Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Poultry Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poultry Business (1050 Views)

How Do You Run A Poultry Business Without Running Mad? / Invest And Earn More Profit In The Poultry Business / I Want To Start Poultry Business Broiler Or Layer Which Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Business by tobodex(m): 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
i have birds (cockerel) for sale, pls how much do you think i can sell it during the christmas period and make good profit.
Re: Poultry Business by sp2002(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
nobody can determine price for you. you put the cost of feeding,medication and other cost into consideration before determining your price. it also depends on the size of the birds at the point of sale. for more info call:
MR ABIMBOLA
SP2002 POULTRY AND LAND CONSULTANCY
WWW.SP2002.GNBO.COM.NG

(1) (Reply)

Betonmarkets Strategy To Make You Lose Your Money / Melting Down Of Oando Plc Stock / 3 Ways You Can Sell More And Get More Customers Before This Year Runs Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.