Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Why Cheat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Cheat? (2347 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cheat? by Vicony4real(m): 5:21am On Sep 12, 2012
What motivates men into going for other women outside, when they have wives at home?
Re: Why Cheat? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 12, 2012
Vicony4real: What motivates men into going for other women outside, when they have wives at home?

Good question . . .

I'll like to know as well!
Re: Why Cheat? by ifyalways(f): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2012
Their 3rd leg. . . cheesy

The thing no get specific speed,time or direction,it's a scalar quantity. It might be heading for point a but end up in c.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Cheat? by Pacify: 9:00am On Sep 12, 2012
ifyalways: Their 3rd leg. . . cheesy

The thing no get specific speed,time or direction,it's a scalar quantity. It might be heading for point a but end up in c.

Lol

hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Cheat? by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2012
ifyalways: Their 3rd leg. . . cheesy

Lol

Lol . . . Scary thought!
Re: Why Cheat? by k2039: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2012
ojukokoro.

Poor and wrong value system
Re: Why Cheat? by r231(m): 9:18am On Sep 12, 2012
k2039: ojukokoro.

Poor and wrong value system

true

applies to women as well

Ujujoan:

Lol . . . Scary thought!

madam how far
Re: Why Cheat? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:30am On Sep 12, 2012
Sometimes Eating Pounded Yam Alone could be dangerous to your health.

I used to hear mens world but Now i am convinced its also women's world

What a man can do,a woman can do better.
Re: Why Cheat? by queenesthr(f): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2012
What motivates women to go for other men when they have husbands at home?
Re: Why Cheat? by r231(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2012
queenesthr: What motivates women to go for other men when they have husbands at home?

Good question

like women are innocent undecided
Re: Why Cheat? by coogar: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2012
Vicony4real: What motivates men into going for other women outside, when they have wives at home?

variety is the spice of life - man shall not live by bread alone!
Re: Why Cheat? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2012
r231:

madam how far

Fine dear. How u doin?
Re: Why Cheat? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
@OP
if a man was married to a mermaid and suddenly after marriage (and baby), that mermaid turns into a BABY WHALE, then the important question is why shouldNT he?

the problem here is that many men are not strong enough to say it PLAINLY and SIMPLY to their wives, because men know how emotionally weak women are. so instead of hurting these women's feelings, these men rather go and cheat......so we can all conclude that MEN SIMPLY CHEAT BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO HURT THEIR PARTNER'S FEELINGS.......BWAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
ok that was a joke, THAT WAS A JOKE!!!!

many men cheat because they dont get at home the SATISFACTION that got them there at the first place, and therefore go outside to seek for the satisfaction that is lacking in their home. also, many are marrying for the wrong reason, so cheating is just a continuation of the DECEIT that started the day they got married.
Re: Why Cheat? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
if a man was married to a mermaid and suddenly after marriage (and baby), that mermaid turns into a BABY WHALE, then the important question is why shouldNT he?

the problem here is that many men are not strong enough to say it PLAINLY and SIMPLY to their wives, because men know how emotionally weak women are. so instead of hurting these women's feelings, these men rather go and cheat......so we can all conclude that MEN SIMPLY CHEAT BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO HURT THEIR PARTNER'S FEELINGS.......BWAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!
ok that was a joke, THAT WAS A JOKE!!!!

many men cheat because they dont get at home the SATISFACTION that got them there at the first place, and therefore go outside to seek for the satisfaction that is lacking in their home. also, many are marrying for the wrong reason, so cheating is just a continuation of the DECEIT that started the day they got married.

What of the ones cheating on their GFs . . . Or has the GF also turned to a baby whale?

It's wrong for you to conclude that all men who cheat are not satisfied at home . . in other words, wives are to blame for ther husband's infidlities!

As far as the man wasn't held at gun-point into the marriage, then he had a choice. If he choses to get married, then the least he could do is to stay true to the vows he took. Otherwise, he should stay single for the rest of his life (like you plan to grin)
Re: Why Cheat? by coogar: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ujujoan:
What of the ones cheating on their GFs . . . Or has the GF also turned to a baby whale?

men are mostly adventurous - we want a bit of action or adrenaline rush! a relationship without some side drama can be too monotonous and boring!

It's wrong for you to conclude that all men who cheat are not satisfied at home . . in other words, wives are to blame for ther husband's infidlities!

he said "many men" not "all men". ujujoan, put some yeast in your rice grin

As far as the man wasn't held at gun-point into the marriage, then he had a choice. If he choses to get married, then the least he could do is to stay true to the vows he took. Otherwise, he should stay single for the rest of his life (like you plan to grin)

some men had the choice taken from their hands....a lot of men were trapped by pregnancy....against their will but had no choice cos they wanted no child out of wedlock!!!
Re: Why Cheat? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ujujoan:

sista Uju
are you now claiming that all men with GF are satisfied with whatever their GF provide? men are weak like that, sadly, and there is not much we can do about that. if they lack in their lives, and an opportunity presents itself, they will take it....go ask Halle Berry!

and as bro Coogar stated, i said MANY men!
Re: Why Cheat? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2012
coogar:

men are mostly adventurous - we want a bit of action or adrenaline rush! a relationship without some side drama can be too monotonous and boring!

he said "many men" not "all men". ujujoan, put some yeast in your rice grin

some men had the choice taken from their hands....a lot of men were trapped by pregnancy....against their will but had no choice cos they wanted no child out of wedlock!!!

If you don't want a child out of wedluck, then wear a rubber for God's sakes!

I refuse to beleive that any man can be 'trapped' into pregnancy . . . except of course he was rap3d at gun-point! It's just a lame excuse most men use.

When you were enjoing the woman without protection, you didn't think she could get pregnant abi? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Why Cheat? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

sista Uju
are you now claiming that all men with GF are satisfied with whatever their GF provide?

I don't know you tell me . . .
If you are not satisfied then why stay in the r/ship?

MRbrownJAY:
and as bro Coogar stated, i said MANY men!

Many of those men are selfish and unreasonable.

Would it be fair if I started cheating on my hubby just cos he developed a pot belly?

Again, marriage is not by force. No need to stay in it if you are miserable . . . but that is not an excuse to cheat!
Re: Why Cheat? by free2ryhme: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2012

free2ryhme: What motivates women into going for other men outside, when they have husband at home?
Re: Why Cheat? by coogar: 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ujujoan:
If you don't want a child out of wedluck, then wear a rubber for God's sakes!

my girlfriend reacts to rubber - so what should i do? wear cotton socks?

I refuse to beleive that any man can be 'trapped' into pregnancy . . . except of course he was rap3d at gun-point! It's just a lame excuse most men use.

siddon there -
i have heard of instances where these desperate women inseminated themselves with the used condoms - true story! when a woman is desperate, she would go any length to get her man entrapped!

When you were enjoing the woman without protection, you didn't think she could get pregnant abi? mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew!

enjoy what? don't be naive!
women have be known to assure the men that all is good in the hood with their daily pills and implants but they are only telling porkies to get impregnated! sometimes - the number of rounds also exceed the number of condoms available.....can you beat your chest you have never had sex without protection with your boyfriend?
Re: Why Cheat? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ujujoan:
I don't know you tell me . . .
If you are not satisfied then why stay in the r/ship?

if many out there MARRY for the wrong reasons, how did you think they got there, if not by dating for the wrong reasons?
many men stay in wrong r/ship because:
- they dont want to be alone.
- they'd rather settle for a for the mean time, until they get to a 9 (or possibly 10)
- they have someone to use for sex whenever they get Hot.
- they have someone to go to if/when they want to talk to someone.
- it makes them look like "everybody else.
- its much better than being by yourself.

but these are simple guesses and i am sure there are many more other reasons.

Many of those men are selfish and unreasonable.

probably but it doesnt chage the fact.

Would it be fair if I started cheating on my hubby just cos he developed a pot belly?

it wouldnt be fair but i would certainly UNDERSTAND why you wouldnt be sexually attracted to your partner any longer. how you decide to solve the problem will be up to you, and you only.

Again, marriage is not by force. No need to stay in it if you are miserable . . . but that is not an excuse to cheat!

of course it aint, and i blame society and no one else for that.
why would a woman stay with such miserable men (when she knows he is cheating)? why is divorce so taboo? the day women are able and willing to be on their own, is the day many will live a better life.....until then, let them suffer in silence, as weak men will continue go and get the groove on with others.

also many men dont want to hurt their emotionally weak partner, so they'd rather satisfy themselves (and therefore satisfy their partner by smiling like everything was ok) instead of letting her know that she has to lose 50Kg or take it up the "back door" (aka the bootay hole).
Re: Why Cheat? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
coogar:

siddon there -
i have heard of instances where these desperate women inseminated themselves with the used condoms - true story! when a woman is desperate, she would go any length to get her man entrapped!

women have be known to assure the men that all is good in the hood with their daily pills and implants but they are only telling porkies to get impregnated! sometimes - the number of rounds also exceed the number of condoms available.....can you beat your chest you have never had sex without protection with your boyfriend?

1. Wear whatver you want to wear, just keep them sp3rms out of her ovaries untill you make an honest woman out of her!
2. If a woman goes out of her way to decieve a man then that's a diffrent thing entirely. But I've known men who begs for a smoth ride only to turn and around and claim 'trapping' when the girl becomes preggers!
3. If you run out of rubbers, then keep your 'thing' in check . . . you won't die before dawn!
4. This is not about me, but about you men claiming someone trapped you with preggers!
Re: Why Cheat? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

if many out there MARRY for the wrong reasons, how did you think they got there, if not by dating for the wrong reasons?
many men stay in wrong r/ship because:
- they dont want to be alone.
- they'd rather settle for a for the mean time, until they get to a 9 (or possibly 10)
- they have someone to use for sex whenever they get Hot.
- they have someone to go to if/when they want to talk to someone.
- it makes them look like "everybody else.
- its much better than being by yourself.

but these are simple guesses and i am sure there are many more other reasons.

probably but it doesnt chage the fact.

it wouldnt be fair but i would certainly UNDERSTAND why you wouldnt be sexually attracted to your partner any longer. how you decide to solve the problem will be up to you, and you only.

of course it aint, and i blame society and no one else for that.
why would a woman stay with such miserable men (when she knows he is cheating)? why is divorce so taboo? the day women are able and willing to be on their own, is the day many will live a better life.....until then, let them suffer in silence, as weak men will continue go and get the groove on with others.

also many men dont want to hurt their emotionally weak partner, so they'd rather satisfy themselves (and therefore satisfy their partner by smiling like everything was ok) instead of letting her know that she has to lose 50Kg or take it up the "back door" (aka the bootay hole).

So if a man married/dates for the wrong reason . . . maybe out of pity or out of societal pressure, he should blame his weakness and wrong choices and not his wife.

Why then would he risk her life and those of her children through a reckless and irresponsible lifestyle!

Tell me again which is easier, sleeping around and helping your precious wife lost a few pounds.

Honey don't justify cheating . . . it's wrong for whatever reason you give!

Anywyas, I dn't blame the men . . . I blame the women who stay with cheating husbands!
Re: Why Cheat? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2012
The brain gets moved to the third leg and what the third leg wants, the third leg gets lipsrsealed
Re: Why Cheat? by EfemenaXY: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2012

Greed - The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence to them

Lack of principles - A leopard they say, never changes it's spots. A guy to whom cheating is second nature, will do it whether married or not, as long as the opportunity avails itself

Cheating spouses come up with many reasons such as being unhappy in their relationship, bored, to teach the spouse a lesson (yep, read that one here on nland, where the guy claims to have gotten so fed-up with his wife claiming he'd been cheating on her, that he actually went out and did it. And also let her know while he was at it. He only stopped when he saw how "depressed" his wife and become, so decided to end the relationship and get back on with his wifey. Mtcheew!)

Some also do it for "revenge".

coogar:

Now you've got me curious. What sort of reaction / allergy does she have to rubber? How does this er...reaction manifest itself? undecided

coogar:

siddon there -

Ayama! embarassed embarassed embarassed

coogar:

Snipe...

sometimes - the number of rounds also exceed the number of condoms available.....

Snipe...snipe...

Never knew you were W. Africa's Mr Valentino! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Cheat? by coogar: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ujujoan:
1. Wear whatver you want to wear, just keep them sp3rms out of her ovaries untill you make an honest woman out of her!

i don't think a man should sleep alone!!

2. If a woman goes out of her way to decieve a man then that's a diffrent thing entirely. But I've known men who begs for a smoth ride only to turn and around and claim 'trapping' when the girl becomes preggers!

why is it different? this is what happens on a daily basis especially with naija women!!

3. If you run out of rubbers, then keep your 'thing' in check . . . you won't die before dawn!

i reiterate - a man should not sleep alone!!

4. This is not about me, but about you men claiming someone trapped you with preggers!

yeah, some men got trapped into marriage via pregnancy! that's standard!!

Efemena_xy:
Now you've got me curious. What sort of reaction / allergy does she have to rubber? How does this er...reaction manifest itself? undecided

people react to rubber na!

Never knew you were W. Africa's Mr Valentino! cheesy cheesy grin

if you dunno, now you know wink
Re: Why Cheat? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ujujoan:

So if a man married/dates for the wrong reason . . . maybe out of pity or out of societal pressure, he should blame his weakness and wrong choices and not his wife.

- if a man dates/marry someone and that person doesnt satify him (but still marries her due to whatever reason) then HE should be blamed, and whatever his wife does is irrelevant.
- if a man dates /marry someone and then she changes and decide that his satisfaction isnt important then SHE should be blamed.

Why then would he risk her life and those of her children through a reckless and irresponsible lifestyle!

sista Uju, is he not risking HIS own life as well?! so if that kind of reckless lifestyle is good enough for him, then thats all that matters to such man, so long as he can still be "called" a happy man due to his "married" status....... but thats just a guess o!

Tell me again which is easier, sleeping around and helping your precious wife lost a few pounds.

i dont know, but why dont you tell me which one is easier between caring for your self in order to satisfy your man AND letting yourself go and possibly jeopardize your family's future?!
the fact that you even say that a man should HELP his wife, when that wife should be thinking of helping herself FIRST!

Honey don't justify cheating . . . it's wrong for whatever reason you give!

come on, you know my words better than that....i am NOT justifying cheating, i am just saying that I UNDERSTAND WHY SO MANY WEAK MEN DO, when its crumbling at the home front.

Anywyas, I dn't blame the men . . . I blame the women who stay with cheating husbands!

shouldnt you also blame your fellow women who are gladly getting down with married (in r/ship) men?
Re: Why Cheat? by EfemenaXY: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
coogar:

i don't think a man should sleep alone!!

why is it different? this is what happens on a daily basis especially with naija women!!

i reiterate - a man should not sleep alone!!

yeah, some men got trapped into marriage via pregnancy! that's standard!!

No one's saying a man should sleep alone. But he should put a raincoat on it if he doesn't want the patter of tiny feet!

re: your comment about naija women, cut the crap Coogar!

The beast in you men, loves the thrill of adventure, having a brush with danger (i.e risk of pregnancy) hence the refusal to put a sheath over it.

Now talk another one make I hear jor! tongue
Re: Why Cheat? by EfemenaXY: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
coogar:

people react to rubber na!

How? C'mon spill the beans...

coogar: if you dunno, now you know wink

What a randy male we've got here... grin grin
Re: Why Cheat? by coogar: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
Efemena_xy:
No one's saying a man should sleep alone. But he should put a raincoat on it if he doesn't want the patter of tiny feet!

wearing a raincoat is not 100% guarantee - a woman should get the required contraceptives and save us from this entrapment! i could wear condoms and still get a woman pregnant!

re: your comment about naija women, cut the crap Coogar!

i am telling you what i see/hear. pregnancy is the major reason our youths are jumping into marriage these days. once a woman perceives her spouse is delaying his intentions, she quickly gets pregnant to speed up the process....

The beast in you men, loves the thrill of adventure, having a brush with danger (i.e risk of pregnancy) hence the refusal to put a sheath over it.
Now talk another one make I hear jor! tongue

condoms suck!!! tongue

Efemena_xy:
How? C'mon spill the beans...

allergic reactions like burning, itching - sometimes rashes and blisters!

What a randy male we've got here... grin grin

virility is not randiness!
besides, what is to say you wouldn't be randy if you carry x and y chromosomes? efe, carry my level of testosterone for a year and you would be worse than mr nackson! tongue
Re: Why Cheat? by EfemenaXY: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2012
coogar:

wearing a raincoat is not 100% guarantee - a woman should get the required contraceptives and save us from this entrapment! i could wear condoms and still get a woman pregnant!

i am telling you what i see/hear. pregnancy is the major reason our youths are jumping into marriage these days. once a woman perceives her spouse is delaying his intentions, she quickly gets pregnant to speed up the process....

condoms suck!!! tongue

Oh Coogar, coogar, coogar...you contradict yourself.

You guys don't want the er..."entrapment"... yet you say condoms suck?? Guy, make up your mind now.

Anyway, there's always abstinence you know. It's 100% pregnancy AND STD free you know... cheesy tongue
Re: Why Cheat? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

- if a man dates/marry someone and that person doesnt satify him (but still marries her due to whatever reason) then HE should be blamed, and whatever his wife does is irrelevant.
- if a man dates /marry someone and then she changes and decide that his satisfaction isnt important then SHE should be blamed.

You seem to be asuming the 'change' is intentional. . . .
If her V-Jay enlarges as a result of pusing out 4 big-headed babies is it her fault?
If her stomach turns flabby with diffrent designs of stretch marks after child-birth, is it her fault?
If, try as she can, her stomach refuses to be flat again after carrying 2 preggers, is it her fault?

A man should know that looks come with collateral damage. Don't expect your wife to remain prim and perfect forever . . . Nature's gat to take it's course . . . Just like men and pot bellies!

MRbrownJAY:

sista Uju, is he not risking HIS own life as well?! so if that kind of reckless lifestyle is good enough for him, then thats all that matters to such man, so long as he can still be "called" a happy man due to his "married" status....... but thats just a guess o!

If he choses to risk his life, then he should be ready to live with the consequences. But it's unfair to force the wife to face such risks as well . . . very unfair!

(I'm tired of quoting you jor . . . )

Men also let themsleves go and develop pot bellies, is it okay for their wives to cheat as well? (You've refused to answer that)

You may not use the word 'justifying' but that's what you are doing. Calling them 'weak' . . . bla bla bla . . . is trying to justify it!

A single woman sleeping with a married man has nothing to lose. She didn't take any marital vows . . It's the man I blame 100%

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do People Still Sleep With Pyjamas And Night Dresses / How Do You Wish Your Enemy To Cry When They Hear About Your Success? / What Is It That You Hate About Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.