Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

The Difference Between "COMPLETE & FINISHED" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Difference Between "COMPLETE & FINISHED" (11721 Views)

The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" / What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished / Difference Between Complete and Finished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difference Between "COMPLETE & FINISHED" by Xymc1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
No English dictionary has been able to explain the difference between the two words "COMPLETE" & "FINISHED".
Some people say there is no difference between COMPLETE & FINISHED, but there is.
* When you marry the right woman, you're COMPLETE & when you marry the wrong woman, you're FINISHED.
* When your right wife catches you with another woman, you're COMPLETELY FINISHED & when your wrong wife likes shopping so much, you're FINISHED COMPLETELY...
Do you agree with this statement??
Re: The Difference Between "COMPLETE & FINISHED" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
How does this prevent me from eating 521 today
Re: The Difference Between "COMPLETE & FINISHED" by realsammie(m): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
true yarn.
Re: The Difference Between "COMPLETE & FINISHED" by Onyiclassic(f): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
OK WE DON HEAR
Re: The Difference Between "COMPLETE & FINISHED" by mormoni(m): 5:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
mtswwww I think say na beta thing u get here
Re: The Difference Between "COMPLETE & FINISHED" by Xymc1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
Tnks to my lovers & kudos to my haters{you know yourselfs}
Re: The Difference Between "COMPLETE & FINISHED" by JojoArmani(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
U try anyway. Nice joke
Re: The Difference Between "COMPLETE & FINISHED" by Xymc1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
Jojo Armani: U try anyway. Nice joke
Tnks dude

(1) (Reply)

The Most Embarrasing Moment / What Does Me Want?quantity Or Qualitity / Photo Of The Day: What Will You Do If You Are In This Position? Check Its Funny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.