Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,038 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

LADIES.. Between Choosing Your Dignity And Certain Death, Which Would It Be?! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LADIES.. Between Choosing Your Dignity And Certain Death, Which Would It Be?! (867 Views)

20yr Old Girl Killed By Terrorists For Choosing School Over Guns / A Certain Chima Okoro Predicted The Twin Bomb Blast In Abuja See What He Said / SOME CULTURES? King Mswati Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES.. Between Choosing Your Dignity And Certain Death, Which Would It Be?! by MadCow1: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
This Thread was brought about due to the arguements on this thread.. https://www.nairaland.com/1044028/student-tasued-wunmi-adebayo-killed

Now God forbid it...... However;

I have to ask, If you were caught in a position where someone has a gun pointed at you and asks you to choose between your virginity/being r@ped and death, which would it be for you.

This question is directed solely at the ladies as they are the ones that would have to live with the consequences of their choice..

For the guys and married folks, what advice would you give your daughters on this subject matter..

Please think this through properly before answering.. Any one of us could have been in that young girls situation..

MODS.. Please frontpage this thread as I feel its a really important subject
angry
Re: LADIES.. Between Choosing Your Dignity And Certain Death, Which Would It Be?! by MadCow1: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
Bump...
Re: LADIES.. Between Choosing Your Dignity And Certain Death, Which Would It Be?! by MadCow1: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2012
Bump..
Re: LADIES.. Between Choosing Your Dignity And Certain Death, Which Would It Be?! by touchmehard: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
Mad Cow: Bump...
Which one is bump again.

BTW, I love my life. I can go get medical attention afterwards.

(1) (Reply)

Removed / Taxi Driver Molests Passenger In Abuja / Sneaky Nigerian Lady Smuggling Cocaine In Her Weave!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.