Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (1254 Views)

. / Assemblies Of God Church Website Hacked / Collection Of Tithes/offering Online On A Church Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by mitey(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
Re: . by mitey(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
Re: . by limitbreka: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
Guy drop the link to the site or do ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ expect our big webmasters to leave their coding an start typing ur church site url?
Sorry if I sound odd, pls drop the link

1 Like

Re: . by mitey(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2012
Re: . by guru01(m): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2012
My suggestion are:
The pastor image/congregation image shoul be present.
The slide show images are graining
The switching to Mobile Version doesn't make sense, because i think the website should detect device and switch user, but it will make sense to switch user from mobile to desktop.
Re: . by mitey(m): 12:02am On Sep 19, 2012
Re: . by yawatide(f): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
^^^ When Serena or Venus Williams are merely practicing before a game, they don't knock the balls carelessly just because they are practicing. No! They play just as hard, so they are always in rhythm. Whether you are coding cos you have nothing better to do or cos it's the real thing, always do it well!!

Nice Joomla customization (not that there's anything wrong with using Joomla or any other CMS). Add more pictures to give it a personal touch and add a module for online giving.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Table Alignment Or Css Alignment Which Do You Prefer I Should Use? / Domain Name Suggestion / Between Windows VPS And Linux VPS Which Is The Best??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.