Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

When Someone Asks You What Your Sisters Said About Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Someone Asks You What Your Sisters Said About Her? (900 Views)

Four Mistakes Ladies Make,please Tell Your Sisters About Them / If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home / How Much Can U do To Protect Your Sisters As A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Someone Asks You What Your Sisters Said About Her? by mamagee3(f): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
What could be the reason on why someone would ask you that?
Re: When Someone Asks You What Your Sisters Said About Her? by Odunnu: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
How are you Mama?
Re: When Someone Asks You What Your Sisters Said About Her? by tpia5: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
mamagee you seem like a very curious person.

o maa nwadi nkan gaan.

@ topic

are you an only child?
Re: When Someone Asks You What Your Sisters Said About Her? by Acidosis(m): 10:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
I miss this woman..and her font colour..
Re: When Someone Asks You What Your Sisters Said About Her? by dayokanu(m): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
mama-gee:

Mamagee,

Are you 18 now? Cos I still love you and I am just waiting for you to be of age before I bring Kolanut to your mom and marry you/

Are you still in Corpus Christi?
Re: When Someone Asks You What Your Sisters Said About Her? by mamagee3(f): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Mamagee,

Are you 18 now? Cos I still love you and I am just waiting for you to be of age before I bring Kolanut to your mom and marry you/

Are you still in Corpus Christi?
Are you serious? But why the obsession?
Re: When Someone Asks You What Your Sisters Said About Her? by dayokanu(m): 1:15am On Sep 12, 2012
mama-gee:

Are you serious? But why the obsession?

I wish I can tell you. Are you in college now?
Re: When Someone Asks You What Your Sisters Said About Her? by mamagee3(f): 1:27am On Sep 12, 2012
dayokanu:

I wish I can tell you. Are you in college now?
Are you stalking me?
Re: When Someone Asks You What Your Sisters Said About Her? by dayokanu(m): 1:34am On Sep 12, 2012
mama-gee:

Are you stalking me?

Not exactly but somehow
Re: When Someone Asks You What Your Sisters Said About Her? by tpia5: 1:58am On Sep 12, 2012
And you quickly jumped on dayokanu's post and ignored my own because

He makes you feel tingly?
Re: When Someone Asks You What Your Sisters Said About Her? by semid4lyfe(m): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2012
Hehehehehe, mama-gee is in the form of her life

Mama-gee, u no dey show face for sports section anymore. . .why now? undecided
Scratch that. . .mama-gee neither speaks nor understands pidgin so I'll repost in English tongue
Mama-gee, you don't post in the sports section anymore. . .why?

The sports section misses u o grin
Re: When Someone Asks You What Your Sisters Said About Her? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Not exactly but somehow

Lol . . .

mama-gee:

You've come again with these your meaningless questions!
Re: When Someone Asks You What Your Sisters Said About Her? by dayokanu(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ujujoan: You've come again with these your meaningless questions!

Abeg free my young wife jare. Na me she dey ask and na me understand her questions

(1) (Reply)

Advise On Hair Care Product / Does Pre-marital Sex With Future Wife Predict First Born Gender ? / What Should/would You Do If Your Wife's Cooking Didnt Taste Good Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.