Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack (27576 Views)

James US Ambassador Killed Over Film Of Prophet Mohammed / US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack Over Anti-islamic Video. / US Ambassador Killed in Libya as Muslims go on a rampage for insulting ISLAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Sagamite(m): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2012
shymexx:

Who helped in the creation of Salafism Get the answer to that - and you will find the answer to your question..

Answer my bloody questions, my friend!
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
PhysicsQED:
Iran is the most Islamic country in the world? Where they have some Zoroastrians and Jews? I think you mean Saudi Arabia. Anyway, Iran supposedly funds several (non-Iranian) terrorist groups. Also, terrorism isn't completely alien to Iran:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2011/08/201184132732146192.html

The population of Iran is about 74,798,599 - while Saudi Arabia is about 28,082,541...

Iran is an Islamic state with a spiritual Islamic leader. While Saudi Arabia is more of an absolute monarchy country, with Islamic laws...
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Fornorth(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
no muslim ever insult jesus but why christian always enjoy insulting our prophet?.we can't sit and let some bastards insulting our prophet with out punishing them, by the way kudos to you libians.

2 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
Sagamite:

Answer my bloody questions, my friend!

Ask the CIA... We also know Muslim Brotherhood is a British creation...

And the Northern Islamic hegemony in Nigeria is a British creation...

That explains everything you need to know..
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
dayokanu: There would be consequences

Consequences ko, quencesconse ni...

When my Nigerian and other African black brothers were being killed in Libya : where was the outrage ?

Were they not humans ?

They have not been laid to rest.

3 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by EyesWideOpen(m): 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
Aksally: My friend go and watch Mel Gibson in Passion Of Christ.
Mr. Man we were talking about The Da Vinci Code. So park well jare!
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
he was dragged to the hospital?americans think the rest of the world is stupoid...damage control....expect more fairytales soon
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by omodapson(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
Fornorth: no muslim ever insult jesus but why christian always enjoy insulting our prophet?.we can't sit and let some bastards insulting our prophet with out punishing them, by the way kudos to you libians.

Meaning you too can kill because of Religion that you know nothing about its formation? shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed cry
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by TrueSeeker(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
I am force to search and see the movie that spark the tension. Its matter of intolerant. There is no big deal in the movie it just an art. A movie by a Jew. Why are they attacking America?
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by IFEDILIEZE(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
The ambassador includin 3 others were killed in a violent protest against a film posted online in d US wch depicts mohammed as a child molester, womaniser n a ruthless killer. It's a little bit disturbin dt dz happened on 9/11, a day Americans remember d victims of twin tower terrorist attack. So to protest a video that portrays their religion as ignorant and violent, they decide to act ignorant n violent, creatin more news and video content wch shows how ignorant and violent they really are. I think am proud to b an infidel.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Sagamite(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2012
shymexx:

Christian terrorists killing in the name of Jesus and the bible:

I can give you more!!!

You are a mooron!

Apart from the LRA, how are the moronic examples you gave representative of people killing for Jesus?

Fooool!

IRA kill because of difference. They want to join a nation of their religous sect, they do not kill in the name of Jesus or claim it is a religious duty.

KKK kill because of race. They want to have a pure race and feel superior, they do not kill in the name of Jesus or claim it is a religious duty.

Zionist kill because of difference, land and to defend themselves. They want to have a nation of their own, they do not kill in the name of their religion or claim it is a religious duty.

I told you from the start you were daft to bring such crap up!

No one wakes up to pick on muslims. Their behaviours of violence, cult-like collaboration and lack of will to condemn actions of their associates but instead look for excuses to justify it is what makes them THE ONLY RELIGION that get sticks.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by EyesWideOpen(m): 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2012
shymexx: But what's Nigeria/Africa doing??

We need a better military before the whole madness in the middle east spread to Africa...

And how long do you think untill it does? Isn't Libya Africa? Or is Egypt not Africa? Oh, Sudan even.
Hmmm, dude wake up to the reality, Nigeria and Africa as a whole are in it already BIG TIME!
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Sagamite(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
shymexx:

Ask the CIA... We also know Muslim Brotherhood is a British creation...

And the Northern Islamic hegemony in Nigeria is a British creation...

That explains everything you need to know..

You are a cretin!

Is it the CIA that makes muslims feel like slaughtering Xtians in Kaduna?

Is it the sponsoring of Salafists that causes that?

I TOLD YOU TO USE YOUR BRAIN. YOU BLATANTLY REFUSED!
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by gbadexy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
mosh_musth:

The best way to leave together both Christian and Muslim is to learn how to respect each other religion.. Disrespecting prophet Muhammed or publishing that may aggravate tension among us should be prohibited.. Imagine that nigeria journalist in 2002 uttering rubbish, that Denmark cartoon about prophet Muhammed, that Pakistan Boy that fled to uk for protection that wrote the satanic quran,the burning of quran by American soldiers and now the recently air uk TV comic about Islam was greeted with wide spread of critism from Islamic clerics n followers this scorn and disrespectful act towards Islam should be stopped and must be stopped... Learn to respect Islam and accomodate Islamic teaching in ur Christianity ways that way we will all live happily...
So we still have reasonable people in NL.
Once you know the muslims are sensitive to insults to their prophet and they react aggressively, the only logical thing would be to stop it.
I don't support the attack on U.S consulate, the mugus insulting the entire muslims and the prophet here are lowlife stoopid fo.ols.
Any intelligent person would condemn the act and not generalize and further insult the whole muslims.
I still ask, was there any arab aggression before 1947n when americans displaced palestinians from their land for isreal, and wasn't after that that six arab countries attacked isreal and the beginning of hostilities between america, isreal/ arab countries and sympathetic movements started.
Any sincere or intelligent person knows these things are international politics and the complicity of america in the origin of the so called terrorist groups would surprise many.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a mooron!

Apart from the LRA, how are the moronic examples you gave representative of people killing for Jesus?

Fooool!

IRA kill because of difference. They want to join a nation of their religous sect, they do not kill in the name of Jesus or claim it is a religious duty.

KKK kill because of race. They want to have a pure race and feel superior, they do not kill in the name of Jesus or claim it is a religious duty.

Zionist kill because of difference, land and to defend themselves. They want to have a nation of their own, they do not kill in the name of their religion or claim it is a religious duty.

I told you from the start you were daft to bring such crap up!

No one wakes up to pick on muslims. There behaviours of violence, cult-like collaboration and lack of will to condemn actions of their associates is what makes them THE ONLY RELIGION that get sticks.

You're dolt!!!

Extremism is extremism - and all those extremists used their BELIEF SYSTEM to justify their barbaric and savagely acts, period!!!!

Muslim extremists can also argue that they kill because Israel don't belong in the middle east - and that they hate Americans because they're stealing their oil...

How about the freaking CHRISTIAN PRIESTS in UGANDA who assisted in the genocide

And the ARYAN NATION IDEOLOGY, which is rooted in THE BIBLE??
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
cnn was so quick to show gadafi dragged tru the street,but cant show their ambassador carried? To the hospital,double standards

2 Likes

Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
Sagamite:
You are a cretin!

Is it the CIA that makes muslims feel like slaughtering Xtians in Kaduna?

Is it the sponsoring of Salafists that causes that?

I TOLD YOU TO USE YOUR BRAIN. YOU BLATANTLY REFUSED!

When did 'Kaduna' get into the discourse??

The debate is about Salafists in Libya...

Stick to the topic....

And Kaduna is more of an ethnic thing than a religious thing...
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Sagamite(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
So apparently, the guy died of smoke inhalation and people even tried to help him.

So much for the conspiracy theorists like maclatunji that saw it as a hatchet job. undecided
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by EyesWideOpen(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
IFEDILIEZE: The ambassador includin 3 others were killed in a violent protest against a film posted online in d US wch depicts mohammed as a child molester, womaniser n a ruthless killer. It's a little bit disturbin dt dz happened on 9/11, a day Americans remember d victims of twin tower terrorist attack. So to protest a video that portrays their religion as ignorant and violent, they decide to act ignorant n violent, creatin more news and video content wch shows how ignorant and violent they really are. I think am proud to b an infidel.
A very big CONGRATULATIONS on being an infidel. It's a gr8 achievement I guess, ryt?
Sorry dude, it ain't no thing to be proud about. Just shut up and live ur lyf, since realistically one's lyf is only sorry when one thinks it is.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
The Ambassador looks like Ghaddafi... shocked

Ghaddafi is somewhere in 'Heaven' or 'Hell' ranting and saying; "Obama, I told you but you didn't listen to me."
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by chedarrking: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2012
I'm really impressed by Sagamite and Shymmex\Bittyend

Both have presented solid arguments with valid points.

I praise your collective intellect....even if one of you has a penchant for plagiarizing grin
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by TrueSeeker(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
This is the link to Video that cause all these bastard acts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmodVun16Q4
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by PhysicsQED(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
shymexx:

The population of Iran is about 74,798,599 - while Saudi Arabia is about 28,082,541...

Iran is an Islamic state with a spiritual Islamic leader. While Saudi Arabia is more of an absolute monarchy country, with Islamic laws...

I didn't think you were talking about population. Anyway, the Ayatollah doesn't really run Iran's government. He just has more political influence than a Grand Mufti would in Saudi Arabia, but it's not a fully theocratic system of government or anything. And the early caliphs of Islam were more like monarchs than clerics.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Sagamite(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
shymexx:

You're dolt!!!

Extremism is extremism - and all those extremists used their BELIEF SYSTEM to justify their barbaric and savagely acts, period!!!!

Muslim extremists can also argue that they kill because Israel don't belong in the middle east - and that they hate Americans because they're stealing their oil...

How about the freaking CHRISTIAN PRIESTS in UGANDA who assisted in the genocide

And the ARYAN NATION IDEOLOGY, which is rooted in THE BIBLE??

You are a person!

Who said extremism is not extremism.

It is your moronic attempt to think extremism has to be linked to the perpetrators' religion because the one for obvious religious extremist is.

People kill because of race and your daft asss wants to link it to religion like people who kill because they feel their religion is offended.

Cretin!

shymexx:

When did 'Kaduna' get into the discourse??

The debate is about Salafists in Libya...

Stick to the topic....

And Kaduna is more of an ethnic thing than a religious thing...

You are a person!

Your daft asss said moronically, conjecturely and illiterately that it is because the US sponsors Salafists that is why we see Islamic violence and I told you to explain how sponsoring of salafists led to killings in Kaduna.

Cretin! Your moronic asss is too daft to know it is because of religious teachings that they kill. You are attributing it like a person to imaginary sponsoring of Salafists.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by DuduNegro: 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
This is not religious....its a political fallout. The movie, though offensive, was used as a catalyst to carry out what would have happened anyway.

The critical question to ask is this....would this have happened under Ghadafi?

Ghadafi ruled that country for 40+ yrs. In that time span there were hundreds of anti Islamic statements and hundreds of fatwas bht never once has such a thing happened outside of a national confrontation between Libya and America some decades ago.

In Egypt, there is no American casualty but the Embassy was attacked nonetheless. Mubarack ruled there for decades and American staffers and their embassy was not under threat.

Sadam ruled Iraq for many decades, since he was removed a new and heightened threat against Israel has mounted, from Lebanon, Syria, Iran.

There is a connection.....muh as it would be ideal to duplicate American ideals of freedom and social liberties around the world.......it works for some but it is a bad pill for others and makes their situation worse, not better when America removes the tyrant that rules over them.

The root cause of yesterday tragedy was America itself. There is need for a new model of global democracy. What works well for a,b and c may be poisonous for x,y and z. America should stop helping societiea overtheow their tyrants because the society will in the end aim at overthrowing America from their soil. It happened in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Somalia, Yemen, Libya..........Syria is going yhrough it with American help, Iran is on the drawing board.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
PhysicsQED:

I didn't think you were talking about population. Anyway, the Ayatollah doesn't really run Iran's government. He just has more political influence than a Grand Mufti would in Saudi Arabia, so it's not a fully theocratic system. And the early caliphs of Islam were more like monarchs than clerics.

The Ayatollah has the final say in Iran and the Revolutionary Guards(including the basij and quds forces) are directly under him... Suffice to say, Ayatollah has more political and military influence over Iran...

Quds forces are the most feared in the West.. grin
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by hurricaneChris: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
Wow! Atleast there will be an interestin news again on CNN and Al-jazeera. Not everyday i will be seein ''America votes''

Please has anyone heard from Pentagon yet? Mayb dis might be anoda opportunity to see another SEAL in action

By 2moro am xpecting to hear the results of d Marine Attacks.

Mehn!! Benghazi of all places. Chai!! More drainage of oil enroute to California dis week.

Stewpeed people wif stewpeed religion! Mtchewwww
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2012
[s]
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Who said extremism is not extremism.

It is your moronic attempt to think extremism have to be linked to the perpetrators religion because the one for obvious religious extremist is.

People kill because of race and your daft asss wants to link it to religion as people who kill because they feel their religion is offended.

Cretin!

You are a person!

Your daft asss said moronically, conjecturely and illiterately that it is because the US sponsor Salafists is why we see Islamic violence and told you to explain how sponsoring of salafists led to killings in Kaduna.

Cretin! Your moronic asss is too daft to know it is because of religious teachings that they kill. You are attributing it like a person to imaginary sponsoring of Salafists.
[/s]

You're the most re.tarded poster on NL and your conjectural crap don't make sense...

Extremism is extremism - and there are extremists in every religion..

And Kaduna killings has more of a tribal undertone than religious, because they killed both Christian and Muslim Yoruba people..

If you can't argue about the topic and Libya, without dragging Kaduna into it - go find somewhere else to pour out your sadistic emotions..
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by Wallie(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2012
There seem to be more to this attack than the protesting of a movie. Some analyst are saying that it might be a revenge attack for killing Al-Qaida’s second in command a few months ago. Whatever the case, loud booms by drones are about to be a daily occurrence in Libya.
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by gbadexy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
[Quran 6.108] Do not curse those who call (to
worship) other than Allah, so that they don't
curse Allah out of spite and ignorance. This is how
We [Allah] appealed to each people its own
actions; then they will be brought back to their
Lord [Allah] who will inform them of what they
have been doing.

This was culled from the Quran, I think the jews and christian should do the same in the interest of peace.

For those that are curious to know the miracles in the Quran on space travel, calculation of speed of light, galaxies, check this;
www.speed-light.info/angels_speed_of_light.htm
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by KokoBeware: 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
Fornorth: no muslim ever insult jesus but why christian always enjoy insulting our prophet?.we can't sit and let some bastards insulting our prophet with out punishing them, by the way kudos to you libians.

Dude go take your medication!!! its dangerous to be skipping it!! Is ur prophet that powerless that he needs mere mortals to fight his battles for him.. if he is insulted why don;t he arrise and destroy those that insult himmm.....
Re: US Ambassador Killed In Libya Consulate Attack by maclatunji: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
Dudu_Negro: This is not religious....its a political fallout. The movie, though offensive, was used as a catalyst to carry out what would have happened anyway.

The critical question to ask is this....would this have happened under Ghadafi?

Ghadafi ruled that country for 40+ yrs. In that time span there were hundreds of anti Islamic statements and hundreds of fatwas bht never once has such a thing happened outside of a national confrontation between Libya and America some decades ago.

In Egypt, there is no American casualty but the Embassy was attacked nonetheless. Mubarack ruled there for decades and American staffers and their embassy was not under threat.

Sadam ruled Iraq for many decades, since he was removed a new and heightened threat against Israel has mounted, from Lebanon, Syria, Iran.

There is a connection.....muh as it would be ideal to duplicate American ideals of freedom and social liberties around the world.......it works for some but it is a bad pill for others and makes their situation worse, not better when America removes the tyrant that rules over them.

The root cause of yesterday tragedy was America itself. There is need for a new model of global democracy. What works well for a,b and c may be poisonous for x,y and z. America should stop helping societiea overtheow their tyrants because the society will in the end aim at overthrowing America from their soil. It happened in Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Egypt, Somalia, Yemen, Libya..........Syria is going yhrough it with American help, Iran is on the drawing board.

Nice Analysis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

US Enters Technical Recession After Two Consecutive Negative Growths / Poland's Prime Minister, Czech Republic And Slovenia Leaders Arrive In Ukraine / Barack Obama Is Greatest President Of Our Lifetime - Many Americans Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.