Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished (68985 Views)

See The Epic Response A Girl Gave A Guy / When ATM Rejects Card From A Runs Girl. (photo) / The Difference Between "Complete" And "Finished" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by njuwo(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2015
My daddy told me that this was the last Jamb that he will register me for, because the other 8 Jamb i had written were nothing to write home about. The girl i sat with in this one was very fine and a runs girl, within 5 minutes answers had entered her phone, she then told not to worry, we'll use them together. Within 30 minutes she was through and gave me to copy. As a sharp warri boy i spent 15 minutes to copy. We then submited and went outside. She started gisting. I said, Thank you very much, please what is your name sef. She replied, Lilian! I said, Nice name, i'm Ofego. She said, Cool, so Ofego why do you want to study Medicine? I replied, No o, it's Theatre Arts i want to study o. She said, Ha, but the answers i gave you are for Medicine o. I said, My courses are Literature, C.R.S, History and English. She said, The answers i gave you are for Maths, Physics, Biology and English. I fainted!

335 Likes 46 Shares

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Humulity: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mod please move this to jokes...................

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Noloss(f): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2015
Humulity:
Mod please move this to jokes...................
Seconded

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by hatux: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2015
Njuwo no go kill person with jokes o gringrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2015
LMAO @op uve made my day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by jamex93(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2015
u r not destined to b educated beyond secondary level

lolx

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by drtwist(m): 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Oboy no reason am them go understand pass you this time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by LustreChris(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2015
@op... yuh av peme eeeh!!! Lolzz... yuh fr ask na before collecting....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by nmadu1: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
LolLolLol
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by OXCUBA: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
COPIED AND REPASTE JOKE ...... DRY LIKE... SAHARA DESERT.

8 Likes

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by sweatholder(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmm guy pls just find something else do if na to sell weed sef, cuz sch isn't for u at all.

6 Likes

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Tolzeal(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
HAHAHAHAH.......# You don Turn ADEKUNLE Of Waec be that o.

6 Likes

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by stmayor(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
hahahahah that 1 cha
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Tic4tac(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
grin grin lmao....all d best
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hilarious!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by GodMode: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
njuwo:
My daddy told me that this was the last Jamb that he will register me for, because the other 8 Jamb i had written were nothing to write home about. The girl i sat with in this one was very fine and a runs girl, within 5 minutes answers had entered her phone, she then told not to worry, we'll use them together. Within 30 minutes she was through and gave me to copy. As a sharp warri boy i spent 15 minutes to copy. We then submited and went outside. She started gisting. I said, Thank you very much, please what is your name sef. She replied, Lilian! I said, Nice name, i'm Ofego. She said, Cool, so Ofego why do you want to study Medicine? I replied, No o, it's Theatre Arts i want to study o. She said, Ha, but the answers i gave you are for Medicine o. I said, My courses are Literature, C.R.S, History and English. She said, The answers i gave you are for Maths, Physics, Biology and English. I fainted!

Dull

8 Likes

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by beekaymee(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Mtchew olodo oshi How u go forget ask d subjects and dem no dey write maths for mbbs. ……… post another lie ………… mtchew ……………… ASA PALAPALA

9 Likes

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by sokotoburundi(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
. grin.
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by SmooshCHN: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Ask Jamb for a refund of your Registration fee. They'll gladly refund to Usual and Loyal Customers Like you. Lol

Funny though.

2 Likes

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
i tried to laff but i couldn't.

3 Likes

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Front page so cheap this days
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Achiles: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
You are finished!
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by hizaya61(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
OK

MODIFIED:
YOU NEED TO SEE ONE WHITE GARMENT MAN FOR MY AREA, THIS MAN PERFORM MIRACLE WITH KOBOKO, AFTER THEY BEAT YOU LIKE THIEF FINISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION WILL NEVA FALL ANY EXAM AGAIN

SOMEBODY SAY AMEN ?
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by MizMyColi(f): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
cheesy
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
I'm sure you copied her name too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by topeluvu(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
Somebody shout hallelujah.......atleast u fit pass ham na, no worry, na permutation............good boboy
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by waterhouse071(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
The change we all clamour for should start with us
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by hazyfm: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
LOL

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by femimike1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
grin
Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Mintayo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Busted!!! Eniti o ba wa awuf ma parun lojiji ni... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha this is like the driest joke ever...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) / To The Single Guys In The House! ;D / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.