Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Should There Be Another Review Site 4 Nigerian Writers Aside From Naijastories? - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Should There Be Another Review Site 4 Nigerian Writers Aside From Naijastories? (631 Views)

2015 Young Nigerian Writers Award / Society Of Young Nigerian Writers Reprogrammed World Famous Authors In Over 2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should There Be Another Review Site 4 Nigerian Writers Aside From Naijastories? by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
Seriously, I think it's about time we had another site where Nigerian writers can meet, post some of their work, review works posted by others, create an online catalogue of works, y'know things like that. One would like to point out Naijastories.com but that's were the problem lies. It's just naijastories that's available at the moment. Meaning there's no alternative sites for people that may not quite be comfortable with using Naijastories. It's always safe and smart to have alternatives.

I've thought about this for a bit and i've decided to throw the question to the wider community: should we have another site, a kind of social/review site for Nigerian writers? I design/create websites and wanted to start a project like it but i decided to just know what everyone else thinks about the idea. So what do you guys think?
Re: Should There Be Another Review Site 4 Nigerian Writers Aside From Naijastories? by Tobitbooks: 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2012
I think it is an awesome Idea. If you have the know how, I suggest you go ahead. I am in. Presently I am a printer and publisher. www.tobit.tk

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help And Advice / How To Deliver An Effective Speech / 2015 Young Nigerian Writers Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.