Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Constructive Information Required: Interswitch, Paga, Etranzact - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Constructive Information Required: Interswitch, Paga, Etranzact (1253 Views)

Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay / 9ja Cyberactivist - Ddos Against Interswitch, Valucard, Etranzact / Etranzact Demo Webconnect Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constructive Information Required: Interswitch, Paga, Etranzact by Cactus(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2014
I need constructive information regarding the serves of Interswitch, Paga, and eTranzact.

I need to integrate a payment system that I can use to settle multiple accounts. That is, I render a service (Owner) that individuals (Subscribers) can subscribe and customers (Customers) pay for whatever service is rendered by Subscribers.

Owner = Owns service
Subscriber = Has a web front from service
Customer = Can buy from any web front

The critical thing here is that I need instant settle to each subscriber account.

Interswitch = this could mean being an aggregator, I need to know the requirements to be an aggregator and fees involved. High Cost

eTranzact = I have no clue how their service works and dont know their fees

Paga = Easy to sign up with requirements fulfilled. This is what I am actually considering to use because of the high cost of Interswitch. But I dont know if they have the function to enable instant settle to multiple accounts. And I was looking for their API to test. If any has API kindly let me know.

Honestly, I am looking for something affordable. If Paga and eTranzact are not possible then will flow with Interswitch (what I am avoid with interswitch is paying 150k for each subscriber and I think the aggregator function takes care of this if not please explain)

I dont want voguepay or any other aggregator, their implementation is unfriendly and high prices.

Your advice will be appreciated.
Re: Constructive Information Required: Interswitch, Paga, Etranzact by ebene4nija: 2:31am On Sep 06, 2014
ok use simplepay but if u have to integrate paga use manual coding. i did it it @ cosmotelonline.com.ng
Re: Constructive Information Required: Interswitch, Paga, Etranzact by mavintick: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2014
Still need advice on this?
Re: Constructive Information Required: Interswitch, Paga, Etranzact by ebene4nija: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
what ever on 07034727130
Re: Constructive Information Required: Interswitch, Paga, Etranzact by Cactus(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2014
Yes still looking for suggestions

Called interswitch they sent me their normal webpay document asking me to pay.

They cant even walk with me all they want is money.
Re: Constructive Information Required: Interswitch, Paga, Etranzact by richtank: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2014
Use SimplePay. Quick and easy integration with their API. https://simplepay4u.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Hotel Website With Wordpress / Domain Name Suggestion / Between Windows VPS And Linux VPS Which Is The Best??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.