Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

What Should They Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Should They Do? (940 Views)

Valentine, Wake Up Guys! / How Student Wake Up In The Morning / Nigerian Police Sleeping While On Duty And Other Funny Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should They Do? by gbengarock: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
A member of staff was missing for few hours. We combed d whole place lookin for him.. The boss finally found him fast asleep in d store. Rather than wake him, he quietly placed a note on his chest which reads thus: 'as long as u are asleep ur job is secured but as soon as u are awake u are fired. Signed MD'.
The question is should he wake or continue sleeping?
Re: What Should They Do? by gbengarock: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2012
A man was lying wit his wife when he had dis nightmare where he saw his wife pursuin him wit cutlass. The wife was about cutting him when he suddenly woke up only to see d wife staring at him.... the woman den said 'for ur mind u sabi run abi?'.
If na u wetin u go do
Re: What Should They Do? by Onyeasi(m): 11:48am On Sep 12, 2012
Old but funny dooooo....
Re: What Should They Do? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
i think the poster shd continue sleeping cheesy
Re: What Should They Do? by gbengarock: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
A girl mistakenly sent a text meant for her boyfriend to her dad saying:
Sweetheart I don't want to abort this pregnancy because I might damage my womb,
don't forget this would be the 10th pregnancy I will be aborting for you. But..., don't worry am preparing my
parents food, I will poison them both so we can acquire their property for ourselves.
I love you dear!!!
***QUESTION***:
What will You do if You were her DAD...?

(1) (Reply)

Imagine / There Are Basically 7 Types OF Girls...ladies: Where Do You Belong? / the intestines. . . ..BG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.