Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

60 Original Poems In 60 Days! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / 60 Original Poems In 60 Days! (623 Views)

New Literary Magazine Currently Accepting Short Stories And Poems / How Do I Publish My Poems?? / Can You Thrill Our Audience With Your Poems And Short Stories? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

60 Original Poems In 60 Days! by Major001(m): 6:31pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hi, there. I'm Ikenna.C.Igwe. I'm a Proof reader, an Editor, a Writer and a Ghost Writer. I write and ghost write fiction and non fiction books. I'm a Novelist, a Playwright and a Poet. If you're into poetry, and would like to be the author of an anthology of 60 Original poems, then I can help you. Give me 60 days, and I'll make you one. I've helped others; and I would love to help you. I guarantee that you will become an author of an anthology of 60 Original poems in 60 days! These days, why split your head over something, when someone is willing to do the job for you. All you need to do is sit down, relax, and you're an author! So, if you ( or someone you know) are interested, then give me a call on: 07055256144.

(1) (Reply)

Enter The Sixth Annual Essay Competition On Issues In Homeland Security And Home / Earn Up To N150k Every Month By Posting At Least 150 Articles / Student Writers Needed – Opportunity And Build Your Portfolio!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.