Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan (13215 Views)

Flooding In Portharcourt. Amaechi's Uncelebrated Legacies / Kill Yourselves And Rot Uncelebrated / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
The following are some of the Uncelebrated Achievements of President Goodluck Jonathan’s Government

• Nigerians spend N160 billion annually on university education in Ghana, more than Nigeria’s annual budget for education in 2011.
~ Prof. Ayo Olukotun, Lead City University, Ibadan, Nigeria.

• 800 companies shut down in Nigeria due to harsh and insecure operating environment.

~ Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA) .

• 33 million Nigerians are jobless.
~ Dr. Yemi Kale, Statistician General of the Federation of the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS).

Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by jhydebaba(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
... to mention a few.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Gbawe: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2012
jhydebaba: ... to mention a few.

To mention a few indeed.
Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by chii8(f): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
Gbawe:

To mention a few indeed.
his hot temperance,i wl bet hes one of timlaheye's choleric
Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Aringon(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2012
U guys r just been f...lish, how could u xpect him to restore wht was undone several years ago just within 4 years. He will do his part(if sincere) and another person will come in and do his part too n by so doing, things will start picking up.

21 Likes

Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by pomohs(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2012
too bad 4 a literate president, he's just confusd and shd follow d path of honour and resigned

2 Likes

Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by dont8(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2012
Number one should have been corruption.

Corruption kills than HIV/AIDS
Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by poyet(m): 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
Jhydebaba, was it when GEJ became president that your "just to mentio a few" started? Have you ever thanked God positive facets of the administration?

1 Like

Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Godogwu: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2012
Utter Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by dammytosh: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
Orikinla: The following are some of the Uncelebrated Achievements of President Goodluck Jonathan’s Government

• Nigerians spend N160 billion annually on university education in Ghana, more than Nigeria’s annual budget for education in 2011.

• 800 companies shut down in Nigeria due to harsh and insecure operating environment.

~ Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA) .

~ Dr. Yemi Kale, Statistician General of the Federation of the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS).

BIASED MINDS. SO HOW DID JONATHAN ALONE CAUSED ALL THIS ?

THE 3 POINTS ABOVE IS A FUNCTION OF THE DECAYED SYSTEM HE MET AND HOPELESSLY CAN NOT DO MUCH ABOUT. IT IS LIKE BLAMING OBAMA ALONE FOR USA's CURRENT ECONOMIC WOES.

I GUESS THIS IS ACN's COMEBACK AFTER THE OBAMA INVITATION LIES grin grin PROPAGANDA.

7 Likes

Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Maxymilliano(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
Nice one tho but Firstly, the claim of Nigerian spending N160Billion on education in Ghana was made by Wale Babalakin, The Chairman, Committee on Pro-chancellors of Nigeria and not Prof Ayo Olukotun as alluded.

Secondly, the stated uncelebrated achievements is a trend that has always been with us from time immemorial, and if the much-maligned President could have his kids schooled in Abuja, are we to blame him for the few that rather prefer schooling in Ghana?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Slizbeat(m): 6:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
GHT[go hug transformer] @HATERS.®
Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Aifey(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2012
This is a collective failure n injury prougly engineerd by PDP. They made d stuge Jonathan clueless n even faceless. But PDP can never get my vote anymore.
Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Gbawe: 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2012
Aringon: U guys r just been f...lish, how could u xpect him to restore wht was undone several years ago just within 4 years. He will do his part(if sincere) and another person will come in and do his part too n by so doing, things will start picking up.

When our refineries needed to work optimally , as a matter of critical National urgency, was it our "foolishness" that made GEJ concede them into the most corrupt hands , i.e NNPC, that will simply ensure our refineries remain moribund? What prompted that act of sabotage that remains the current unrevised arrangement despite the terrible revelations about the NNPC even after GEJ was sworn in?

Did we force GEJ to announce that "leaner Government not possible" only for him to then increase profligacy and waste with rafts of superflous appointments everywhere? Did we force him to play "thank you" , to the detriment of the Nation, with Nigeria's Ministerial position for those who aided his election win?

I could go on all day.

Guy, familiarize yourself with the problems and look at issues dispassionately. It will be obvious GEJ's effort is very poor and 'strange' to say the least.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
i am not in the mood to insult or criticized mr president.i just imagine my mum critically ill and my father being restless.yeah! that's the condition of mr president right now.he is damn restless.abeg make una give the poor man small break make im rest!
Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Orblonde: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
If he had boldly took on corruption that would have been a great accomplishment as it is the root of our problems
Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by coalcoal1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
At least he is initiating cassava production and usage which will in turn reduce the price of garri

3 Likes

Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by dridowu: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
This post has been hidden
Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by segzicres(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2012
As far as I'm concerned GEJ "na waste" of time and space. 3-|
Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Neftanga: 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
Orikinla: The following are some of the Uncelebrated Achievements of President Goodluck Jonathan’s Government

33 million Nigerians are jobless.
@oP: I'm VeRy sUrE tHaT iS wHeRe u FiT iN........

4 Likes

Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by mrrock: 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2012
Jonathan also support printing of N5,000 notes. They need bags of cash against his 2015 re-election.
Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by wandeay: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2012
You know he had no shoes, now he has swapped his brain for shoes *
Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by garrigangster: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2012
wandeay: You know he had no shoes, now he has swapped his brain for shoes *
Failed attempt at Humour

6 Likes

Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by thelastPope(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
These ACN dudes on NL like to play despicable hypocritical dirty partisan politics. Its a shame. Very childish.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by folahann(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2012
Wetin be this? Where are the achievements? I am not reading the topic right? Oh! It's a joke. GOD what is happening to Nigeria?
dammytosh:

BIASED MINDS. SO HOW DID JONATHAN ALONE CAUSED ALL THIS ?

THE 3 POINTS ABOVE IS A FUNCTION OF THE DECAYED SYSTEM HE MET AND HOPELESSLY CAN NOT DO MUCH ABOUT. IT IS LIKE BLAMING OBAMA ALONE FOR USA's CURRENT ECONOMIC WOES.

I GUESS THIS IS ACN's COMEBACK AFTER THE OBAMA INVITATION LIES grin grin PROPAGANDA.
Guy go and get a full literate to read this to you because it's obvious you are a semi
Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Mkpotu(m): 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2012
Akuko, I guess immediately Jonathan entered as President Nigerians started spending N100B in Ghanaian Universities Nonsense critics

4 Likes

Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by danjohn: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
garri_gangster:
Failed attempt at Humour

I dont think it was a failed attempt. I think it was funny.
Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by Jonlafrika(m): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2012

Is GEJ the only president since 1960? Please can you think in the forward direction a little and then come back and reframe your post.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by yertyr(m): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2012
Way of calling d Dog a bad name b4 u hang it... Dis claims stems from biased minds dat feel d role of a president is d same role they play in deir shitty family!

4 Likes

Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by optimistD(m): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2012
Some people think we elected a magician. He may not be the best in your opinion, but what he met in office wasn't better than we have now. .
Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by strangest(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
Arrant nonsense.. @OP, your mates are getting jobs everyday and you are here blaming GEJ #wastedsperm
Re: The Most Uncelebrated Achievements Of President Goodluck Jonathan by strangest(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
Arrant nonsense.. @OP, your mates are getting jobs everyday and you are here blaming GEJ #wastedsperm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Nigeria Police, Military & Paramilitary Choir Wish You A Merry Christmas / Benue: Buhari Queries Police IG, Demands Full Report Of Police Operations / Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.