Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,932 members, 7,956,507 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Oguns And The Braggart! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Oguns And The Braggart! (868 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oguns And The Braggart! by Dreyl(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2012
A strong youngman on a building site is bragging that he can OUTDO anyone in a feat of strength,particularly oguns,one of the older workmen,after several minutes,oguns has had enough."why don't u put your money where ur mouth is?"oguns shouts,"i will bet a wk 's wages that i can haul something in a wheelbarrow over to that out building that you won't be able to wheel back."
"you re a oldman,"the braggart replies
"it's a bet lets see what you've got,"
oguns grab the wheelbarrow purposefully by the handles,then nodding to the braggart,says,"ALL RIGHT.GET IN."
Re: Oguns And The Braggart! by bunmioguns(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Oguns And The Braggart! by oderemo(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2012
alright then, oguns, where is the joke.
its full of IRRAG.
Re: Oguns And The Braggart! by toygod2: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2012
ok
Re: Oguns And The Braggart! by veravin: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
dont just read the joke, feel it and u'll find it
Somewhere "i will bet a wk 's wages that i can haul something in a wheelbarrow over to that out building that you won't be able to wheel back."

the something was him "braggart"

if he throws the braggart over, he dies or para.....

Kudos to the writer.
Re: Oguns And The Braggart! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2012
veravin: dont just read the joke, feel it and u'll find it
Somewhere "i will bet a wk 's wages that i can haul something in a wheelbarrow over to that out building that you won't be able to wheel back."

the something was him "braggart"

if he throws the braggart over, he dies or para.....

Kudos to the writer.
d joke only got drier with d explanation.
Btw, who tell u say we no understand..when we no be olodo. tongue
Re: Oguns And The Braggart! by larride(m): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2012
Wasted MB angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

.....in My Church Today ( A True Story ) / Woman Accountant Vs Smoking Man / Conversation In Heaven About Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.