Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) (1573 Views)

From Yoruba Empire,tha Live In Lagos. Need A Decent Appreance Looking 32_36yrs Old Guy And God Fear / Dating Tips: Learn How To Overcome The Fear Of Commitment / The Fear Of Loving Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by teetalks: 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2008
please beware !!!
the fear of of Ntaba from Ghana married to a nigeria man
on nairaland is the begining of wisdom, advice to all guys never
get intimate, she is something else,
just beware everybody
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by ayeesha: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2008
you havent said anything mr.
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by ifyalways(f): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2008
@poster you sound like one that got burnt whilst playing with fire undecided
moreoever ,you havent really said something.
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by ufobabe(f): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2008
it is unreasonable and painful 2 contract a marriage that is not God's will.
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by ifyalways(f): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2008
ufobabe:

it is unreasonable and painful 2 contract a marriage that is not God's will.
whats going on here
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by teetalks: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2008
ayeesha:

you havent said anything mr.
@ ayeesha
sorry miss,as much as i appreciate the ladies to
respond,most guys are well informed about this said girl
(in picture), so u may not really need the detail
ifyalways:

@poster you sound like one that got burnt whilst playing with fire undecided
moreoever ,you havent really said something.
@ Ifyalways
i sensed the danger in getting clsoe to her, to i called it off with her.
\but am a living witness to her flirting with another Nairalander,
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by ifyalways(f): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2008
hmmmn na waoooooooo.
@poster ok oooooh,whatever am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by teetalks: 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2008
ifyalways:

hmmmn na waoooooooo.
@poster ok oooooh,whatever am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
@ ifyalways
good, do remain lipsrsealed stay back and watch
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2008
teetalks:

@ ayeesha
sorry miss,as much as i appreciate the ladies to
respond,most guys are well informed about this said girl
(in picture), so u may not really need the detail@ Ifyalways
i sensed the danger in getting clsoe to her, to i called it off with her.
\but am a living witness to her flirting with another Nairalander,

And you think whatever grieves you with Efuah is worth airing on Nairaland?

*Sighs*
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2008
@post
did efuah ask you to post her pic? seems nairaland need to beware of you!!! look how you're humiliating yourself on Nairaland. plz, what happens at YIM stays at YIM in other words, keep your personal problem on YIM. na wa o. hissses
angry
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by Islander(f): 11:50pm On Jan 11, 2008
Another jobless loser on the prowl.  You a such a freaking coward, why resort to such low levels to make a point?  If you have something worthwhile to share, this medium you have chosen has no doubt cast a negative vibe on your claim.  Look goat, if you have nothing substantial to share, please stop bleating, It is so damn annoying. angry angry angry angry

PS, And were you granted permission from the lady to post her pictures on the WWW? Baboon did you know that what you have done is a crime?
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 12, 2008
Islander:

Another jobless loser on the prowl. You a such a freaking coward, why resort to such low levels to make a point? If you have something worthwhile to share, this medium you have chosen has no doubt cast a negative vibe on your claim. Look goat, if you have nothing substantial to share, please stop bleating, It is so damn annoying. angry angry angry angry

PS, And were you granted permission from the lady to post her pictures on the WWW? Baboon did you know that what you have done is a crime?

LOL. . .abi o. . .the idiot does not know that he's actually humiliating himself by posting rubbish here. the poster just proved how impotent and unsatisfying he is. dude, instead of mourning how the lady left you, to find a better more responsible man, try finding a way to change your attitude and find a way to satisfy a girl. stop being a nobody
there might still be some girl out there for you, start being responsible, and maybe you might find her. . . just maybe lipsrsealed
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by Islander(f): 12:23am On Jan 12, 2008
toyinrayo:

LOL. . .abi o. . .the idiot does not know that he's actually humiliating himself by posting rubbish here. the poster just proved how impotent and unsatisfying he is. dude, instead of mourning how the lady left you, to find a better more responsible man, try finding a way to change your attitude and find a way to satisfy a girl. stop being a nobody
there might still be some girl out there for you, start being responsible, and maybe you might find her. . . just maybe lipsrsealed

Couldn't have said it better. Unfortunately, this seems to have become the way of Nlder "men", They cannot stand being ignored or rejected so by stalking you around the forum , they somehow assume justice is being done. Damn fools don't realise they are only making a mockery of themselves, Que las ti ma cry sad
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 12, 2008
Islander:

Couldn't have said it better. Unfortunately, this seems to have become the way of Nlder "men", They cannot stand being ignored or rejected so by stalking you around the forum , they somehow assume justice is being done. Damn fools don't realise they are only making a mockery of themselves, Que las ti ma cry sad

ROTFLMFAO
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 12, 2008
Trouble is, people who reason the way he does, are way to dense to realise how stupid their rants make them.
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by mrpataki(m): 12:56am On Jan 12, 2008
Siena:

And you think whatever grieves you with Efuah is worth airing on Nairaland?

*Sighs*

Siena Oga, wink
I have seen a lot of shit works on this forum. Not all who smile with a white teeth are who they claim they are on this forum.  wink There are numbers of pretenders on this forum. Anyway, it is all a cyber-life. Have your fun and move on I guess. undecided But consistent deception is gross. embarassed

*Sighs*
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 12, 2008
Mr Pataki, you're a rare visitor to these parts! shocked

Hope you and Mrs Pataki are fine? cool
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by mrpataki(m): 1:07am On Jan 12, 2008
Siena:

Mr Pataki, you're a rare visitor to these parts! shocked

Hope you and Mrs Pataki are fine? cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah, I hardly come here oh.

Mrs Pataki is fine, we are chatting at the moment. cheesy cheesy

As to the topic it is lipsrsealed tongue
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by Raymond88(m): 1:20am On Jan 12, 2008
Islander:

Unfortunately, this seems to have become the way of Nlder "men". . .

Hey don't generalize.
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by Uzzyan: 1:29am On Jan 12, 2008
Hey poster pls if "u mind" is this ur first time of using the net. I mean are u a novice to this web thing.
Efuah or Ntaba as u might call here is a lady who i believe u dont know aside ur so called lilintimacy with her.
Besides it is very wrong for u to get ones pix and just post them on NL for no just cause.
Hey dude if u think u can come here to make us have sympathy on u, i bet u are a joker.
How are we even meant to know if u are actually telling the truth.
Nyways just hve one word to tell u and that is that u are a LOSER. Tale it or leave it.
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by Islander(f): 1:36am On Jan 12, 2008
mrpataki:

Siena Oga, wink
I have seen a lot of shit works on this forum. Not all who smile with a white teeth are who they claim they are on this forum. wink There are numbers of pretenders on this forum. Anyway, it is all a cyber-life. Have your fun and move on I guess. undecided But consistent deception is gross. embarassed

*Sighs*

You can say that again, Anyways, catch you later, We will continue where we left off,
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by almondjoy(f): 6:49am On Jan 12, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmm!

Just thinking while observing. If this is how Nairaland is going to operate this year, we are in for a very boring year. I might as well consider other options of spending my time. It is way to early for this type of thread. Only efuah's name brought me here and I am so glad she did not register her presence in this thread. Please efuah, just stay away.
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 12, 2008
Seun, would you mind deleting this thread?

Posting pictures of another member on a public forum, without their consent is definitely in very poor taste!
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by faketan(m): 5:16pm On Jan 13, 2008
Don't we have police in Nairaland?

here is a shameless blackmailer who should not be allowed to move freely. He should be arrested
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by Uzzyan: 12:15am On Jan 14, 2008
Seuun do something abt this thread fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by niceuzor: 12:24am On Jan 14, 2008
WTF is wrong with this poster shocked @ Efuah now you see the reason why i don't like uploading pix in my profile,
Well i guess this is a better lesson for you.  wink
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by babycool(f): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2008
@ poster

I dont care what Efua did to you, but what you are doing now is very unbecoming, you are a childish and a senseless brat!!!!
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by olupahpah(m): 10:05am On Jan 14, 2008
@ poster

common get a life!!!! leave the lass alone.
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by niceuzor: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2008
babycool:

@ poster

I don't care what Efua did to you, but what you are doing now is very unbecoming, you are a childish and a senseless brat!!!!
Kia, Calm down! you sound as if the pix is urs, efuah is my friend & i guess she is enjoyin this thread.
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by babycool(f): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2008
you are speaking on Efua's behalf now? look i am a lady and i wouldnt like a guy messing around with my pic like that and telling some funny stories about me.  angry

Efua fought for me once, we watch each other's back.
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by niceuzor: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2008
I understand how you feel now let's work together to make her happy again,because right now she is damn angry about this thread.i suggest we send this thread to Seun & ask him to BAN the slowpoke for doing this shit. sad
Re: The Fear On Efuah (NTABA) by babycool(f): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2008
ok. That is a good idea! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Girl To Manage A Cyber Cafe In Lagos.(with Benefit) / Searching For MR Right / I Need A Male Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.