Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Why Can't Ladies Ever Keep To There Words In A Relationship? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Can't Ladies Ever Keep To There Words In A Relationship? (652 Views)

Why Can't Nairalanders Date One Another? / Hello Ladies, I Need A Beautiful Dark Skinned Girl For A Relationship. / Ladies: Do You Need A Serious Guy For A Relationship? Check Out Guys Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Ladies Ever Keep To There Words In A Relationship? by ahmedng: 12:53am On Jan 09, 2008
A lady tells you she loves you she will never cheat on you and all the promises, bla bla bla, and at the long run you discover she is something else, she entirely forgets she ever told you about her personalities, her like and dislike ,and promises,
ladies pls change, lets keep to our words wen we say them,
Re: Why Can't Ladies Ever Keep To There Words In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 09, 2008
personal experience? eya, sorry. eh? cry
Re: Why Can't Ladies Ever Keep To There Words In A Relationship? by ahmedng: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2008
hey, who told you its a personal experience, its not just saying frm a point of view and some ones experiance, lol not mine
Re: Why Can't Ladies Ever Keep To There Words In A Relationship? by lindalee(f): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2008
thatz very untrue!!!!!! on the contrary i think guys are the real liars. cos they keep telling real lies abt themselves and how they can even bring down the world 4 u!!!!! When they know truly the cant do any of that
Re: Why Can't Ladies Ever Keep To There Words In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2008
lindalee:

thatz very untrue!!!!!! on the contrary i think guys are the real liars. because they keep telling real lies about themselves and how they can even bring down the world for you!!!!! When they know truly the can't do any of that

abi o, tell him jare grin
Re: Why Can't Ladies Ever Keep To There Words In A Relationship? by pin4eva(f): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2008
ladies please change, lets keep to our words when we say them,

this is a good advice. How i wish all the girls will hear that
Re: Why Can't Ladies Ever Keep To There Words In A Relationship? by Uzzyan: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2008
Poster i must tell u that in a survey personally conducted by mi, toyin and lindalee, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
99 of them all were broken the ones that broke their love vows so whats the fuss?
Re: Why Can't Ladies Ever Keep To There Words In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2008
Uzzyan:

Poster i must tell u that in a survey personally conducted by mi, [b]toyin [/b]and lindalee, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
99 of them all were broken the ones that broke their love vows so whats the fuss?
excuse me? and when was this?

(1) (Reply)

Dominique Is Looking For You / Sugar Daddies Only! / Creative,generous Businessman Wants To Find A Hot,sexy Lady With Sense Of Humour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.