Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Clifford Orji on the Loose Again?? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Clifford Orji on the Loose Again?? (1170 Views)

Rapists On The Loose In Ekiti / Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just / Clifford Orji Goes Mad In Kirikiri Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clifford Orji on the Loose Again?? by SegunTX(m): 1:03am On Jan 10, 2008
I remembered about this case that happened sometimes ago . . . .

[b]Just so you remember: Clifford Orji & Tahiru -[/b] [b][b]Two suspected Nigerian cannibals were arrested under a bridge in Lagos after residents heard the cries of a woman one of them he was about to kill. Remains of roasted human parts were recovered in their shack under under a bridge in Lagos. "Some of the limbs and feet on the man's grill are believed to be those of a young woman, going by the size of the feet and the long black permed hair," the Guardian newspaper reported, "The rest of the body ,  was said to have been eaten up before the arrest." The bizarre incident sent shockwaves through Lagos, causing a massive traffic jam as thousands of spectators massed around the area to catch a glimpse of the cannibal hut.

The suspects were identified as Clifford Orji and Tahiru. The cannibal duo, who appear to be mildly retarded, allegedly dug holes on the ground for unwary passers-by to fall into, before killing them and roasting their bodies. They allegedly preferred attacking women, especially "young, fine girls with long hairs,  We wanted to stop women from wearing wigs."

Orji, who is the more vocal of the duo, claimed to have come "from America." He confessed that they enjoyed raping their victims before munching on their flesh. Orji said he usually went out to hunt for their victims, while Tahiru acted as the butcher.

The demented killer added: " I just look unto the forehead of any woman, blow the air from my mouth as directed by the spirit, then, the woman will follow me. When I get to the underbridge, I will have sexual affair with her to a state of unconsciousness before we slaughter her and roast. I am not alone, I have between four to 10 people. They take their own parts and go while I wait again for another meat." It is unclear how many victims the serial cannibal-couple killed and ate. Neighbors said the two killers lived under the brigde of the Airport Road for years and were suspected of murdering people to sell their body parts for rituals.
(http://www.mayhem.net/Crime/cannibals1.html)[/b][/b]

Whatever happened with this case, where is Clifford Orji now?
Re: Clifford Orji on the Loose Again?? by TheSly: 1:09am On Jan 10, 2008
who knows where he @ now! . . . undecided

last time i heard, he was preachin the gospel and readin' the bible in the prison he was mocked in!
Re: Clifford Orji on the Loose Again?? by SegunTX(m): 1:16am On Jan 10, 2008
Reading bible? how person like that go dey read bible. But was a judgement ever passed for him to be executed or was there even a trial?
Re: Clifford Orji on the Loose Again?? by TheSly: 1:29am On Jan 10, 2008
yes he dey read bible,na so dem announce am for news durin that time, but since then,errthin has been buried,no update whatsoever about him and i dont think there was any judgement on him nor even a trial, . . . . . . . . .is either he has been killed or exonerated! cool
Re: Clifford Orji on the Loose Again?? by SegunTX(m): 1:35am On Jan 10, 2008
Na wah for Naija oooo. There is every possiblity that the guy was associated with top officials. We also heard back then that he was selling body parts of people to other people that subsequently used it for rituals. I really think that EFCC should probe this case, and try to know those that the parts were being supplied to, but as you would imagine that would probably not happen ,
Re: Clifford Orji on the Loose Again?? by TheSly: 1:48am On Jan 10, 2008
thats naija style, . . cheesy

efcc ke? lol how u expect an anti-corruption body to combat cannibals, Nigerian lazy ass police should be responsible for this and not the e.f.c.c. thus e.f.c.c. is on fire now!,i mean with the ribadu study thingy and all that! cheesy

im sittin in my world. . . enjoyin the whole dramas evolving from the aso rock! cool

1 Like

Re: Clifford Orji on the Loose Again?? by ikamefa(f): 2:07am On Jan 10, 2008
na wah oh " grin " peeps still dey find clifford orji? grin grin grin

wetin una wan take am do? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Arm Robbers Invade Church, Kill Pastors / Fornication Suspect Gets 100 Lashes In Katsina / In Ekiti, Wife Butchers Husband (+ Other Ekiti murder Stories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.