I am pro-black. what can i tell ya grin grin grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by CrazyMan(m): 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
@Obadaiah77
You should be a comedian, I wonder why you're wasting much talent on Nairaland. You could be making money out there you know.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Delafruita(m): 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: a Nairaland gainsayer who gainsays with his own vain opinions. if you gainsay backed by scriptures then you are a debater. as scripture says ' iron sharpens iron is how we stay strong '. scripture also says ' debate thy cause with thy neighbor'. so gainsaying has to be backed by scriptures and not your own vain opinions. scripture says ' the word is of no private interpretation'. that in essence is a nairaland pharisee. a professional gainsayer full of vain opinions.

gainsayer = opposer

whats the difference between a pharisee and a saducee
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: REALLY ? OK LETS EXAMINE A VERSE FROM ONE OF YOUR NIV AND THEN A KJV BIBLE.

Yes, the bible is the same in every version. Let me clear a bit of your delusions.

KJV- Lamentations5vs10: Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
Practically, the temperature in the interior of an oven cannot be black. The words are used in the connotative sense.
I will explain.
An excessive rise in temperature of anything, will only result in redness and not blackness. In relation to the verse, what does it tell you? Figure of speech at play. Simile precisely. Let this be clear to you, that simile like every other FOS is not meant to give an exact expression of a thing, but to help with a closer understanding of it. The KJV bible is more poetic than literal.
Let me clear the two source of your confusion, 'black like an oven' and 'terrible famine'. In metaphoric language to be black is to be in a bad state. Hence its use in the verse is to tell you in poetic language, that their body has been heated to deterioration.
'Oven' therefore in the sense, depicts a closed system of continous or reversible reaction.
Thus, the verse is simply: Our skin is so bad and hot(fever) because of hunger(famine).
Isnt it the same thing the NIV was pointing out?
Every version of the bible is the same with the others, though written in a unique way.
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
CrazyMan: @Obadaiah77
You should be a comedian, I wonder why you're wasting much talent on Nairaland. You could be making money out there you know.
LOL now i know you want me to go out there and embarrass myself grin grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
Delafruita:
whats the difference between a pharisee and a saducee
the saducee is the one that has the synonym > Delafruita. thats the difference
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
Reyginus: Yes, the bible is the same in every version. Let me clear a bit of your delusions.

KJV- Lamentations5vs10: Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
Practically, the temperature in the interior of an oven cannot be black. The words are used in the connotative sense.
I will explain.
An excessive rise in temperature of anything, will only result in redness and not black. In relation to the verse, what does it tell you? Figure of speech at play. Simile precisely. Let this be clear to you, that simile like every other FOS is not meant to give an exact expression of a thing, but to help with a closer understanding of it. The KJV bible is more poetic than literal.
Let me clear the two source of your confusion, 'black like an oven' and 'terrible famine'. In metaphoric language to be black is to be in a bad state. Hence its use in the verse is to tell you in poetic language, that their body has been heated to deterioration.
'Oven' therefore in the sense, depicts a closed system of continous or reversible reaction.
Thus, the verse is simply: Our skin is so bad and hot(fever) because of hunger(famine).
Isnt it the same thing the NIV was pointing out?
Every version of the bible is the same with the others, though written in a different unique way.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/NIV/niv-gay-satan.htm

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/NIV/why.htm

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=niv+is+a+corrupted&sugexp=chrome,mod=9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by MrAnony1(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
*Strolls into the thread, falls to the floor laughing wildly, stands up dusts self..........

LWKMD. Buzugee, you are special

.......walks out*

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Delafruita(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: the saducee is the one that has the synonym > Delafruita. thats the difference
am just wondering why i was distinctly labelled a saducee.pharisee sounds "cool".mummy come and tell buzudiah to make me a pharisee *sobbing childishly*

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2012
Reyginus: You! What do you say?
NIV is garbage. get rid of it and get you a KJV. thats why you err. from reading that garbage grin scripture do say JOB 14 VS 4 Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? no one. see Reyginus thats why you are a professional scoffer. because you have been feeding on unclean food. now you need a laxative to purge you of all the unclean food you done ate grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mr_Anony: *Strolls into the thread, falls to the floor laughing wildly, stands up dusts self..........

LWKMD. Buzugee, you are special

.......walks out*
grin grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
Delafruita:
am just wondering why i was distinctly labelled a saducee.pharisee sounds "cool".mummy come and tell buzudiah to make me a pharisee *sobbing childishly*
LOLz grin grin grin a sadducee is basically a spiritual step above an atheist. they dont believe in spirits angels or the ressurection http://www.bethanybible.org/askpastor/pharsad.htm
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by JeSoul(f): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
danwo:

^^^^

In a manner corresponding to obadiah777's way of reasoning

Pharisee is a "far-to-see"

Saduccee is a "sad-to-see"
LOL...these fellas are something else
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by truthislight: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
Delafruita:

if i am correct, i think the saducee were the ones attacking Jesus denying that there is no resurrection that use the question of seven brothers marrying one woman in turns after their sibling death and who will marry the woman in the resurrection.

They wanted to trap our lord.

They were that Dangerous.

And very cunning

Hope you can see from obediah's point of view of you now?

The Guy seems to think that you are extremely Dangerous. Lol.
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: NIV is garbage. get rid of it and get you a KJV. thats why you err. from reading that garbage grin scripture do say JOB 14 VS 4 Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? no one. see Reyginus thats why you are a professional scoffer. because you have been feeding on unclean food. now you need a laxative to purge you of all the unclean food you done ate grin
Eayah!You sure need urgent help.
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by CrazyMan(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: LOL now i know you want me to go out there and embarrass myself grin grin
Do I sense doubt here...God has given you a gift.

Therefore I would suggest that you go into the world and harness it so that mankind can benefit from your blessings.

Good luck grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by ijawkid(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2012
obadiah777: Goshen been drinking sapele water this morning grin grin

Lmao...

Goshen shuld be with his chewing stick and a shot of tombo...
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 12, 2012
JeSoul: LOL...these fellas are something else
Boss lady we troway salute

truthislight:

if i am correct, i think the saducee were the ones attacking Jesus denying that there is no resurrection that use the question of seven brothers marrying one woman in turns after their sibling death and who will marry the woman in the resurrection.

They wanted to trap our lord.

They were that Dangerous.

And very cunning

Hope you can see from obediah's point of view of you now?

The Guy seems to think that you are extremely Dangerous. Lol.
spot on brother Truthislight. Delafruita is a spiritual loose cannon. he needs to be detonated in hades grin

Reyginus: Eayah!You sure need urgent help.
sound like you need more help than me. start by replacing your NIV with KJV. your two edge sword is blunt ( hebrews 4 vs 12 ). you cant be recruited to fight with a blunt sword.
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 12, 2012
CrazyMan:
Do I sense doubt here...God has given you a gift.

Therefore I would suggest that you go into the world and harness it so that mankind can benefit from your blessings.

Good luck grin
i think i will stay on the straight and narrow. these are serious and perilous times we are entering. entertainment is not on the agenda. these are the last days. thanks for lying to me though LOL grin grin

ijawkid:

Goshen shuld be with his chewing stick and a shot of tombo...
Lmao... yeah somebody need to keep a close eye on Goshen. this weekend he woke up jamming all kinds of crazy gospel music while chewing kpako and eating brocolli
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by CrazyMan(m): 12:37am On Sep 12, 2012
obadiah777: i think i will stay on the straight and narrow. these are serious and perilous times we are entering. entertainment is not on the agenda. these are the last days. thanks for lying to me though LOL grin grin
So how do define what you're doing right now...if youy refuse to call it entertainment, what better term should we use to classify it.
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 12, 2012
CrazyMan:
So how do define what you're doing right now...if youy refuse to call it entertainment, what better term should we use to classify it.
call me the UPS man. i am delivering the meat. i am delivering that sound doctrine grin . meat = the word
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 12, 2012
......walks into thread, cackles maniacally, wonders that anyone takes buzugee seriously, walks off thread.........grin grin

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by finestboy2(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
Pharisees belonged to a Jewish political party active in the Second Temple period. Pharisees were distinguished from the Saducees (the priestly caste) as scribes and laymen. The pharisees believed in the evolution of the law written in the Torah and developed the synagogue as a place of worship beyond the temple. In the New Testament, the majority of the Jews were cool

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 28, 2012
obadiah777: Reyginus
Crazy Man
Ihedinobi
Mr Anony
Danwo
Delafruita is a sadducee
Frosbel is a passive pharisee

add more to the list of Nairaland pharisees and sadducess if the spirit moves you grin grin

You truly are a comedian homie grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2012
doubleDx:

You truly are a comedian homie grin
I AM HERE TO SERVE IN ANY WAY grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by ijawkid(m): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2012
Oh I missed this thread....buzugee I gueSs you must have gotten more names to add to your list of pharisees and saducees.....
Re: List Of Nairaland Pharisees by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2012
ijawkid: Oh I missed this thread....buzugee I gueSs you must have gotten more names to add to your list of pharisees and saducees.....

OH YES. MORE NEW NAMES LIKE FIELD MARSHALL SERIALLINK THE PHARISEE AND BOOKMARK THE SADDUCEE AND TRUTHISLIGHT THE PHARISEE. YOU JUST NARROWLY MISSED THE LIST IJAWKID grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet T.B Joshua Words On Private Jet / MFM Releases 17 Shocking Rules For Getting Married In Their Church / Views On War Against Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.