Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! (5401 Views)

HELP Simple Server App And Settings Needed / Manual Configuration and settings Of Celtel Gprs / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by honsule(m): 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2008
Kenya is now enjoying free internet browsing.If you want to activate your line for internet free browsing type "all" in a text message and send it to 232.The manual configuration for the free internet browsing is:username:internet.Password:internet.IP:080.240.206.243 APN:ke.Celtel.com if you encounter any problem concerning activation just send your request to:libertyfeedback@ke.celtel.com not to hon_sule@yahoo.Com O! So guys,who want travel to kenya in order to enjoy celtel free internet gprs there should indicate o.
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by deeteeneey(f): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2008
Pls does it work in nigeria?
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by topeteadr(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2008
What kindA question is that?
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by tobs(m): 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2008
@deeteeneey,try it first. wink shey u no c sey na kenya. infact.itz high time we all start calling diz there stupid customer care.why shld kenya be enjoying free internet browsing and a whole naija,make una imagine o.we just av to find a way out.
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by dapsycool(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2008
honsule the glory seeker, you are dumber than your name "sule" grin grin grin grin grin grin why create such a meaningless thread
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by honsule(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2008
@tobs.Our own time don pass.Na their own time.Abi make we email them to activate our internet for us.But i still get one activated celtel internet sim in my archive.Let me try it and see.
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by deeteeneey(f): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2008
@tope. a very simple questn. since d settings where postd i thought it works here.
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by honsule(m): 5:56pm On Jan 09, 2008
@Dapsy.If you try me this time around i will sue you for defamation(libel)and personally send you to jail.Be warned.Action speaks louder than words.Don't start what you would regret ok.
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by honsule(m): 6:02pm On Jan 09, 2008
@Dapsy:you don't even know me.So,favete linguis,or anything you say on Nairaland will be use against you in court.And i mean it.This is new year.Be warned for the second time.Am not joking
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by honsule(m): 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2008
@Dapsy:you don't even know me.So,favete linguis(keep quiet),or anything you say on Nairaland will be use against you in court.And i mean it.This is new year.Be warned for the second time.Am not joking
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by tobs(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2008
@honsule.so na turn by turn them they do?wen vmobile dey,na free we they enjoy am.they was notin like turn by turn.well notin do us.i tink we shld get there main boss mail address.coz this there customer care na rubbish jo.am sure once they see any mail dat itz on gprs,them go put am 4 on conner
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by dapsycool(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2008
Lmfao court ke! I'm above the law boy, go read section 13 bla bla bla, it states; "dapsycool is above the law" so keep blabing, he he he.
But this thread is a very dumb one, some celtel countries use 575, some 232. So stop informing people of what you don't know about cos it not turn by turn like you are assuming.
I know some magas on nairaland would believe anything you say, even while u type nonsense.
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by dapsycool(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2008
So Mr. Sule you are under arrest for being a public nuisance.
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by kosovo(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2008
dapsycool:

honsule the glory seeker, you are dumber than your name "sule" grin grin grin grin grin grin why create such a meaningless thread
-/=LOL
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by ceejay80s(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2008
To be sincere nairaland members are too dumb that they can do anything to browse free.Many of them will travel to kenya to browse 4 free.NICE ONE THERE HON. SULE grin
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by dragnet: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2008
undecided
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by kosovo(m): 7:08pm On Jan 09, 2008
ceejay80s:

To be sincere nairaland members are too dumb that they can do anything to browse free.Many of them will travel to kenya to browse 4 free.NICE ONE THERE HON. SULE   grin

you are definately one of them.
but be awear that kenya is under political unrest. more than 1000 people has been reported dead by opporsition party. so do well by wearing your shield and browse free.
safe journey ceejay
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by tobs(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2008
@ceejay,na fight.he his trying to help people out.don't u c how many people who ask for free browsing,to the xtent that,them go open enough thread.well,we all don't av to start beefing each other.letz put heads 2gether,help each other and fight bk these theif wey just they chop our money
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by honsule(m): 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2008
@dragnet,tobs,infobaba,kosovo,tope,sect etc. please advice me on these 3 things that i intend doing to this dapsy of a guy.1.to counter balance and finished him with my vocabs in my archives.2.to sue him and use him as a case study/scape goat.3.to just ignore his post.guys i need your advice quickly.am warming up,putting on my wig and gown for action,or maintaining my kool as honourable.
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by deeteeneey(f): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2008
sue him & use him as case study wld b more interesting. very funny. PLS DNT USE UR VOCAB.
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by dragnet: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2008
honsule, ignore
it aint worth ur effort
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by tobs(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2008
@honsule,just maintain ur cool behaviour.take everything cool.u dont need all diz. wink
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by kosovo(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2008
HONORABLE.
just ingnore him, he aint worth your english neither your time and energy .
i know him, he is just one kind of a﷊mindless dude.
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by dragnet: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2008
dapsycool, that was so wrong of u
What gives u the impression that Kenyans dont visit this site ??
Has it ever occured to you that data from this site also pops-up in google search??
So what if someone in need of the above posted information makes a google search for it ,wouldnt it be useful to him/her??
And Lastly for you to make such assertion to the author of this thread with respect to his name was ABSOLUTELY UNWARRANTED & I suggest you make an unreserved apology in lieu of your action
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by dapsycool(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2008
Truth hurts!
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by dapsycool(m): 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2008
Truth hurts!
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by dragnet: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2008
and may I ask what the "Truth" is?? Making abusive remarks @ a fellow with his name??
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by dapsycool(m): 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2008
Drag you kinda right but read the post by the author and elaborate. It makes no logical sense to me, cos the subject is deceiving and opening another thread for such meaningless post is not wise. The problem with the twelve disciples of Honsule(drag, kos, tobs, info, deteeny etc) is very glaring, it's just a case of a snail n it's shell, dog n it's master, so i'm not amazed. If you know the trick for all countries in the world, why not go to the airport and start sharing tricks instead of wasting data space here.
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by kosovo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2008
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by deeteeneey(f): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2008
dapsy.mind ur speech.am no one's disciple.clear?
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by dragnet: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2008
dapsycool, even if I agree with you that you hit a mark with your argument , neverthless though the information might have been meaningless to you,you could have overlooked it and for the sake of "in case its needed" by someone ,let it be . .instead of the insult that was generated
what twelve disciples are you talking about?? Every0ne has equal rights out here & is independent or dependent in his/her own right,way & manner whatsoever chosen
Re: Celtel Free Internet Activation and Settings! by dapsycool(m): 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2008
Deteeny' pele, no vex, ndo, sorry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The World First Dual Screen Smartphone – Meizu Pro 7 / What Is Wrong With Recharging Glo Line Today / Gionee A1: Price, Specs, Release Date And Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.