Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Chat Conversation Between Student And Man Bargaining For Sex And Money!!! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Chat Conversation Between Student And Man Bargaining For Sex And Money!!! (4095 Views)

Telephone Conversation Between Ladies: / DOWNLOAD MTV Sex And Relationship Drama Shuga Season 1 / [photos] Girl Asking 100k For Sex On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat Conversation Between Student And Man Bargaining For Sex And Money!!! by pealicious: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
Wonders shall never end!!
It seems what happened to Cynthia still hasnt taught girls a lesson.
Read the leaked chat conversation between a female student and a man..Click on the link below.

http://dazzleopera..com/2012/09/leaked-bbm-chat-convo-between-female.html
Re: Chat Conversation Between Student And Man Bargaining For Sex And Money!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
pealicious: Wonders shall never end!!
It seems what happened to Cynthia still hasnt taught girls a lesson.
Read the leaked chat conversation between a female student and a man..Click on the link below.

http://dazzleopera..com/2012/09/leaked-bbm-chat-convo-between-female.html

If you think me or any other person is gonna click on that link to drive traffic to your blog, then you are high. Post the damn thing or forget about it

1 Like

Re: Chat Conversation Between Student And Man Bargaining For Sex And Money!!! by ijebabe: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
Re: Chat Conversation Between Student And Man Bargaining For Sex And Money!!! by Tessy01love(f): 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
speedyboi:

If you think me or any other person is gonna click on that link to drive traffic to your blog, then you are high. Post the damn thing or forget about it
i Surport U Mann

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happy She Died – A Fan Reacts To Goldie’s Death / Photos: Meet Claire Leeson Who Spent Over N5million To Look Like Kim Kardashian / Gay Nigerian Chika Nwafor Divorces German Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.