Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,885 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

All About Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / All About Computer (767 Views)

Learn Everything About Computer For Free And Get Your Authentic Certificate / What You Need To Know About Computer Forensics / Please Help! Save My System. I Know Little About Computer Of A Thing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About Computer by micko2007: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2008
pls, can any body in the house tell me the different between XP and Vista?
Re: All About Computer by erico2k2(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2008
They are both from Microsoft,two kinds of Operating systems, one is called WIndows XP the other is called Windows Vista, windows Vista is the newest windows version/operating system.
Re: All About Computer by oineoma(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2008
If you re not always on line it does.nt make much difference which u use.
Re: All About Computer by erico2k2(m): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2008
oineoma:

If you re not always on line it does.nt make much difference which u use.
man that aint what he wanted to know, the issue of weaather he is online or not got nothing to do with it, you dont have to be on the Net to use any of them
Re: All About Computer by chinosxl(m): 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2008
just to add to erico2k2 comments,

if u already have school/work files from words on windows xp or lower, u might not be able to open them on another computer that has windows vista. Eventhough vista is the newest most people still prefer windows xp.
Re: All About Computer by erico2k2(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2008
thanks for your contribution, it awesome, i got Vista on my Desktop and Xp on Laptop, I like to do some things on Xp and others on VIsta,Vista has more wicked graphic display I think.but 4 Nigerians in Nigeria, I think they should stick to Xp as they are not online long anough unlike us who are and our automatic updates upgrades our PC/laptop everyday.
what do you recon? cool

(1) (Reply)

Death To All Virus (raila Odinga) / Speakers Not Working On My Laptop: Help / Laptop Computer For 7 Pounds; N1,700 How Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.