Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

FCMB Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FCMB Interview (2361 Views)

Fcmb Interview / FCMB Interview / Fcmb Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCMB Interview by diran18: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
I just got a message on my phone now from FCMB for a chat, for a direct sales openning. Pls any advise is highly welcome on what it takes. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: FCMB Interview by chiboy1928(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hmm I got the same text on my fone,also just wondering wat it is all about,hope is not about selling insurance policies or wat eva?sombodY should enlghtened me wat is the direct sales stuff all about?
Re: FCMB Interview by diran18: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Drop ur phone number let's chat cos I get d message also.
Re: FCMB Interview by obinna002: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
The FCMB job is a marketing job and they pay 30k. And the person must there 6million naira target in a month, and if you dont meet the target, they will slash your salary
Re: FCMB Interview by obasijoy(f): 7:00am On Sep 12, 2012
@obinna how can any bank pay 30k to a graduate? How much will they now pay to corpers or IT students? You didn't even say 50k. All the same, we will hear from them today. Success to those that got the text.
Re: FCMB Interview by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2012
I got d same txt too I am scheduled for tomorrow. What am I to expect. Info anyone pls
Re: FCMB Interview by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 12, 2012
I got d same txt too I am scheduled for today. What am I to expect. Info anyone pls
Re: FCMB Interview by umasky(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2012
Good morning Obinna; the Direct Sales Agent (DSA) in FCMB is a competitive career part for every potential marketer hoping to grow in banking industry.

The 30k is called monthly allowance provided you meet the basic bench mark target.

You stand the chance of earning over 200k every month in line with the total number of customers introduced to the bank and the volume on monthly average; this is called commission

You have the chance of been converted @ six month if you are a performer, there are cases when some DSAs never wanted conversion because the commission is far over what the permanent staff earn @ entry level.

Contact me on 08034066435 for more light.

Never compromise any opportunity.

Best regards

Chukwuma Okeke
CASH OFFICER
RUMUOMASI PHC
3 RUMUOKORO ST, MARKET junction portharcourt
Gen No: ; Ext:
D/L: ; Mob: 08034066435
Re: FCMB Interview by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2012
"The 30k is called monthly allowance provided you meet the basic bench mark target."

So what happens to my 30k monthly allowance if I can't meet the bench mark target?
Re: FCMB Interview by lawalsalih: 7:54am On Sep 19, 2012
We received a text msg yesterday after we had did our interview last week to come & pick our Employment form wit fcmb zaria branch kaduna state.We r to fill d form,attach a 5by7 picture & 4copies of passport wit a white background.Best of luck 2u all.

(1) (Reply)

Who Wrote NIIT Scholarship Test Today? / Jobs At Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) / How To Make Money By Reading News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.