Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

U.k Institutions Without Initial Payment - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.k Institutions Without Initial Payment (1153 Views)

Initial Dv Lottery 2012 Results Cancelled! / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent / Want To Give Birth In U.k Axis: Need Help On Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.k Institutions Without Initial Payment by zoomzu(f): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2008
Fellow nairalander,

Does anyone in the house have information on U.K institutions that doesn't require initial payment? please mail me through zoomzu@live.com
Re: U.k Institutions Without Initial Payment by toshmann(m): 2:30am On Jan 11, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin o'boy, you sure say you wan go school? grin grin grin

money rules this country and they get lots of it from immigrants like us who love british degrees. all they want is your money, they dont care if you have the education/knowledge. they just want your money. how else them for take give visa?

anyway, i'm not sure such schools exist in the UK. but no mind me o, keep on searching . . . grin
Re: U.k Institutions Without Initial Payment by ty4real(m): 10:15am On Jan 21, 2008
Try Newcastle University,I hear say den no dey collect initial payment,once you meet their admission den go send your unconditional offer and once u land you have to pay your school fees oooooo!
Re: U.k Institutions Without Initial Payment by manmustwac(m): 12:41am On Jan 30, 2008
Try these two websites its not compulsory that u must pay any part of their school fees to gain admission. You pay when its time to enrol providing you meet their admission requirements. lsbu.ac.uk or greenwich-college.ac.uk. GooD LucK
Re: U.k Institutions Without Initial Payment by amsky(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2008
@ manmustwac

i thought the school fees receipts and other school docs were needed when applying for the visa?
Re: U.k Institutions Without Initial Payment by manmustwac(m): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2008
amsky:

@ manmustwac

i thought the school fees receipts and other school docs were needed when applying for the visa?
Both skools i listed above require the admission fees and of course you have to provide all oda documents when u apply but its not compulsory dat u pay any deposit like one thousand pounds as part of d skool fees to help your application. Hope what i just said makes sense to you?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian, Is It Must We Leave Our Country? / Boycott Of British Airways Commences In Nigeria / America Here I Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.