Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Has Anyone Hosted With Www.qservers.net - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has Anyone Hosted With Www.qservers.net (3037 Views)

Qservers.net N1,000 OFF All Hosting Orders / How Is Qservers.net Webhost? / Has Anyone Hosted With Www.qservers.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Hosted With Www.qservers.net by Spiceyblue: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2008
Please has anyone used this nigeria web hosting service providers : http://www.qservers.net/
Please I'd like to know their authenticity and and other advice too. Thank you.
Re: Has Anyone Hosted With Www.qservers.net by serverman: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2008
I can't say enough about qservers.net! Good prices, fast support and their customer friendly.

I've been hosting with them for 4 yrs straight, with no down time, fast servers, and they are real techs. Then they used to charge N10,000 / 50mb now it's N1,500 /50mb. And activation is instant, under 15mins of payment confirmation. Better to pay at their office as the banks could delay crediting their account for hours.

Their office is on Allen Avenue, had to visit anyone i'm paying grin

If your thinking of them, u'll have no regrets.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Hosted With Www.qservers.net by chiugo: 9:23am On Jan 15, 2008
Just like serverman said they are just too good,have been opportune to be there myself

there services include domain name registration for N2,000/yr,web hosting 50MB,100MB etc for N1,500 difference only,

and they also design websites for as low as N25,000.

Try check them out at 5th floor,Centage plaza @ no 14 Allen Ave Ikeja or visit there site www.qservers.net.
Re: Has Anyone Hosted With Www.qservers.net by Spiceyblue: 8:21am On Jan 16, 2008
Thanks guys, i'm going there today.
Re: Has Anyone Hosted With Www.qservers.net by Ups01(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Qservers is dope

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Hosted With Www.qservers.net by jonnyboy4u: 7:04pm On May 02, 2016
QServers are really good and they are nice guys, been with them over 4 years or so and no regrets.

Always happy to recommend them anytime.
Re: Has Anyone Hosted With Www.qservers.net by emcee4love(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2016
Why don't you try Beta Host Limited

Beta Host provides Reliable and cheap Web hosting in Nigeria starting @ N3,000/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable Linux web servers with Data Centers close to you..

All our hosting plan comes with free 1year SSL Certificate to protect your site again theft......... Why not choose us as one of your reliable hosting today & you will never regret having us as web hosting company of your choice....

Cool Right, Visit us today: http://www.betahost247.com

Like us on Facebook for promotional offers & tips on how you can manage & Protect your site: http://www.facebook.com/betahost247 Twitter: http://twitter.com/betahost247
Re: Has Anyone Hosted With Www.qservers.net by ticon4life(m): 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Noted
Re: Has Anyone Hosted With Www.qservers.net by timidapsin(m): 11:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
I used the for a year before moving to Arvixe..
I must say qservers are good according to Nigerian standards...
Re: Has Anyone Hosted With Www.qservers.net by fra221: 9:58am On Dec 07, 2023
Qserver is genuine o. been with them for years and I must say I'm impressed with the uptime. My website has experienced minimal downtime. Also, Qservers cPanel is easy to use and has all the features I need.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will A Website Cost Me? / Three (3) Blog Content Writers Needed. / Smile VS Spectranet: Which Has Faster And Cheaper Internet Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.