Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Dangers Of A Single Story By Chimamanda. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Dangers Of A Single Story By Chimamanda. (599 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Chosen As Radcliffe Fellow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangers Of A Single Story By Chimamanda. by weebay(m): 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2012
If you have never watched this intriguing, educative, entertaining, eye-opening, and brilliant talk by Chimamanda, then you are missing out big time. This is one of those talks we just never get enough of.
http://thepacesetters.org/2012/09/talk-of-the-week-dangers-of-a-single-story-by-chimamanda/
Re: Dangers Of A Single Story By Chimamanda. by weebay(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
This Saturday, The Unveiling Africa Foundation will be giving out 1000 x 5 worth of recharge cards to the 5 best comments on their online magazine (www.thepacesetters.org) for teenagers and young adults. Everyone is welcome so get on it!

The content is educative, entertaining, and enlightening.

www.thepacesetters.org
Re: Dangers Of A Single Story By Chimamanda. by zsch: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2012
The Single story was simply amazing. I traditionally blank out when listening to most Authors ramble but Chimamanda held me captive; injecting the right amount of humor.

I believe the Single story was told in 2010.

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment Blogger / Writer Wanted / Repository And A Samsung Galaxy Tab (7.0 Plus) Give-away / Get Hired To Write On Various Topics Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.