Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Fcmb Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fcmb Interview (4101 Views)

Fcmb Interview / FCMB Interview / FCMB Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fcmb Interview by Nellyd(f): 12:45am On Jan 11, 2013
Please, can any1 pls help me with what to expect at an fcmb 1st level interview on Tuesday next week? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Fcmb Interview by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 11, 2013
Nellyd: Please, can any1 pls help me with what to expect at an fcmb 1st level interview on Tuesday next week? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
if its the first interview then you have nothing to worry about. You will only be asked about your job experiencies and why you think you can do the job, which is a marketing job of course. Its a group interview.. Its more of a discussion
Re: Fcmb Interview by Nellyd(f): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2013
Really? Isn't there gonna be a written test? Are you a staff? Sorry i'm asking a lot of questions. Thanks.
Re: Fcmb Interview by Nellyd(f): 5:56am On Jan 12, 2013
andante:
if its the first interview then you have nothing to worry about. You will only be asked about your job experiencies and why you think you can do the job, which is a marketing job of course. Its a group interview.. Its more of a discussion
Re: Fcmb Interview by Nellyd(f): 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
some1 pls help, i have just 2 days left.
Re: Fcmb Interview by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
What do you need help for? Will you also ask for help to do your job?
Re: Fcmb Interview by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
Nellyd: Please, can any1 pls help me with what to expect at an fcmb 1st level interview on Tuesday next week? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The nature of ur interview depends on the vacancy you are applying to fill...if they are many applicants, the interview is usually coducted in groups and basic interview/bank questions asked. I'm guessing it's a direct sale vacancy, for that, you need to prove to them you have what it takes to sell thier products and increase thier customer base.
Re: Fcmb Interview by Nellyd(f): 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
davidylan: What do you need help for? Will you also ask for help to do your job?
Who on earth invited you to comment? There are milions of posts in this forum, if u've got nothing to say here, click on the next post. I dont need any help from a licking mouth lick you. Park well jare.

1 Like

Re: Fcmb Interview by Nellyd(f): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
mitwitdot:

The nature of ur interview depends on the vacancy you are applying to fill...if they are many applicants, the interview is usually coducted in groups and basic interview/bank questions asked. I'm guessing it's a direct sale vacancy, for that, you need to prove to them you have what it takes to sell thier products and increase thier customer base.
Thank you sir. God bless.
Re: Fcmb Interview by ojaystixx: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Plsss i also got the text and the interview is tomorow, pls can somone help on how i can get to 28 creek road apapa from ikorodu. Thank you hause, pls reply asap

(1) (Reply)

La Voltic Nig Ltd, Any Idea? / Finally Got A Job.... / Global Fleet Nigeria Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.