Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro (6807 Views)

BREAKING: ‘boko Haram Arms Manufacturer, Gunrunner Arrested’ — SSS / EFCC Arrests Abba Moro, Others Over 2014 Immigration / Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by youngies(m): 8:44am On Sep 12, 2012
Minister of Interior, Mr. Abba Moro, has denied reports linking him to gunrunning and arms smuggling.

Moro also urged security operatives to investigate the allegation of gunrunning against him and also those behind it.

He said only such a move would serve as a deterrent to those whose motive was to pull down those holding political offices.

The minister said this in a statement by his Special Assistant on Media, Mr. George Udoh.

Moro said those who made the allegation contradicted themselves in the report published by an online portal.

According to him, his accusers said the arms involved were imported by the Federal Government for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, insisting that he (the minister) did the importation of the said arms.

He also denied the report that he was arrested and prosecuted for being in possession of a pistol in Abuja, adding that the same court found him innocent and the allegation and acquitted him.

He explained that it was his driver, who doubles as his security aide, that was found with a pistol and not himself.

The minister argued that if arms and ammunition procured for the NSCDC were missing, the para- military organisation would have publicised it.

The statement added, “On the grave allegation of illegal arms importation and gunrunning, the minister said this is pure fiction. One, the political hacks behind this campaign have exposed their ignorance to the public.

“One day, they said that the arms were imported by the Federal government for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, then, in the same statement they said the minister illegally imported the arms. So which one should we believe?

“Furthermore, the NSCDC is a public office in a public domain whose comment could be sought to find out if there are missing arms rather than crying wolves when none exists.”

More: http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/2479-i-am-not-a-gunrunner--minister-of-interior-abba-moro-
Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2012
Easy to say....

Incompetent Enforcement Agency will never get to the root of the matter.
Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by youngies(m): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2012
Now the die is cast. Who is telling the truth?
SSS your job is cut out for you now
Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2012
youngies: Minister of Interior, Mr. Abba Moro, has denied reports linking him to gunrunning and arms smuggling.

Moro also urged security operatives to investigate the allegation of gunrunning against him and also those behind it.

He said only such a move would serve as a deterrent to those whose motive was to pull down those holding political offices.

The minister said this in a statement by his Special Assistant on Media, Mr. George Udoh.

Moro said those who made the allegation contradicted themselves in the report published by an online portal.

According to him, his accusers said the arms involved were imported by the Federal Government for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, insisting that he (the minister) did the importation of the said arms.

He also denied the report that he was arrested and prosecuted for being in possession of a pistol in Abuja, adding that the same court found him innocent and the allegation and acquitted him.

He explained that it was his driver, who doubles as his security aide, that was found with a pistol and not himself.

The minister argued that if arms and ammunition procured for the NSCDC were missing, the para- military organisation would have publicised it.

The statement added, “On the grave allegation of illegal arms importation and gunrunning, the minister said this is pure fiction. One, the political hacks behind this campaign have exposed their ignorance to the public.

“One day, they said that the arms were imported by the Federal government for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, then, in the same statement they said the minister illegally imported the arms. So which one should we believe?

“Furthermore, the NSCDC is a public office in a public domain whose comment could be sought to find out if there are missing arms rather than crying wolves when none exists.”

More: http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/2479-i-am-not-a-gunrunner--minister-of-interior-abba-moro-

SO FAR SO GOOD! NOW WE KNOW A GUN WAS INVOLVED!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Neftanga: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2012
NoW, pOoR mAn (dRiVeR) tAkEs tHe bLaMe!!.pErHaPs!!!!
HoPe hE wOuLd NoT bUdGe aNd cAsT hIs bReAdwInNeR wHeN tHe hEaT iS oN!!!!!!
Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
torkaka:

Now to look for the finger ehhh?
Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by DeWisedon(m): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
Noooo,no be u be gunrunner,na me be d gunrunner.na Wise be d gunrunnre.shameless reckless rulers in high nd low places.
Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
torkaka:

'He also denied the report that he was arrested and prosecuted for being in possession of a pistol in Abuja, adding that the same court found him innocent of the allegation and acquitted him'.

^I hope you were able to properly assimilate the message conveyed by the above line.#Desist from rumour peddling cos it won't do you any good.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Godjone(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
Pure handiwork of political enemy and makers of mischief. Those peddling this dirty and wasteful allegation shud desist 4rm such wicked act b4 calamity visit them

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by tutee1000: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
Something seems to be fishy here... how can the minister's driver also be his security aid? quite confusing..
Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2012
Zip_up:
'He also denied the report that he was arrested and prosecuted for being in possession of a pistol in Abuja, adding that the same court found him innocent of the allegation and acquitted him'.

^I hope you were able to properly assimilate the message conveyed by the above line.#Desist from rumour peddling cos it won't do you any good.
f.ool, you have brains but unfortunately you lack the liver to use it!
abba moro has not denied the incidence, what is in contention now is who held the gun! so much for your rumour trade mark!
and between, what were you expecting abba moro to do? come out and accept guilt? you dull no be small!

and ehn. . . . who is stalking who again?
Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2012
torkaka:
abba moro has not denied the incidence, what is in contention now is who held the gun! so much for your rumour trade mark!
and between, what were you expecting abba moro to do? come out and accept guilt? you dull no be small!

Hahahaha.....so much for your 'rougue' 'thug' and 'gun runner' propaganda.Shame on you!! You bigoted foo.l!! I have always known that your IQ is below average that was why i choosed to stop by to highlight that particular line that would naturally have escaped the attention of a low-life with very poor comprehension skill like you.The fact has been established that the minister was found innocent of the allegation levelled against him (by propagandist like you) and acquitted by a court of competent jurisdiction. I hope this will put to rest those evil animosity you bear the minister.Go get a life! #DIMWIT

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by kutchs: 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
torkaka:

Hey mister you seem to know Abba Moro more than he knows himself, am surprised. I advise that you pipe down a bit b4 the Moro‘s case ruins ur failing health and that if you are so assured of his guilt head to the court and get him convicted.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Ijawboi(m): 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
undecidedHonestly, who cares??
Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by gistme24(m): 12:52am On Sep 13, 2012
So he had a security guard who drove him around with an unlicensed gun without his knowledge ? So the gun was for who's protection?

And before he starts boasting of being acquitted by a competent court, let us remind him that ibori was also acquitted by a competent court too.

Na foreign courts we trust these days grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 13, 2012
gistme24: So he had a security guard who drove him around with an unlicensed gun without his knowledge ? So the gun was for who's protection?

And before he starts boasting of being acquitted by a competent court, let us remind him that ibori was also acquitted by a competent court too.

well....until the foreign courts come around, maybe we should just shut up our mouths and wait. Don't you think so?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by yankidelta(m): 6:31am On Sep 13, 2012
Then you certainly are a GUNrunNER!
Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by gistme24(m): 6:59am On Sep 13, 2012
Zip_up:
well....until the foreign courts come along, maybe we should just shut up our mouths and wait. Don't you think so?

Or keep our hands off the keypads wink wink
Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 13, 2012
Zip_up:

Abegi leave story. All of them be thief. Gunrunner. Anything for extra millions our public office holders are all lions in sheep's clothing
Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2012
gistme24: So he had a security guard who drove him around with an unlicensed gun without his knowledge ? So the gun was for who's protection?

Quite on point. Denying an innocent driver after kasala busted. Is he so daft and clueless that he wasnt aware of driver's possession of weapons?
Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 13, 2012
maryjames9: Quite on point. Denying an innocent driver after kasala busted. Is he so daft and clueless that he wasnt aware of driver's possession of weapons?
My dear, the weapon in question is a pistole and not a riffle. It can easily be concealed from the boss.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Paulonminyi: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2012
tutee1000: Something seems to be fishy here... how can the minister's driver also be his security aid? quite confusing..
is it a new tin 4 somebdy 2 ve double duties,ask patient jona.u guys re 2lo in morl
Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Paulonminyi: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2012
And before he starts boasting

Na foreign courts we trust these days grin[/quote] mr sabi y cnt u b a judge 2 rule ova dis case
Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Paulonminyi: 8:12am On Sep 13, 2012
maryjames9: Abegi leave story. All of them be thief. Gunrunner. Anything for extra millions our public office holders are all lions in sheep's clothing
and who re u? Angel lusifa or judah's carot. All public office holder re thief as u said.y cnt u relocate 4rm nigeria 2 somalia.or b a president 2 change tins. All ur agurment is boil 4rm annoyance n abjective poverty n hatrt. Dnt hate d person dat God has bless. TUFIA
Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
gistme24:

Or keep our hands off the keypads wink wink
...not a good suggestion-if u ask me. Emotional kids could play with their keypads for all they care, but elders like me should be around to moderate their conducts.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
Zip_up:
...not a good suggestion-if u ask me. Emotional kids could play with their keypads for all they care, but elders like me should be around to moderate their conducts.

THE PROBLEM WITH JOBLESS YOUTHS LIKE YOU IS THAT YOU KEEP LOOKING AT THE MIRROR DECEIVING YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE SOME ONE ELSE! POOR CHILD! DESPERATELY LICKING ABBA MORO'S ARZ IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET CIVIL DEFENSE JOB grin grin

AS OF AUG 29TH, THIS WAS YOU;

[/b]"Does anyone have an idea of the pay package of society for family health? A hint on what their interview is like, will be appreciated too.
#Useful contributions, please."

[b]I THOUGHT YOU WERE A SELF EMPLOYED BIG BOY WHO EMPLOYS PEOPLE!
cry cry

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
Paul onminyi: and who re u? Angel lusifa or judah's carot. All public office holder re thief as u said.y cnt u relocate 4rm nigeria 2 somalia.or b a president 2 change tins. All ur agurment is boil 4rm annoyance n abjective poverty n hatrt. Dnt hate d person dat God has bless. TUFIA

WHETHER ZIP UP OR PAUL ONMINYI, IT'S THE SAME THING! DESPERATE JOB SEEKERS LOOKING FOR THE GUN RUNNER'S BLESSING!

CURIOUSLY AS OF AUG 29 YOU ALSO POSTED;

"Hi,am new in NL.read Public Admin/ Bus Admin"

WHILE DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR A JOB! grin grin grin

Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
angry angry shocked
Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
torkaka:

THE PROBLEM WITH JOBLESS YOUTHS LIKE YOU IS THAT YOU KEEP LOOKING AT THE MIRROR DECEIVING YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE SOME ONE ELSE! POOR CHILD! DESPERATELY LICKING ABBA MORO'S ARZ IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET CIVIL DEFENSE JOB grin grin

AS OF AUG 29TH, THIS WAS YOU;

[/b]"Does anyone have an idea of the pay package of society for family health? A hint on what their interview is like, will be appreciated too.
#Useful contributions, please."

[b]I THOUGHT YOU WERE A SELF EMPLOYED BIG BOY WHO EMPLOYS PEOPLE!
cry cry

^I wasn't kidding when I said you have problems with your comprehension skills. Fortunately, you have proved me right by your inability to comprehend a single paragraphed write-up.
Usually, I don't respond to sill.y insinuations like this but you obviously need help.
I got a call from a niece who works with one of the conglomerate in the country as a senior staff (not a jobless moro.n like you) that she was invited for an interview by society for family health. She wanted informations about the organisation to help her decide on whether to attend the interview. When I couldn't get any reasonable information from google, I had to bring her questions to nairaland where I know there are reasonable members aside dummies like you.
Any intelligent reader would know that the information sought was not for my personal use given that there was no such words like 'I was invited...' or '...help me' used in the write-up. But a dimwit like you cannot notice that.
FYI: I am zip_up, a one man army. I don't need to change handle.
#There is still vacancy for the position of a gate man in my company. You can apply for the job.Perhaps, i may decide to consider you for employment seeing that you are jobless and frustrated.

Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
Zip_up:

^I wasn't kidding when i said you have problems with your comprehension skills. Fortunately, you have proved me right by your inability to comprehend a single paragraph write-up.
Usually, i don't respond to sill.y insinuations like this but you obviously need help.
I got a call from a niece who works with one of the conglomerate in the country NA SO! grin as a senior staff SHE WORKS AS A SENIOR STAFF YET YOU THREW AN OPEN QUESTION! WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK WHAT THE PAY PACKAGE FOR SAY A FINANCE MANAGER,SENIOR ACCOUNTANT OR HEAD OF ADMIN? grin (not a jobless moro.n like you) that she was invited for an interview by society for family health. She wanted informations about the organisation to help her decide on whether to attend the interview AND YOU ASKED FOR A HINT OF THE INTERVIEW? grin. When i couldn't get any reasonable information from google A SENIOR STAFF THAT CANNOT USE GOOGLE BUT HAD TO HIRE A GOOGLE EXPERT grin grin, i had to bring her questions to nairaland where i know there are reasonable members aside dummies like you.
Any intelligent reader would know that the information sought was not for my personal use given that there was no such words like 'i was invited...' or '...help me' used in the write-up. But a dimwit like you cannot notice that.
FYI: I am zip_up, a one man army. I don't need to change handle.
#There is still vacancy for a gateman in my company. You can apply for the job.Perhaps, i may decide to consider you for employment seeing that you are jobless and frustrated.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BROS YOU AINT GOT A KOBO ON ME!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
torkaka: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BROS YOU AINT GOT A KOBO ON ME!
At least, now you know that I'm an employer of labour and that people consult me when they want to make a change of job decision.
Meanwhile, the decision to check-up google for an information was entirely mine and my quest for a hint on the nature of the interview was borne out of my desire to be of extra help to her.
Furthermore, I threw an open question because I can't afford to be too explicit on a public forum like this.
I hope i have been able to clear the doubts on your bended mind.
NB:The gate man job in my company is still available and I pay handsomely.Apply for the job and save yourself from this mounting frustration you are going through.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Gunrunner – Minister Of Interior Abba Moro by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
Zip_up:
At least, now you know that I'm an employer of labour and that people consult me when they want to make a change of job decision.
Meanwhile, the decision to check-up google for an information was entirely mine and my quest for a hint on the nature of the interview was borne out of my desire to be of extra help to her.
Furthermore,I threw an open question because I can't afford to be too explicit on a public forum like this.
I hope i have been able to clear the doubts on your bended mind.
NB:The gate man job in my company is still available and I pay handsomely.Apply for the job and save yourself from this mounting frustration you are going through.

SHOWS HOW DULL YOU ARE, IF SHE IS A SENIOR STAFF OF A CONGLOMERATE,SHE WILL BE APPLYING FOR AN EXPERIENCED OPENNING WHICH IS DEFINED! AND NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION!
A BIG ORGANISATION LIKE SOCIETY FOR FAMILY HEALTH THAT HAS GRANTS OFFICERS,SENIOR ACCOUNTANTS,PROGRAM CORDINATORS,ACCOUNTANTS,ACCOUNTS ASSITANTS,NURSING OFFICERS,HEALTH ADVISORS,SUPPORT STAFF,LOGISTICS/LIASON OFFICERS,PROGRAM ADVISORS ETC AND YOU THROW AN OPEN QUESTION REGARDING THEIR PAY PACKAGE! IS YOUR SENIOR STAFF NIECE SO CONFUSED THAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW THE JOB TITLE/DESCRIPTION OF THE JOB SHE IS BEING CALLED FOR INTERVIEW? OR YOU ARE JUST EXHIBITING YOUR TOTAL LACK OF INTELLIGENCE?
DUDE, I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN THAT JOB!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am So Angry / Jubilation!! Presidency Nominates Two Qualified Igbo Senators To Replace Saraki / Dino Melaye Releases Official Logo For His Movement In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.